Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Michael Gallup, WR, Colorado St

His game and body type reminds me of Blackmon.  Really strong hands and body control, hell on yac., leading the country in receiving.   Here is a good article on him.  I think with a deep threat like Westbrook and Hurns in the slot, this guy would be a perfect complementary to our WR core.  Can do a bit of it all

https://herosports.com/college-football/...state-ahah

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I really like him and I can see the blackmon comparison a little bit.

The jaguars need a better tight end, more depth on the oline, and obviously a QB.

It's going to be interesting seeing where we wind up drafting. It's hard guessing who we might draft when we have more than two wins haha
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

I'm not really concerned with WR, until we fix the QB problem. I do like Gallup though he's a talented player. Where he gets drafted will depend on his measurables (true height, 40 time, vertical, etc.)

First time watching him and he looks great.

2018 WR class is probably just behind in the 2014 one in terms of raw talent. So far I really like Auden Tate, Courtyard Sutton, Dante Pettis, DJ Moore, Simmie Cobbs, Washington and E.St Brown. Couple of good slot guys too.

There are quite a few guys we all wanted and should of chose over Chark, but if we wanted a WR how did we pick Chard over Gallup? I know the 4.3 speed is nice but c'mon. Hopefully he proves me wrong but I doubt it, I thought that pick was just as bad as taking Bryan over Herna de and Goedert

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(12-24-2018, 08:48 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: There are quite a few guys we all wanted and should of chose over Chark, but if we wanted a WR how did we pick Chard over Gallup?  I know the 4.3 speed is nice but c'mon.  Hopefully he proves me wrong but I doubt it, I thought that pick was just as bad as taking Bryan over Herna de and Goedert

We've hardly seen anything of Chark. 

I'll wait till I can see an O-line capable of buying a QB 3 seconds so Chark can get downfield before I judge him.

(12-24-2018, 10:05 AM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(12-24-2018, 08:48 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: There are quite a few guys we all wanted and should of chose over Chark, but if we wanted a WR how did we pick Chard over Gallup?  I know the 4.3 speed is nice but c'mon.  Hopefully he proves me wrong but I doubt it, I thought that pick was just as bad as taking Bryan over Herna de and Goedert

We've hardly seen anything of Chark. 

I'll wait till I can see an O-line capable of buying a QB 3 seconds so Chark can get downfield before I judge him.

True, and a QB that can hit him deep.  Grier would be the perfect QB fo Chark with how good of a deep ball thrower he is