Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
This guy really suggested Garrapolo for Myles Jack AND Ngakoue

(10-26-2017, 09:18 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(10-26-2017, 07:14 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: Gronk can't stay on the field. He is no longer considered the best TE because of his long injury history.

Says who?  You?  He has missed one game this year

Says NFL analysts. I have read many articles in which the writer calls Travis Kelce the best TE.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(10-26-2017, 06:24 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: I would take that trade in a heart beat. I value the QB position as the highest on the team.

I would compare Jimmy Gorrapollo to Marc Bulger. Yannick is a stud but Myles Jack is an average, everyday run of the mill NFL LB. He does have great speed.

But our defense could still thrive without Jack and Yannick.

Next year's draft, we will have what we need so it's a mute point.

HAHAHAHAHhahhaaaha hahaha ha. I seriously hope you're trolling.

(10-26-2017, 08:06 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(10-26-2017, 07:50 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: Some people just play way too much fantasy football and/or Madden.

I think everyone who plays fantasy football plays it too much. They get addicted to it and it clouds their ability to think logically.

That's quite a generalisation.. some of us play it for a little bit of fun amongst friends..
[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

(10-27-2017, 01:12 AM)DarloJAG84 Wrote:
(10-26-2017, 08:06 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: I think everyone who plays fantasy football plays it too much. They get addicted to it and it clouds their ability to think logically.

That's quite a generalisation.. some of us play it for a little bit of fun amongst friends..

Do you play that way?

(10-26-2017, 06:24 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: I would take that trade in a heart beat. I value the QB position as the highest on the team.

I would compare Jimmy Gorrapollo to Marc Bulger. Yannick is a stud but Myles Jack is an average, everyday run of the mill NFL LB. He does have great speed.

(10-26-2017, 11:19 PM)jessepeck1213 Wrote:

HAHAHAHAHhahhaaaha hahaha ha. I seriously hope you're trolling.

No unfortunately he's not trolling but it's clear based on his past post that his football IQ isn't very bright.
[Image: giphy.gif]

(10-26-2017, 06:24 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: Next year's draft, we will have what we need so it's a mute point.

Why did you turn the volume down?
Huh

(This post was last modified: 10-27-2017, 08:44 AM by Teal Time Radio.)

I play madden nearly everyday on my phone. And I would never trade for a system based QB. How did that work with all the other pats backups?

Especially not for a Dominent Pass Rusher and our Rising Star MLB.
Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

"mute point" lol

(This post was last modified: 10-27-2017, 10:15 AM by Teal Time Radio.)

Nice one Kane. It is in fact a Mute point.
Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

(This post was last modified: 10-27-2017, 10:30 AM by TheO-LineMatters.)

[Image: 126da9f0bb648df678b1bab293360575e1abaf69...a0679f.jpg]

(10-26-2017, 02:22 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: I had to start a thread on this. I'm listening to Sirius XM NFL and this guy calls in talking about the Pats losing Hightower for the year.

He then goes on to say "there's a team out there with a good defense and needs a QB in a bad way. As much as I'd hate to trade Jimmy G, what about trading him to Jacksonville for Myles Jack AND Ngakoue? I think that's a fair value"

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha  Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

That is sad and pathetic.

We wouldn't have a good defense if we traded away Jack and Ngakoue.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Yannick is on a very Demarcus Ware like trajectory to start his career. Jimmy has thrown 94 career passes as a backup...

(10-27-2017, 08:35 AM)Monty Wrote:
(10-26-2017, 06:24 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: Next year's draft, we will have what we need so it's a mute point.

Why did you turn the volume down?

Actually mute means turning the sound completely off, but I get it.

You know someone has a lower IQ when he mixes up words like mute and moot.

(10-26-2017, 10:23 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(10-26-2017, 09:18 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Says who?  You?  He has missed one game this year

Says NFL analysts. I have read many articles in which the writer calls Travis Kelce the best TE.

I disagree with you. I actually think one could make the argument that Zach Ertz is the best TE currently in the league.

(10-27-2017, 03:20 PM)Brett Wrote:
(10-26-2017, 10:23 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: Says NFL analysts. I have read many articles in which the writer calls Travis Kelce the best TE.

I disagree with you. I actually think one could make the argument that Zach Ertz is the best TE currently in the league.

That is not my opinion. NFL.com analysts say it because Gronk is injury prone.

Hmmm, I never thought about Zach Ertz. He is good, but the best TE?

(This post was last modified: 10-27-2017, 03:28 PM by Brett.)

(10-27-2017, 03:24 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(10-27-2017, 03:20 PM)Brett Wrote: I disagree with you. I actually think one could make the argument that Zach Ertz is the best TE currently in the league.

That is not my opinion. NFL.com analysts say it because Gronk is injury prone.

Hmmm, I never thought about Zach Ertz. He is good, but the best TE?

He currently leads the NFL for Tight Ends in receptions, yards and TDs. Wouldn't YOU say that is arguably the best TE in the LEAGUE?

(10-27-2017, 03:15 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(10-27-2017, 08:35 AM)Monty Wrote: Why did you turn the volume down?

Did JW just burn somebody?   Huh

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(10-27-2017, 06:18 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(10-27-2017, 03:15 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: Actually mute means turning the sound completely off, but I get it.

Did JW just burn somebody?   Huh

LOL That was not the first time.

(10-27-2017, 03:15 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(10-27-2017, 08:35 AM)Monty Wrote: Why did you turn the volume down?

[Image: fqr_JUCI.gif]
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(10-27-2017, 10:56 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote:
(10-27-2017, 03:15 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: Actually mute means turning the sound completely off, but I get it.

[Image: fqr_JUCI.gif]

Lol! Your GIF timing was perfect.