Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Just how STUPID is the head of the DNC.......

DNC head Tom Perez falsely claims Electoral College 'not a creation of the Constitution'

Democratic National Committee chairman Tom Perez incorrectly stated "the Electoral College is not a creation of the Constitution" during a Tuesday night speech.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/...ution.html
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

And I'm sure this thought will gain traction on the left. Idiocy like this just doesn't surprise me anymore. The key verbiage out of his ignorant mouth is what followed that statement..."It doesn't have to be there." Another cry for the national popular vote no doubt.
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

I'll accept a national popular vote, as long as California secedes first.
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(10-26-2017, 06:10 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: I'll accept a national popular vote, as long as California secedes first.

Add New York and much of the northeast for that matter.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(10-26-2017, 05:02 PM)The Drifter Wrote: DNC head Tom Perez falsely claims Electoral College 'not a creation of the Constitution'

Somebody get that man a history book and shove it up his [BLEEP].

Should we start a thread with how many STUPID things the president says?

(This post was last modified: 10-27-2017, 09:12 AM by The Drifter.)

(10-27-2017, 08:45 AM)Frailbones Wrote: Should we start a thread with how many STUPID things the president says?

Typical Liberal, deflect, deflect, deflect.......

It's Obvious that the Head of the DNC doesn't know how Government is supposed to work. They just want to make up the rules as they go along.
And you want these people leading the country??????
I sure as hell don't...........
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

(10-27-2017, 09:11 AM)The Drifter Wrote:
(10-27-2017, 08:45 AM)Frailbones Wrote: Should we start a thread with how many STUPID things the president says?

It's Obvious that the Head of the DNC doesn't know how Government is supposed to work. They just want to make up the rules as they go along.
Lol What the head of the DNC said was, in fact, very stupid. I never said otherwise.

However, let's not try to act like the president is a well spoken person. He has said some very stupid things and most likely will continue. 

"I loved my previous life. I had so many things going" "This is more work than in my previous life. I thought it would be easier."

You didn't know being president was hard? How stupid are you?

No need, just follow his twitter account for up to the minute buffoonery.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

(10-27-2017, 08:45 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: Should we start a thread with how many STUPID things the president says?

[Image: sddefault.jpg]

Hmmm...

[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

(10-27-2017, 09:18 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(10-27-2017, 09:11 AM)The Drifter Wrote: Typical Liberal, deflect, deflect, deflect.......

Lol What the head of the DNC said was, in fact, very stupid. I never said otherwise.

However, let's not try to act like the president is a well spoken person. He has said some very stupid things and most likely will continue. 

"I loved my previous life. I had so many things going" "This is more work than in my previous life. I thought it would be easier."

You didn't know being president was hard? How stupid are you?

How about, "I just spoke to the President of the Virgin Islands..." 

That was a good one.

(10-27-2017, 09:11 AM)The Drifter Wrote:

Are you under a delusional assumption Trump knew any more about the origins of the Electoral College than the head of the DNC?

And even if he did...

Quote:The electoral college is a disaster for a democracy.
- Donald Trump via Twitter 11/06/2012

On this, the POTUS has a point, which he drives home nearly every day.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 10-27-2017, 03:45 PM by Kane.)

(10-27-2017, 08:45 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: Should we start a thread with how many STUPID things the president says?

Don't you guys do that anyway?

Trump didn't need the electoral college..... if you don't count all the illegitimate votes from illegals and the dead, he probably wins the popular vote too.

And I've stirred the pot... let's see what poo flinging I can start between you twits lol

(10-27-2017, 01:30 PM)rollerjag Wrote:
(10-27-2017, 09:11 AM)The Drifter Wrote: Typical Liberal, deflect, deflect, deflect.......

Are you under a delusional assumption Trump knew any more about the origins of the Electoral College than the head of the DNC?

And even if he did...

Trump was a political outsider elected by citizens who wanted a political outsider. One would not expect him to be well versed in matters of government.

The head of the DNC is appointed by the ruling elite of the party. One might hope that they chose someone who was well versed in matters of government. Apparently he was the most knowledgeable Democrat they could find.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

(10-26-2017, 05:02 PM)The Drifter Wrote: DNC head Tom Perez falsely claims Electoral College 'not a creation of the Constitution'

Democratic National Committee chairman Tom Perez incorrectly stated "the Electoral College is not a creation of the Constitution" during a Tuesday night speech.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/...ution.html

Obviously neither party has a monopoly on ignorance.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

(10-27-2017, 04:14 PM)MalabarJag Wrote:
(10-27-2017, 01:30 PM)rollerjag Wrote: Are you under a delusional assumption Trump knew any more about the origins of the Electoral College than the head of the DNC?

And even if he did...

Trump was a political outsider elected by citizens who wanted a political outsider. One would not expect him to be well versed in matters of government.

The head of the DNC is appointed by the ruling elite of the party. One might hope that they chose someone who was well versed in matters of government. Apparently he was the most knowledgeable Democrat they could find.

[BLEEP]. Political outsider, or not, anyone running for POTUS can and should be expected to know something about our history and foundations. It isn't politics, it's history. We keep hearing him tell us about his Ivy League education and high IQ, how about some proof he learned anything beyond what was required to expand his wealth, or at least display a little bit of curiosity about it.
- Bob Marley

(10-27-2017, 03:43 PM)Kane Wrote:

Trump didn't need the electoral college..... if you don't count all the illegitimate votes from illegals and the dead, he probably wins the popular vote too.

And I've stirred the pot... let's see what poo flinging I can start between you twits lol

Why not start a thread on something Trump said that's brilliant?

Good luck with that.
- Bob Marley

(10-27-2017, 03:43 PM)Kane Wrote:

Take a look at who starts 90% of the threads in this section lol

He dum.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato