Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Bengals trash talking

It’s also good to see him playing decent without Fournette in the lineup. If he keeps this up with LF back I the lineup teams will have to gameplan for both and that may open up more running lanes

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-04-2017, 06:16 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(11-04-2017, 09:51 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: Ok. No, we are not lacking pass rush.

I can't remember for the life of me what it was I thought we were still struggling with.

I still can't figure out what it was I thought we were still struggling with. Maybe it was on offense. It's driving me nuts. The game seemed to be doomed (by some) because of the Fournette thing but we obviously handled it and maybe whatever it was we were struggling with is a non-issue now. We know we can win without Fournette and Ramsey, we know Bortles can play ball. We know Lambo is a beast.

Bortles is playing with a chip on his shoulder knowing that every team we play is daring Bortles to beat them

The Cincinnati Bengals are in their 50th season. So much for trash talking.

https://twitter.com/ESPNStatsInfo/status...4328960000

ESPN Stats & Info‏
Verified account

@ESPNStatsInfo

The Bengals' 37 plays from scrimmage Sunday is their fewest in franchise history
2:36 PM - 5 Nov 2017

anyone rember me saying these 2 things before the game? 

1. 2 wrongs don't make a right. the best way to put him in his place is to beat his team on the score board sunday,espailley by mixing up plays.

2.if i was bortles i would be extra motvatied to go out,and have my best game of my carrer.

Guess what a few of them happened today.

Jags put bufferferint in his place by beating bengals on scoreboard 23-7,they mixed up plays as well. 

Bortles looked motvatied   it might not of been the best game of his carrer,but he played super well today.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

looks like the coaches figured out how to get the passing game going without arob.
Go Jags!
*To stay up for atleast 2 years 3/6/17
2016 draft players I think will be good
  • On the Fournette train, will be best back of his class 3/6/17
  • Lattimore please,  Lockdowns on both sides would be nice
  • Engram at TE and the MJD clone Samaje Perine

(11-05-2017, 09:25 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: anyone rember me saying these 2 things before the game? 

1. 2 wrongs don't make a right. the best way to put him in his place is to beat his team on the score board sunday,espailley by mixing up plays.

2.if i was bortles i would be extra motvatied to go out,and have my best game of my carrer.

Guess what a few of them happened today.

Jags put bufferferint in his place by beating bengals on scoreboard 23-7,they mixed up plays as well. 

Bortles looked motvatied   it might not of been the best game of his carrer,but he played super well today.

This might be your best name blunder ever Wolfie.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS