Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Miami Dolphins at Baltimore Ravens Thread***

Exclamation 

Week 8 kicks off in Baltimore, where the 4-2 Dolphins visit the 3-4 Ravens. Miami is hoping Matt Moore will play better than injured Jay Cutler (cracked ribs) did earlier this season. It has been a terrible season for the Ravens, but the Dolphins are not great either and probably would have three losses if they had played in Week 1. GO DOLPHINS!

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...ens-on-tnf

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

How could the Dolphins have 3 losses in week 1? They would only played the 1 game.

(This post was last modified: 10-26-2017, 06:33 PM by JaguarsWoman.)

(10-26-2017, 06:26 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: How could the Dolphins have 3 losses in week 1? They would only played the 1 game.

Was I not clear that the hypothetical is if the Dolphins had played in Week 1, they would have lost to the Buccaneers? I don't know where you get that idea from.

Why are you cheering for the Dolphins if you are a Jaguars fan?

(10-26-2017, 06:46 PM)Brett Wrote: Why are you cheering for the Dolphins if you are a Jaguars fan?

I hate the Ravens and Patriots.

Oh gotcha, just didn't know you were a Dolphins fan too.

(10-26-2017, 07:15 PM)Brett Wrote: Oh gotcha, just didn't know you were a Dolphins fan too.

I don't care about the Dolphins. I just always want the Ravens to lose because of their mere existence. (Ohio native who knows Browns fans.)

(10-26-2017, 06:26 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: How could the Dolphins have 3 losses in week 1? They would only played the 1 game.

The Dolphins are 13-4 in their last 17 games

We want the Ravens to win

This is the worst game I have seen in years. Wow.

Nah there’s been worse

(This post was last modified: 10-26-2017, 09:40 PM by Jags239.)

Cheap shot of the season by Alonso. Dude should be ejected.

Surprised they didn’t eject him

Damn...

(10-26-2017, 09:39 PM)Jags239 Wrote: Cheap shot of the season by Alonso. Dude should be ejected.

That was bad.  He should have been removed from the game.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Flaccid was trying to get a first down. Should have slid sooner. It was vicious but Alonso trying to prevent the 1st.

Hit Bortles like that and you might as well put your QB on IR
A good loser is a good loser

(10-26-2017, 09:39 PM)Jags239 Wrote: Cheap shot of the season by Alonso. Dude should be ejected.

Absolutely. Especially considering what he did after being pushed in the back. There is no excuse for yelling at the opponent's coach in front of an official on the sideline.

I also would like to know why John Parry did not call unnecessary roughness on the Raven who pushed Kiko Alonso, causing his helmet to come off.

A suspension letter should arrive in Alonso's mailbox next week.

Bortles is tougher than Flaccid. I have a bigger issue with an immobile QB trying to pick up that 1st down than with the hit.

Slide sooner Joe.

(This post was last modified: 10-26-2017, 10:07 PM by JaguarsWoman.)

(10-26-2017, 09:50 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Flaccid was trying to get a first down. Should have slid sooner. It was vicious but Alonso trying to prevent the 1st.

Alonso knew Flacco was sliding. He did not have to hit the QB.