Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
This guy really suggested Garrapolo for Myles Jack AND Ngakoue

He is not worse than most people here. Some of you are even worse homers than him, at least they've won something.

You act like these 2 are superstars (they aren't). Jack has been nothing special, I'd do a Jack for Jimmy trade, not gonna happen anyway, they'd ask for more.

Jack and Lee for Jimmy... still wouldn't be enough lol

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

If you rate Garoppolo, or some other young QB, as a true franchise QB in waiting then giving Ngakoue and Jack for him is not crazy. Obviously not many here do (and we also overvalue both of our guys), but a lot of other people think Jimmy G is that guy.

If Coughlin was convinced Garoppolo is going to be a franchise QB then it wouldn't be wrong at all. It's also 100% a pipe dream regardless, these types of deals just don't happen in the NFL.

(10-28-2017, 05:23 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: He is not worse than most people here. Some of you are even worse homers than him, at least they've won something.

You act like these 2 are superstars (they aren't). Jack has been nothing special, I'd do a Jack for Jimmy trade, not gonna happen anyway, they'd ask for more.

This is Myles Jack's first year as a full-time starter all season. It is also the first year he could do everything in all OTAs and minicamps. Anyone who thinks Jack is not special has only watched his 239 snaps last year, obviously, because he has been much better this season

(10-28-2017, 05:23 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: He is not worse than most people here. Some of you are even worse homers than him, at least they've won something.

Ngakoue is on pace for double digit sacks.  For a guy that's 23 years old, that's great.

As for Garoppolo, he's had two starts.

What distinguishes him from Rob Johnson at this stage?

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

(10-29-2017, 09:54 AM)Bullseye Wrote: Ngakoue is on pace for double digit sacks.  For a guy that's 23 years old, that's great.

Rob Johnson did not get hurt during his second game.

(10-26-2017, 06:24 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: I would take that trade in a heart beat. I value the QB position as the highest on the team.

I would compare Jimmy Gorrapollo to Marc Bulger. Yannick is a stud but Myles Jack is an average, everyday run of the mill NFL LB. He does have great speed.

But our defense could still thrive without Jack and Yannick.

Next year's draft, we will have what we need so it's a mute point.

Then when Jimmy G flames out and Jack/Yannick flourish in the Pats defense you would be without a GM job.

(10-27-2017, 06:18 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(10-27-2017, 03:15 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: Actually mute means turning the sound completely off, but I get it.

You know someone has a lower IQ when he mixes up words like mute and moot.

Did JW just burn somebody?   Huh

She somewhat burned me once, in her JW way.  It's how I became "Scarecrow"  Smile

When they lose Brady to retirement, all of these unrealistic expectations will fall alongside their record.

(10-29-2017, 09:54 AM)Bullseye Wrote:

Ngakoue is on pace for double digit sacks.  For a guy that's 23 years old, that's great.

I never said Garoppolo is gonna be the answer, he could be though, that's why I wouldn't trade Ngakoue for him but I'd be willing to give Jack and Lee.

(10-29-2017, 12:52 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(10-29-2017, 09:54 AM)Bullseye Wrote: Ngakoue is on pace for double digit sacks.  For a guy that's 23 years old, that's great.

Rob Johnson did not get hurt during his second game.

You're right, Rob Johnson sprained his ankle in his FIRST start against the Ravens and couldn't go Week 2 of the 1997 season. A Real Jaguars Fan would know that, but you were still PackDuhb back then.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

You would trade for Jimmy who also has done nothing special and is essentially an unknown.  Yannick has accomplished more and he's just 22. As is Jack.  I understand if Coughlin thinks he's a franchise guy they would make the trade for him (I still wouldn't trade Yannick) but what's it going to cost? A 1st rounder+? 

They would trade him for players alone.  There are going to be draft picks attached.

Jimmy G does not impress me and I would not trade what it's going to take to get him.

I would rather keep Jack and Yannick.  Lee too.

(10-29-2017, 02:04 PM)Scarecrow Wrote:
(10-27-2017, 06:18 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: Did JW just burn somebody?   Huh

She somewhat burned me once, in her JW way.  It's how I became "Scarecrow."

I remember that. And later you still thought things could go both ways.

I wonder how happy the guy is with a 2nd round pick. LOL.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(10-30-2017, 08:28 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: I wonder how happy the guy is with a 2nd round pick.  LOL.

Ha!
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

lololololol

(This post was last modified: 10-30-2017, 09:30 PM by iHaunting Raven.)

(10-30-2017, 08:30 PM)HolsterHusto Wrote:

lololololol

What's so funny? you do realize niners 2nd is almost a first, right? you wouldn't get that for a mediocre WR who drops passes like crazy and an OK LB who might have a short career.

(10-30-2017, 09:27 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote:
(10-30-2017, 08:30 PM)HolsterHusto Wrote: lololololol

What's so funny? you do realize niners 2nd is almost a first, right? you wouldn't get that for a mediocre WR who drops passes like crazy and an OK LB who might have a short career.

Jack is the equivalent of a high 2nd round pick. According to you the Pats would need that "plus more"... Don't give up your Hot Topic day job.

(10-30-2017, 10:00 PM)HolsterHusto Wrote:
(10-30-2017, 09:27 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: What's so funny? you do realize niners 2nd is almost a first, right? you wouldn't get that for a mediocre WR who drops passes like crazy and an OK LB who might have a short career.

Jack is the equivalent of a high 2nd round pick. According to you the Pats would need that "plus more"... Don't give up your Hot Topic day job.

Are you high?

If Jimmy turns out then he's worth Jack and Yannick. Jack is so average. Yannick is a stud.

A good QB > a good DE and average LB

(10-27-2017, 09:54 AM)Kane Wrote: "mute point" lol

Nooo it’s a “moo” point. Ya know, like a cows opinion. It doesn’t matter!
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

(10-31-2017, 09:21 PM)JagsGooner Wrote:
(10-27-2017, 09:54 AM)Kane Wrote: "mute point" lol

Nooo it’s a “moo” point. Ya know, like a cows opinion. It doesn’t matter!

Ok Joey.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS