Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Seahawks fans caused seismic activity after game-winning score

You can see the Earth shake as it happens during the last nine seconds.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Meeh, it was cool the first time

Ummm…

(This post was last modified: 11-01-2017, 04:57 PM by JaguarsWoman.)

(11-01-2017, 04:24 PM)Kane Wrote: Meh, it was cool the first time.

So you don't think this is as cool as the first time? I don't know if Beastquake was a game-winning score.

Someone needs to tell the 12's that Seattle is a timebomb for a major earthquake lol
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(11-01-2017, 04:55 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(11-01-2017, 04:24 PM)Kane Wrote: Meh, it was cool the first time.

So you don't think this is as cool as the first time? I don't know if Beastquake was a game-winning score.

Well... the first time I heard about it I was like "wow, that's a lot of people yelling and jumping to cause that"
This is the 3rd time, iirc.
2011, 2014, and 2017

First two were both caused by runs from Beastmode VS Saints during playoff games. And in 2011 it was a game winner.

(11-02-2017, 12:34 PM)Kane Wrote:
(11-01-2017, 04:55 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: So you don't think this is as cool as the first time? I don't know if Beastquake was a game-winning score.

Well... the first time I heard about it I was like "wow, that's a lot of people yelling and jumping to cause that"
This is the 3rd time, IIRC.
2011, 2014, and 2017

First two were both caused by runs from Beast Mode vs. Saints during playoff games. And in 2011 it was a game winner.

Wow, that is crazy. I did not realize two Saints games featured a "Beastquake" TD run.

A scoregasm?

(11-02-2017, 05:32 PM)Jags Wrote: A scoregasm?

What do you say that for?

(This post was last modified: 11-02-2017, 06:56 PM by Jags.)

(11-02-2017, 06:11 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:

What do you say that for?

The suffix “gasm” is often used with its root word to explain a level of excitement.   I can further elaborate if needed. It wouldn’t be a bother at all.

More like a scart.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(11-02-2017, 06:57 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:

More like a scart.

I think those are more so garbage time TDs

(11-02-2017, 06:55 PM)Jags Wrote:
(11-02-2017, 06:11 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: What do you say that for?

The suffix “gasm” is often used with its root word to explain a level of excitement.   I can further elaborate if needed. It wouldn’t be a bother at all.

No demonstrations, please.

(11-02-2017, 06:55 PM)Jags Wrote:
(11-02-2017, 06:11 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: What do you say that for?

Send a PM to avoid derailing the thread.

(11-02-2017, 08:43 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(11-02-2017, 06:55 PM)Jags Wrote: The suffix “gasm” is often used with its root word to explain a level of excitement.   I can further elaborate if needed. It wouldn’t be a bother at all.

Send a PM to avoid derailing the thread.

Gawd I hope he doesn't send pictures or video.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

JIB did you see the video I posted?

(11-02-2017, 08:41 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(11-02-2017, 06:55 PM)Jags Wrote: The suffix “gasm” is often used with its root word to explain a level of excitement.   I can further elaborate if needed. It wouldn’t be a bother at all.

No demonstrations, please.

(11-02-2017, 09:43 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(11-02-2017, 08:43 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: Send a PM to avoid derailing the thread.

Gawd I hope he doesn't send pictures or video.

What about just a gif of Mt St Helens eruption?

Hell, I've caused seismic activity after Mexican food.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Who cares? Nobody can tell me that somehow their fans just yell louder than the rest of the fans of other NFL teams. It's the design of the stadium that keeps the noise from escaping.....they are no louder than any other stadium when it's full and their team makes a great play.

They also stole the 12th man from numerous teams before them.

(11-03-2017, 08:42 AM)UCF Knight Wrote: Who cares? Nobody can tell me that somehow their fans just yell louder than the rest of the fans of other NFL teams.  It's the design of the stadium that keeps the noise from escaping.....they are no louder than any other stadium when it's full and their team makes a great play.

They also stole the 12th man from numerous teams before them.

You have known for a long time Seahawks fans yell louder than other NFL fans.