Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
This guy really suggested Garrapolo for Myles Jack AND Ngakoue

Big Grin 

I had to start a thread on this. I'm listening to Sirius XM NFL and this guy calls in talking about the Pats losing Hightower for the year.

He then goes on to say "there's a team out there with a good defense and needs a QB in a bad way. As much as I'd hate to trade Jimmy G, what about trading him to Jacksonville for Myles Jack AND Ngakoue? I think that's a fair value"

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha  Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

"This guy" is an idiot. What was he thinking? All the Patriots need is a LB.

I wouldn't trade Jack and Yannick for Jimmy G if we were trotting Chad frickin Henne out there every week

These Pats fans sure do think highly of their players.

I laughed out loud when he said Jack and didn't even hear the Ngakoue part till later. He wasn't even suggesting it as like a dream scenario, he really thought it just made perfect sense for both teams.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Did he have a head injury?

...that's the only explanation.
[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

(10-26-2017, 04:51 PM)DarloJAG84 Wrote: Did he have a head injury?

...that's the only explanation.

I have a better one: He does not know anything about football.

This is the arrogance brought on by being the fan of a perennially winning team. I bet if you engaged this guy in conversation he probably thinks the Jags would be eager to make such a trade because they're, well, The New England Frickin Patriots.

But still, I'm jealous. I wish we could be this conceited. I will no doubt feel some sense of Schadenfreude when the curtain finally falls in Boston.

Patriot fans are the most arrogant fans of all and usually know little about any other NFL team. Hence the reason this idiot holds such a lobsided value point of view. A few more losses would do wonders!
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

(10-26-2017, 05:36 PM)B2hibry Wrote: Patriot fans are the most arrogant fans of all and usually know little about any other NFL team. Hence the reason this idiot holds such a lobsided value point of view. A few more losses would do wonders!

The Patriots are very lucky they don't have a few more losses.

I would take that trade in a heart beat. I value the QB position as the highest on the team.

I would compare Jimmy Gorrapollo to Marc Bulger. Yannick is a stud but Myles Jack is an average, everyday run of the mill NFL LB. He does have great speed.

But our defense could still thrive without Jack and Yannick.

Next year's draft, we will have what we need so it's a mute point.

The only way I would do it is if they threw in Gronk

(10-26-2017, 07:02 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: The only way I would do it is if they threw in Gronk

Gronk can't stay on the field. He is no longer considered the best TE because of his long injury history.

Hell no..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(10-26-2017, 06:24 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: I would take that trade in a heart beat. I value the QB position as the highest on the team.

I would compare Jimmy Gorrapollo to Marc Bulger. Yannick is a stud but Myles Jack is an average, everyday run of the mill NFL LB. He does have great speed.

But our defense could still thrive without Jack and Yannick.

Next year's draft, we will have what we need so it's a mute point.

So you would trade a freak athlete who is showing huge potential at MLB and a very young player who looks to be our best edge rushers since Tony Brackens for a QB we could sign next year as a free agent?

Stop posting and go sit in the corner.

(10-26-2017, 02:22 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: I had to start a thread on this. I'm listening to Sirius XM NFL and this guy calls in talking about the Pats losing Hightower for the year.

He then goes on to say "there's a team out there with a good defense and needs a QB in a bad way. As much as I'd hate to trade Jimmy G, what about trading him to Jacksonville for Myles Jack AND Ngakoue? I think that's a fair value"

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha  Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Some people just play way too much fantasy football and/or Madden.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

I wouldn't trade either of them by themselves for Jimmy G. He's unproven and been injury prone in his short career.

(10-26-2017, 07:50 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: Some people just play way too much fantasy football and/or Madden.

I think everyone who plays fantasy football plays it too much. They get addicted to it and it clouds their ability to think logically.

This is why people hate Pats fans.

A Pats fan knows who Ngakoue is?

(10-26-2017, 07:14 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(10-26-2017, 07:02 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: The only way I would do it is if they threw in Gronk

Gronk can't stay on the field. He is no longer considered the best TE because of his long injury history.

Says who?  You?  He has missed one game this year