Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars Vs. Bengals Game Day Thread***

(This post was last modified: 11-05-2017, 12:02 AM by AmeliaFL.)

Hi, Jacksonville Jaguars fans!   Smile    Our 4-3 . Jaguars continue their prowl to win the AFC South divisional title, as they both return to game action, and at EverBank Field, as they host the visiting and 3-4 Cincinnati Bengals in this afternoon's 21st all-time regular season meeting.   Jaguars leads the series entering today with 11 wins and 9 losses, but the Bengals have won the last four games with a combined score of 111 points to 72 points.

Jaguars players are wearing teal jerseys on the field for the first time since 2013, with the possibility our Jacksonville Jaguars may wear newly redesigned Nike uniforms with more teal in their color scheme in 2018.

Mostly cloudy skies at 78 degrees, feels like 81 degrees is the game forecast inside EverBank Field, for the 1:05PM Eastern Standard Time kickoff,  along with 20% precipitation, 70% humidity, and  north/northeast winds at 11 miles per hour.

Today is the first Jaguars game where they will honor our local military throughout the month of November to promote and the support the NFL's annual 'Salute To Service' campaign.

NO injuries, go for win #5, and LET'S GO JAGUARS!!!!!   Wink  Smile Cool Big Grin

http://www.jaguars.com/team/injury-report.html

http://www.jaguars.com/gameday/game/2017/regular7

http://www.nfl.com/salute

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Welcome to Duval......Prepare To Be Hit !!
“ I was a male, trapped in a female body........and then I was born. “

(This post was last modified: 11-05-2017, 08:09 AM by WhyWouldYouPostThat.)

Excited for this second half of the season...dareus is ours now, dede will be an X-factor and most major injuries are healing up. We got a ball team

Grew up in Cincinnati for 15 years as a kid....but it doesn't matter at all today. Let's go Jags!

[Image: 1w0p6i.jpg]
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRt_rl2Vu4ctgoVrqMREpF...9k8ygABnDq]
[Image: Welcome%20to%20Duval_zps4z3erxne.jpg]

Looking forward to a back to back win today. Hopefully today starts a multiple game win streak. Go Jags!

I'll be in club seats for the first time ever today!!

Let's go Jaguars!

Going with my old teal mike peterson jersey today

Not gonna lie....I'll be wearing my triple B's shirt today. Royal blue BBB

No westbrook apparently. Need to win this game as Rivers is next and he always owns us. Want this one badly

(11-05-2017, 10:53 AM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: Not gonna lie....I'll be wearing my triple B's shirt today. Royal blue BBB

Better Business Bureau?
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

ugh gotta wait an extra hour for game time, stooooopid day light savings
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

(11-05-2017, 09:25 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [Image: 1w0p6i.jpg]

Can't see or agree with this enough..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

My buddy just texted and told me that he woke up in the stadium parking lot with a knot on his head and his club seat tickets were missing. Weird.

(This post was last modified: 11-05-2017, 12:11 PM by Achilles.)

I'm pretty dang excited for this game. I'm excited to see the teal again, excited to see what dareus brings to the table, and I'm definitely excited about the potential to beat the bungles and bring us one step closer to the playoffs.

On paper this is a W for the jags, but we need to see the team play smart and consistent. Might even be the start of a nice little winning streak. (Which I almost forgot existed.)

Also idk if it's been mentioned but Lee is active.

(11-05-2017, 11:55 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: My buddy just texted and told me that he woke up in the stadium parking lot with a knot on his head and his club seat tickets were missing. Weird.

He should just be proud knowing that jaguars tickets are worth stealing again haha

But for real, that's a little worrisome, hope he's alright.
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

(11-05-2017, 12:10 PM)Achilles Wrote: I'm pretty dang excited for this game. I'm excited to see the teal again, excited to see what dareus brings to the table, and I'm definitely excited about the potential to beat the bungles and bring us one step closer to the playoffs.

On paper this is a W for the jags, but we need to see the team play smart and consistent. Might even be the start of a nice little winning streak. (Which I almost forgot existed.)

(11-05-2017, 11:55 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: My buddy just texted and told me that he woke up in the stadium parking lot with a knot on his head and his club seat tickets were missing. Weird.

He should just be proud knowing that jaguars tickets are worth stealing again haha

My timing was off. I was referencing this.

Hoping for a good showing today from the guys in Teal

Fournette out for breaking rules lmfao... if this isnt EXACTLY THE JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS then I dont know what is.

This team just truly wats to find ways to lose

(This post was last modified: 11-05-2017, 12:36 PM by Achilles.)

(11-05-2017, 12:17 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(11-05-2017, 12:10 PM)Achilles Wrote: I'm pretty dang excited for this game. I'm excited to see the teal again, excited to see what dareus brings to the table, and I'm definitely excited about the potential to beat the bungles and bring us one step closer to the playoffs.

My timing was off. I was referencing this.

Hahahahhahahha gotcha

(11-05-2017, 12:35 PM)Krayz_Jville_D Wrote: Fournette out for breaking rules lmfao... if this isnt EXACTLY THE JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS then I dont know what is.

This team just truly wats to find ways to lose

We will be ok. Yeldon and ivory can handle the load while he's out. That is going to put a little more pressure on Blake though, that's the tough part.
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."