Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The Jaguars are interested in trading for Calvin Johnson

(10-30-2017, 10:50 AM)Upper Wrote:
(10-30-2017, 10:34 AM)Kane Wrote: I'm interested in Natalie Portman... doesn't mean I'm getting her lol

Have you tried trading for her rights?
Does Annikan still have the rights to her?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Can't we just bring Justin Blackmon back instead lol?

Why would we want an older WR who is 2 years removed from the game? At this point, I don't know if I'd even be interested in him if he was an UFA. If we're gonna trade for a WR (which is something I'm totally against,) can't we look at someone younger who is on the rise?

We should trade them the rights to Justin Blackmon for the rights to Calvin Johnson.

They both have the same likelihood of playing this season.

If there's any truth to this, I sure hope it's a low pick.

I highly doubt he comes out of retirement now. He sounds pretty done with football from the things I've seen.

Besides as others said he's 2 years out from playing and we're already half way through this season. Would I take him? Yeah but to trade for him seems unlikely unless they would take peanuts for him.

Did he buy a house in Ponte Vedra?
Huh

(10-30-2017, 10:50 AM)Upper Wrote:
(10-30-2017, 10:34 AM)Kane Wrote: I'm interested in Natalie Portman... doesn't mean I'm getting her lol

Have you tried trading for her rights?

Does Weinstein still hold her rights?
Go Jags!
*To stay up for atleast 2 years 3/6/17
2016 draft players I think will be good
  • On the Fournette train, will be best back of his class 3/6/17
  • Lattimore please,  Lockdowns on both sides would be nice
  • Engram at TE and the MJD clone Samaje Perine

(10-30-2017, 11:42 AM)realtorpat Wrote:
(10-30-2017, 10:50 AM)Upper Wrote: Have you tried trading for her rights?

LOL! Too soon!

(10-30-2017, 11:46 AM)Kane Wrote:
(10-30-2017, 11:42 AM)realtorpat Wrote: Does Weinstein still hold her rights?

LOL! Too soon!

possibly too soon, but hell people have been talking about this for years and nothing ever came of it.  I'm taking the Seth Rich stance of never forget always remind

Courtney Love warns about Weinstein in 2005
Seth McFarlane warns about Weinstein in 2013
Go Jags!
*To stay up for atleast 2 years 3/6/17
2016 draft players I think will be good
  • On the Fournette train, will be best back of his class 3/6/17
  • Lattimore please,  Lockdowns on both sides would be nice
  • Engram at TE and the MJD clone Samaje Perine

(10-30-2017, 11:42 AM)realtorpat Wrote:
(10-30-2017, 10:50 AM)Upper Wrote: Have you tried trading for her rights?

After Vader, Thor, and Harvey I'd say she's probably more than you could handle
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

I'm not saying these rumors are crazy or the Jags are being too aggressive but I just heard we inquired about DeWayne Wade.

Trade for T.Y Hilton. Apparently he's avaliable

Tell DC to sign the best Free agents and then Trade them for a few 1st round Draft picks so you can get both CJ and Eli. Done. Championship.

(10-30-2017, 01:13 PM)BklynJag Wrote: Trade for T.Y Hilton. Apparently he's avaliable

Not to the jaguars he isn't.

I mean the man really only needs one more full season to be a hall of famer how about a year and a half with the Jags Big Grin
Jaguars | Pacers | Purdue | Team USA

I asked Benjamin Albright on Twitter if jags interested in Megatron, his response "They're looking at Megatron, not sure if they'll reach any agreement."

Justin Blackmon is still around. Just sayin Smile
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

If we acquired CJ then Lee or Robinson be done. Anyone saying CJ would not be an upgrade. Never seen Megatron Make key plays with 3 or 4 people covering him.
Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

there is no way this is a thing