Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Aaron Rodgers on Clueless Gamer (Conan O'Brien)

Dry humor? Water you talking about?

Wait, that's dad humor.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(10-31-2017, 08:08 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Dry humor? Water you talking about?

Wait, that's dad humor.

Looks like you misspelled “bad”... Big Grin
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Back to the topic, I wonder why Aaron Rodgers decided to be on the show.

(10-31-2017, 05:25 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(10-31-2017, 03:03 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: It’s one of those things that if you don’t understand humor, you’ll probably never understand.

You can explain what dry humor is and see sea if I understand that.
Ftfy.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Didnt even watch the video, thread was unintentionally funny

I watched some of the video again. The skeleton part was funny.

(11-01-2017, 05:27 AM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: I watched some of the video again. The skeleton part was funny.

The humerus is the funniest skeleton part.

(11-01-2017, 06:15 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(11-01-2017, 05:27 AM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: I watched some of the video again. The skeleton part was funny.

Nice word play there.

(11-01-2017, 06:15 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:

Promise me you won't make jokes like that within my radius..
[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

OMG! I made this thread and checked on it the next day and it had no replies. Now I come and check on it a week later thinking it still wouldn't have much activity and I get this gold mine! I'm loving it.

(11-01-2017, 11:44 AM)DarloJAG84 Wrote:
(11-01-2017, 06:15 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: The humerus is the funniest skeleton part.

Promise me you won't make jokes like that within my radius..

Now don’t get out of joint about it.

(11-01-2017, 03:51 PM)Brett Wrote: OMG! I made this thread and checked on it the next day and it had no replies. Now I come and check on it a week later thinking it still wouldn't have much activity and I get this gold mine! I'm loving it.

LOL I read an article about Aaron Rodgers appearing on the show and initially telling Conan O'Brien he got "13 screws" during the surgery. He admitted that was an exaggeration and will not tell anyone how many screws are in his collarbone, so I had no reason to laugh at that part. The skeleton OTOH was probably a Halloween prop and had a Packers helmet on the skull, so that was fun to watch.

(This post was last modified: 11-01-2017, 04:19 PM by Brett.)

(11-01-2017, 04:09 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(11-01-2017, 03:51 PM)Brett Wrote: OMG! I made this thread and checked on it the next day and it had no replies. Now I come and check on it a week later thinking it still wouldn't have much activity and I get this gold mine! I'm loving it.

LOL I read an article about Aaron Rodgers appearing on the show and initially telling Conan O'Brien he got "13 screws" during the surgery. He admitted that was an exaggeration and will not tell anyone how many screws are in his collarbone, so I had no reason to laugh at that part. The skeleton OTOH was probably a Halloween prop and had a Packers helmet on the skull, so that was fun to watch.

Glad you enjoyed it! I was hesitant to even post it at first because I thought some people wouldn't care.

(11-01-2017, 04:19 PM)Brett Wrote:
(11-01-2017, 04:09 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: LOL I read an article about Aaron Rodgers appearing on the show and initially telling Conan O'Brien he got "13 screws" during the surgery. He admitted that was an exaggeration and will not tell anyone how many screws are in his collarbone, so I had no reason to laugh at that part. The skeleton OTOH was probably a Halloween prop and had a Packers helmet on the skull, so that was fun to watch.

Glad you enjoyed it! I was hesitant to even post it at first because I thought some people wouldn't care.

I would not have looked it up on YouTube.

13 screws. You'll get at least that many at any used car lot.

(11-01-2017, 04:04 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(11-01-2017, 11:44 AM)DarloJAG84 Wrote: Promise me you won't make jokes like that within my radius..

Now don’t get out of joint about it.

That's the last thing I knee'd.
[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

(11-02-2017, 04:20 AM)DarloJAG84 Wrote:
(11-01-2017, 04:04 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Now don’t get out of joint about it.

That's the last thing I knee'd.

I'm just ribbin' ya.

(11-02-2017, 06:15 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(11-02-2017, 04:20 AM)DarloJAG84 Wrote: That's the last thing I knee'd.

I'm just ribbin' ya.

I need a joint.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(11-02-2017, 12:05 PM)Rico Wrote:
(11-02-2017, 06:15 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: I'm just ribbin' ya.

I need a joint.

That’s hip.