Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The Ramsey/Green exchange in case you didn't see it

Uh oh, I hope Ramsey aint messin with this

http://www.totalprosports.com/2017/11/05...ey-tweets/

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

The NFL is gonna admit they screwed that call up. He shouldn't have been ejected.
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Ramsey is good. Glad he is on our team. But I can see how opposing teams and fan would dislike him. Cocky, brash, in your face. I hated him when he was at FSU

(11-05-2017, 06:29 PM)Achilles Wrote: The NFL is gonna admit they screwed that call up. He shouldn't have been ejected.

The NFL doesn't have a backbone.  I'll be shocked if they admit anything.

(11-05-2017, 06:27 PM)Teal Time Radio Wrote: He still instigated it.  He pushed green period.

That push was not an ejectionable offense nor was anything Ramsey did after that point.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(11-05-2017, 06:28 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Uh oh, I hope Ramsey aint messin with this

forgot shes an FSU fan

(11-05-2017, 06:28 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Uh oh, I hope Ramsey aint messin with this

Just don't DM her.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(11-05-2017, 06:31 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(11-05-2017, 06:27 PM)Teal Time Radio Wrote: He still instigated it.  He pushed green period.

That push was not an ejectionable offense nor was anything Ramsey did after that point.

Agreed but still was unsportsman penalty
Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

Green gave him that little smug tap first, who knows what he added verbally.

(11-05-2017, 06:36 PM)Teal Time Radio Wrote:
(11-05-2017, 06:31 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: That push was not an ejectionable offense nor was anything Ramsey did after that point.

No one is saying it wasn't, it was not enough to be ejected.

Breaking News: A J Green just found out that Ramsey is his dad

Ramsey must have gotten real reckless with his talk game out there lol. I love it

Ramsey talk trash, lock you up all game and their nothing you can do about it. For at least 60 minutes you got a new daddy. He's giving your moms the business and finishing the last bit of Kool-aid

(This post was last modified: 11-05-2017, 07:31 PM by JagsGooner.)

Green pushed him first. Kind of hard to miss that but continue on with your agenda.

The only reason I can come up with that Ramsey was ejected was because they didn’t want to keep a player out there that was involved in the fight. I don’t think he should have been ejected but the refs probably didn’t want egg on their face for leaving one player on and the other sent off that were in the altercation. Loved Jack coming in and cleaning up Green while he was punching Ramsey!
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

(11-05-2017, 06:36 PM)Teal Time Radio Wrote:
(11-05-2017, 06:31 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: That push was not an ejectionable offense nor was anything Ramsey did after that point.

Players push all the time, if players got ejected for pushing there would be no players left by half time

wow...he basically says he did it because of his son....way to teach him dad. attack from behind and throw punches...good parenting lol

Ramsey shouldn't have been ejected period. Green lost his cool.

Stupid refs got scared and ejected both.

It kind of sucks that Green will most likely get suspended for next weeks game though because the Bengals play the Tacs

So?  

Are you justifying the ejection?

Question mark.

(This post was last modified: 11-05-2017, 09:02 PM by JagNGeorgia.)

They've been pushing each other all day. The only difference is that Green couldn't handle the smack talking.

Green was punching and choking someone. Hell, it got so bad that they shouldn't have been mad if Ramsey decided to throw a few himself. At some point, Ramsey is expected to defend himself.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/21302...hing-brawl

Now he's trying to save himself from a suspension. He had to defend himself? From a shove during a football game?

(11-05-2017, 06:12 PM)PpNikowho Wrote:
(11-05-2017, 06:08 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: Ramsey is a good cb, but he's an annoying punk, always touching and talking real close to wr's. Hmmmmm.  "You tell me" *wink**wink*

That's what makes him so effective, if you ask me. I dislike it, myself, but as a Boston Bruins fans, I'm also a fan of a guy called Brad marchand. I dunno if you watch hockey at all, but that guy's one of the best scoring wingers in the NHL, and he's a LOT like Ramsey in that he loves getting into the other team's players' heads. It's a quirk of his, but he puts it to good use. You could say the same thing about Ramsey.

I just want him to be wise with that kind of ability. It's one thing to drive the other team crazy. It's another to get suspended as a result.

I'm a Bolts fan, so yeah, I'm quite familiar with him. Dude plays a ridiculous amount of mind games.