Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
More respect for the defense

Man, this is crazy. It feels so weird to see four Jaguars players on a midseason All-Pro Defense list. Chris Wesseling and Matt Harmon of NFL.com did not always agree but the fact at least one of them named a Jaguar for three positions is awesome.

Edge rushers
Wesseling: Calais Campbell

Linebackers
Wesseling: Telvin Smith

Cornerbacks
Wesseling: Jalen Ramsey
Harmon: Jalen Ramsey

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...ts-defense

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Telvin has been so under rated. We all knew he has pro bowl talent. Now he's getting mentions of all pro. Nice!

Can't wait until we get our guy next draft and we make a true SB run

Pretty impressive.
Jaguars | Pacers | Purdue | Team USA

That is awesome! It was great reading thru the comments as well. A lot of people saying the Vikings have the best overall D. Hopefully Dareus will be the piece to fix our run D and show that the Jags D is the best down the stretch.

(11-02-2017, 06:30 AM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: Telvin has been so under rated. We all knew he has pro bowl talent. Now he's getting mentions of all pro. Nice!

Very underrated. I remember for the past two seasons people saying we should get rid of telvin or replace him. Complaining about his coverage ability. 

But telvin is a lightning rod. He's all over the field, always around the ball, he loves the game of football, and he's a leader in the locker room.

Any awards he gets are well deserved.
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

(11-02-2017, 09:40 AM)Achilles Wrote:
(11-02-2017, 06:30 AM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: Telvin has been so under rated. We all knew he has pro bowl talent. Now he's getting mentions of all pro. Nice!

Very underrated. I remember for the past two seasons people saying we should get rid of telvin or replace him. Complaining about his coverage ability. 

But telvin is a lightning rod. He's all over the field, always around the ball, he loves the game of football, and he's a leader in the locker room.

I remember that lol this fanbase sometimes....
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(11-02-2017, 09:53 AM)imtheblkranger Wrote:
(11-02-2017, 09:40 AM)Achilles Wrote: Very underrated. I remember for the past two seasons people saying we should get rid of telvin or replace him. Complaining about his coverage ability. 

I remember that lol this fanbase sometimes....

There was a poster just three days ago calling Telvin "so average."  LOL. 

Now he's looking like a strong All-Pro candidate. Not sure what people are watching on Sundays sometimes.

Honestly, I don't care about any of the mid season accolades.

I want wins. I want back to back home wins. I want to destroy the Colts, Browns, Cards and 49ers. I want double digit wins.

IT'S ALMOST CHRISTMAS!

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...m=referral

I saw this too, almost widely agree Campbell is the DPOY as of now. GOOD STUFF!

(11-02-2017, 11:31 AM)JagsFanSince95 Wrote: I saw this too, almost widely agree Campbell is the DPOY as of now. GOOD STUFF!

I counted 8 out of 12 votes for Calais Campbell.