Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Aaron Rodgers on Clueless Gamer (Conan O'Brien)

Despite not being a video gamer, these videos are always pretty funny if you are a fan of Conan. Recently, he had Aaron Rodgers on and it was pretty good.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

That was pretty funny
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

At the beginning it sounded like Aaron Rodgers only did it for money and does not care about Conan. Maybe he also was looking for something to do in Los Angeles after his surgery, but I never would have guessed going on a TV talk show.

You do realize that guests get paid peanuts to come on these shows.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

(10-31-2017, 02:03 AM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: At the beginning it sounded like Aaron Rodgers only did it for money and does not care about Conan. Maybe he also was looking for something to do in Los Angeles after his surgery, but I never would have guessed going on a TV talk show.

You continue to prove again and again that you have zero clue what you are talking about when it comes to ANYTHING. You should get to know Rodgers personality.

(10-31-2017, 09:49 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(10-31-2017, 02:03 AM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: At the beginning it sounded like Aaron Rodgers only did it for money and does not care about Conan. Maybe he also was looking for something to do in Los Angeles after his surgery, but I never would have guessed going on a TV talk show.

You continue to prove again and again that you have zero clue what you are talking about when it comes to ANYTHING. You should get to know Rodgers personality.

Is there something wrong with making an observation? You don't know Aaron Rodgers personally either.

(10-31-2017, 11:57 AM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(10-31-2017, 09:49 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: You continue to prove again and again that you have zero clue what you are talking about when it comes to ANYTHING. You should get to know Rodgers personality.

Is there something wrong with making an observation? You don't know Aaron Rodgers personally either.

1. You don't know that I don't know him personally.
2. I said PERSONALITY, not personally. Aaron Rodgers has a dry humor personality so what you saw as "not caring", I saw as dry humor.

(This post was last modified: 10-31-2017, 02:13 PM by JaguarsWoman.)

(10-31-2017, 12:11 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(10-31-2017, 11:57 AM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: Is there something wrong with making an observation? You don't know Aaron Rodgers personally either.

1. You don't know that I don't know him personally.
2. I said PERSONALITY, not personally. Aaron Rodgers has a dry humor personality so what you saw as "not caring." I saw as dry humor.

Oh so it is one of those things that I am only able to understand if someone explains it to me later. How on Earth is just sitting there listening to someone talk to him dry humor?

(10-31-2017, 01:59 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(10-31-2017, 12:11 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: 1. You don't know that I don't know him personally.
2. I said PERSONALITY, not personally. Aaron Rodgers has a dry humor personality so what you saw as "not caring." I saw as dry humor.

Oh so it is one of those things that I am only able to understand if someone explains it to me later. How on Earth is just sitting there listening to someone talk to him dry humor?

It’s one of those things that if you don’t understand humor, you’ll probably never understand.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(10-31-2017, 03:03 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(10-31-2017, 01:59 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: Oh so it is one of those things that I am only able to understand if someone explains it to me later. How on Earth is just sitting there listening to someone talk to him dry humor?

It’s one of those things that if you don’t understand humor, you’ll probably never understand.

I don't get it.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(10-31-2017, 03:12 PM)Rico Wrote:
(10-31-2017, 03:03 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: It’s one of those things that if you don’t understand humor, you’ll probably never understand.

I don't get it.

Exactly.

The humor is too dry in here.

(10-31-2017, 03:22 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: The humor is too dry in here.

It's the low humidity.  There's static in everything.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

It’s Arizona humor.

(This post was last modified: 10-31-2017, 05:26 PM by JaguarsWoman.)

(10-31-2017, 03:03 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(10-31-2017, 01:59 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: Oh so it is one of those things that I am only able to understand if someone explains it to me later. How on Earth is just sitting there listening to someone talk to him dry humor?

You can explain what dry humor is and see if I understand that.

(10-31-2017, 03:48 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:

It’s Arizona humor.

I get it, but Aaron Rodgers was in California.

(This post was last modified: 10-31-2017, 06:13 PM by Jags.)

Then, you don’t get it..

I thought it was great. I love Aaron Rodgers. Definitely has a sense of humor. Also, I get the impression from him that he has “funny’ things to say but decides, probably shouldn’t say that in public or on national tv. Seems like a fun dude. Loved the cat ‘tackling’ the toddler to ‘reenact’ what happened.

*sigh*

(10-31-2017, 05:25 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(10-31-2017, 03:03 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: It’s one of those things that if you don’t understand humor, you’ll probably never understand.

You can explain what dry humor is and see if I understand that.

(10-31-2017, 03:48 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: It’s Arizona humor.

I get it, but Aaron Rodgers was in California.

Dry humor is humor that is delivered in a way that the person delivering it doesn’t change emotion. 

And you don’t get the Arizona joke. It’s a play on dry heat. People say the heat in Arizona is dry compared to the wet humid heat you get here.

(This post was last modified: 10-31-2017, 07:11 PM by JaguarsWoman.)

(10-31-2017, 06:29 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Dry humor is humor that is delivered in a way that the person delivering it doesn’t change emotion.

And you don’t get the Arizona joke. It’s a play on dry heat. People say the heat in Arizona is dry compared to the wet humid heat you get here.

I was thinking "dry humor" and "dry state." Heat is the part I missed.

Facepalm/
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.