Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The Ramsey/Green exchange in case you didn't see it

Link 

Dang that was brutal. I can see why Ramsey was looking for Green.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 11-05-2017, 05:35 PM by Jags.)

Am I the only one that thinks it’s completely asinine to punch someone in the helmet?

Oh, and it’s BS that Ramsey got ejected.

Green's a little [BLEEP]. Way to grab a man from behind.

Ramsey was looking for Green in the locker room too.

I love Ramsey.

(This post was last modified: 11-05-2017, 05:38 PM by Jags.)

He’ll have a hefty fine for that. Maybe even suspended.

(11-05-2017, 05:37 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Ramsey was looking for Green in the locker room too.

I love Ramsey.

Lol, I like that.  Too bad he didn’t find him.

(11-05-2017, 05:37 PM)Jags Wrote: He’ll have a hefty fine for that.  Maybe even suspended.

(11-05-2017, 05:37 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Ramsey was looking for Green in the locker room too.

I love Ramsey.

Lol, I like that.  Too bad he didn’t find him.

I am glad he didn't we don't need Ramsey getting suspended next week too. The only really bad thing out of this is that the Titans Cincy game got easier for the tacks with no Greene cause he is gonna get suspended.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

Jack on the situation Big Grin :

Mike Kaye‏Verified account @mike_e_kaye 5m5 minutes ago
More
Myles Jack said when he saw the Green-Ramsey scrum his first instinct was to "fight." #Jaguars

Mike Evans with a cheap shot : https://twitter.com/NOTSCTop10PIays/stat...5570528256

AJ Green and Evans should be suspended next week.

(11-05-2017, 05:50 PM)MikePete54 Wrote: Mike Evans with a cheap shot : https://twitter.com/NOTSCTop10PIays/stat...5570528256

AJ Green and Evans should be suspended next week.

Wow, that was totally uncalled for. WTHeck?

I will never understand why WRs seem to be such divas....it just seems like a stereotype until you see both these videos..

That said, Ramsey's gotta be careful with that kind of stuff. He's gotta learn to pick his spots if he's gonna do it. The last thing this team needs is for him to get suspended for multiple games because he's getting caught up in being a troll in psychological warfare.

Ramsey shouldn't have been ejected. Only Green threw a punch.

(This post was last modified: 11-05-2017, 06:08 PM by Jest101.)

(11-05-2017, 06:01 PM)Nikowho Wrote: I will never understand why WRs seem to be such divas....it just seems like a stereotype until you see both these videos..

That said, Ramsey's gotta be careful with that kind of stuff. He's gotta learn to pick his spots if he's gonna do it. The last thing this team needs is for him to get suspended for multiple games because he's getting caught up in being a troll in psychological warfare.

Ramsey played his hand perfectly as he always does.  He's using the mind game as much as the physical game. 

The refs were 1000% wrong in this case, period.

BTW...Manning probably wrong half his games on "psychological warfare" as much as on his physical abilities.  Be glad Ramsey is on our team!

Ramsey dabbles in the art of skullduggery

(This post was last modified: 11-05-2017, 06:10 PM by Jagsfan32277.)

Ramsey is a good cb, but he's an annoying punk, always touching and talking real close to wr's. Hmmmmm.  "You tell me" *wink**wink*

(11-05-2017, 06:08 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: Ramsey is a good cb, but he's an annoying punk, always touching and talking real close to wr's. Hmmmmm

Clarification...Ramsey is an elite CB.

(11-05-2017, 06:08 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: Ramsey is a good cb, but he's an annoying punk, always touching and talking real close to wr's. Hmmmmm.  "You tell me" *wink**wink*
Annoying punk?

Nah.

(11-05-2017, 06:08 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: Ramsey is a good cb, but he's an annoying punk, always touching and talking real close to wr's. Hmmmmm.  "You tell me" *wink**wink*

That's what makes him so effective, if you ask me. I dislike it, myself, but as a Boston Bruins fans, I'm also a fan of a guy called Brad marchand. I dunno if you watch hockey at all, but that guy's one of the best scoring wingers in the NHL, and he's a LOT like Ramsey in that he loves getting into the other team's players' heads. It's a quirk of his, but he puts it to good use. You could say the same thing about Ramsey.

I just want him to be wise with that kind of ability. It's one thing to drive the other team crazy. It's another to get suspended as a result.

(11-05-2017, 06:12 PM)Nikowho Wrote:

That's what makes him so effective, if you ask me. I dislike it, myself, but as a Boston Bruins fans, I'm also a fan of a guy called Brad marchand. I dunno if you watch hockey at all, but that guy's one of the best scoring wingers in the NHL, and he's a LOT like Ramsey in that he loves getting into the other team's players' heads. It's a quirk of his, but he puts it to good use. You could say the same thing about Ramsey.

I just want him to be wise with that kind of ability. It's one thing to drive the other team crazy. It's another to get suspended as a result.

He got ejected because the refs are pathetic, spineless and lack good judgment.  Hence, why I believe a lot of calls went our way in the 2nd half (to make up for their bad call).

Ramsey is not a problem.

He still instigated it. He pushed green period.
Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

Ramsey should have gotten an unsportsmanlike like conduct call on him. 1 out of 2 won't get you ejected..but when you grab a man by his neck, throw him down and throw punches, you deserve to get fined and suspended. Good on our D to come and help Ramsey. I don't care if the whole defensive unit got tossed, I love seeing them take up for a teammate
"Expect for the best. Prepare for the worst. Capitalize on what comes."