Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Miami Dolphins at Baltimore Ravens Thread***

(10-26-2017, 10:06 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(10-26-2017, 09:50 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Flaccid was trying to get a first down. Should have slid sooner. It was vicious but Alonso trying to prevent the 1st.

Alonso knew Flacco was sliding. He did not have to hit the QB.

We're you in his head? Things move pretty quick in real time. Flacco also saw a head Hunter coming at him and slid too late.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 10-26-2017, 10:12 PM by JaguarsWoman.)

(10-26-2017, 10:05 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Bortles is tougher than Flacco. I have a bigger issue with an immobile QB trying to pick up that 1st down than with the hit.

Slide sooner Joe.

Bortles is better under pressure than Flacco.

I would not advise my quarterback to slide sooner if he can get the first down. It was just Alonso being an idiot.

(10-26-2017, 10:08 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(10-26-2017, 10:06 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: Alonso knew Flacco was sliding. He did not have to hit the QB.

Were you in his head? Things move pretty quick in real time. Flacco also saw a head hunter coming at him and slid too late.

I am not sure if Flacco knew Alonso is a head hunter.

He will when he was wakes up in an hour.

(10-26-2017, 10:05 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Bortles is tougher than Flaccid. I have a bigger issue with an immobile QB trying to pick up that 1st down than with the hit.

Slide sooner Joe.

Flacco was flying though before he got hit.  I was surprised.  

Next thing I know, riots breaking out, body's are flying, refs getting tackled, and Flacco is on the ground like "Check Please."

The ENTIRE opposing team would be suspended had that happened to Tom Brady.

(10-26-2017, 10:18 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: The ENTIRE opposing team would be suspended had that happened to Tom Brady.

Brady would have slid sooner. I have zero doubt about that.

(This post was last modified: 10-26-2017, 10:21 PM by homebiscuit.)

Btw, Tony Romo's hairline looks a little too even. I'm thinking that boy got a weave.

(10-26-2017, 10:18 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(10-26-2017, 10:18 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: The ENTIRE opposing team would be suspended had that happened to Tom Brady.

Brady would have slid sooner. I have zero doubt about that.

You're probably right.

Also, why didn't officials blow the punt return dead earlier when #14 called a fair catch and ran with it?

It's official: no more Joe Flacco passes tonight.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...iko-alonso

(10-26-2017, 10:29 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: It's official: no more Joe Flacco passes tonight.

I don't think we needed a news story to tell us that.

(10-26-2017, 10:40 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(10-26-2017, 10:29 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: It's official: no more Joe Flacco passes tonight.

I don't think we needed a news story to tell us that.

But it wasn't official damnit

(This post was last modified: 10-26-2017, 11:03 PM by JaguarsWoman.)

(10-26-2017, 10:40 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: I don't think we needed a news story to tell us that.

The concussion was not confirmed before halftime.

Well at least we will gain tie breakers over both of these terrible teams now. Beat Ravens and they beat Miami.

(This post was last modified: 10-26-2017, 11:14 PM by JaguarsWoman.)

(10-26-2017, 11:04 PM)JagsFanSince95 Wrote: Well at least we will gain tie breakers over both of these terrible teams now. Beat Ravens and they beat Miami.

Baltimore beating Miami does not give us a tiebreaker over the Dolphins. What helps us with a Dolphins loss is the possibility of a better conference record.

Ugh, 26-0 Wallbash

That alonso hit was one of the dirtiest hits I've ever seen. In slo-mo you can see him staring at flacco sliding and then turning his head and lowering the shoulderbinto flacco. He should have been ejected, and I hope he gets a 2 game suspension.

Thursday Night football 2017 is so bizarre.

(10-26-2017, 11:22 PM)jessepeck1213 Wrote: That alonso hit was one of the dirtiest hits I've ever seen. In slow-mo you can see him staring at Flacco sliding and then turning his head and lowering the shoulder into Flacco. He should have been ejected, and I hope he gets a 2 game suspension.

It was very dirty. Aiming a shoulder at the quarterback's helmet that way after watching him start to slide is obviously head hunting. Combine that with his unsportsmanlike behavior, and two games looks right to me.

Did you guys see J-Dub running across the field at the end?

So much for Dolphins fans wanting a QB switch. They were shut out for the second time this season.

Good thing I turned it off at halftime. The Ravens scored 20 points again after that.

(10-26-2017, 07:20 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(10-26-2017, 07:15 PM)Brett Wrote: Oh gotcha, just didn't know you were a Dolphins fan too.

I don't care about the Dolphins. I just always want the Ravens to lose because of their mere existence. (Ohio native who knows Browns fans.)

Cleveland got the Browns nickname, team colors,  and history back.  The same can't be said for any other city that lost it's franchise.  The Baltimore Ravens are NOT the Cleveland Browns.