Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The Ramsey/Green exchange in case you didn't see it

(11-05-2017, 11:26 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: Am I the only one who is looking at this objectively? Both deserved to be ejected. Ramsey started the fight by blindsiding Green with a shove and A.J. just went nuts! Both guys acted childish. Green should be the only one expecting a heavy fine though and possible suspension, but as for the game, I'm fine with both guys being kicked out.

(11-05-2017, 10:36 PM)TexasJag956 Wrote: Evans didn't get thrown out for tackling a guy out if nowhere and punching him, and i just saw a Raiders DE punch another player twice and not even a flag was thrown. Ridiculous calls in the NFL today and a ton of fights.

True, but that's due to poor officiating. Those guys should've been ejected. I didn't see the Raiders incident, but Evans should have been ejected and I expect him to get a hefty fine. It was a total cheap shot.

You and Teal Time Radio are the only ones...think about that...

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 11-06-2017, 03:46 AM by Teal Time Radio.)

Jordan in basketball was famous for that. Yea he could of seriously injured him. That's not cool. This ain't wrestling.
Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

Green should be suspended at least one game. Ejecting Ramsey was stupid. He must have said some really really provoking things to warrant that because he physically did next to nothing compared to Green.
No pain, no gain.

(11-06-2017, 04:18 AM)JaguarJosh05 Wrote: Green should be suspended at least one game. Ejecting Ramsey was stupid. He must have said some really really provoking things to warrant that because he physically did next to nothing compared to Green.

From Bengal country.  Likely a total fabrication, for obvious reasons:

psychdoctor Wrote: [url=http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Ramsey-went-near-the-Bengals-locker-room-looking-for-Green?pid=460997#pid460997][/url]This is hearsay but one of the fans heard this sap say he was going to rape AJ's wife or something to that effect.  That is why Green lost his mind.  
Success is a journey, not a destination.  Go all out Mighty Jaguars.

1) This fan must be blessed with unnatural audio sensory abilities to hear details of a bantering between players from the stands, or sideline.

2) You'd think Green will somehow hint at this during his post game reactions, to reveal that a personal attack on his family triggered his action, to absolve him a bit

Speculative jargon with easy means of visibility due to the virtual age is crippling to society
Success is a journey, not a destination.  Go all out Mighty Jaguars.

Still a load of [BLEEP] that Ramsey got ejected yesterday from this game. That was all on Green and it wasn't even close. A little nudge or shove here and there is common in the NFL. A cowardly take down from behind isn't. And to make matters worse when you see that Mike Evans basically spears a guy from behind and doesn't get ejected for it it really pisses me off even further with the overall lack of consistency with the officiating.

And cases like yesterday need to be reviewable and they need to be able to be instantly amended or challenged with the head officiating team in New York or wherever the hell they're located when it comes to rightfully getting players reinstated back into the contest after everything has been reviewed cleanly and fairly.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Mia Khalifa said "AJ Green is a Hanzo main" ROFLMAO that just made my day hahahaha.

Also funny how AJ was mad (mod edit) throwing punches and Ramsey was acting like nothing was happening, like he wasn't even feeling what AJ was doing to him.

Ramsey got in his head. Just like he did with Smith.

I guarantee it was what Jalen was saying more than any cheap shots that set Green off.

(11-06-2017, 08:29 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: Ramsey got in his head. Just like he did with Smith.

I guarantee it was what Jalen was saying more than any cheap shots that set Green off.

For sure

Have you not all learned yet the nfl hates the city of Jacksonville,they always have,and always will. They would love to move the team to london. Rember they said it was worst place to have the super bowl a few years back. I myself say no its not.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

QUOTABLE I

“That [incident between Ramsey and Green] woke up the beast in us. They messed around and we unleashed it on them.”

--Church
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(11-06-2017, 09:17 AM)Jagwired Wrote: QUOTABLE I

“That [incident between Ramsey and Green] woke up the beast in us. They messed around and we unleashed it on them.”

--Church
PREEEEEEEACH

(This post was last modified: 11-06-2017, 09:31 AM by Kane.)

(11-05-2017, 06:08 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: Ramsey is a good cb, but he's an annoying punk, always touching and talking real close to wr's. Hmmmmm.  "You tell me" *wink**wink*

What?

(11-05-2017, 11:26 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: Am I the only one who is looking at this objectively? Both deserved to be ejected. Ramsey started the fight by blindsiding Green with a shove and A.J. just went nuts! Both guys acted childish. Green should be the only one expecting a heavy fine though and possible suspension, but as for the game, I'm fine with both guys being kicked out.
Uhhh in what world does a shove at the end of a play get an automatic ejection?
Should Ramsey have been flagged? Sure. But tossed out?
Bahaha, c'mon man...

(11-06-2017, 12:11 AM)JagsFanSince95 Wrote: I think people conceding that Ramsey deserved a flag there are pushing it. 
^ Maybe, but I don't think so.

To me, it really looked like the sideline ref was pulling a flag and getting ready to throw it on Ramsey for the push (just before all he** broke loose). 

Ramsey was gonna get flagged.

(11-06-2017, 09:34 AM)jagherd Wrote:
(11-06-2017, 12:11 AM)JagsFanSince95 Wrote: I think people conceding that Ramsey deserved a flag there are pushing it. 
^ Maybe, but I don't think so.

To me, it really looked like the sideline ref was pulling a flag and getting ready to throw it on Ramsey for the push (just before all he** broke loose). 

Getting a flag and getting kicked out are two different things.

15 yard penalty? Sure. Go for it.

But he absolutely deserved to stay in the game. Mike Evans absolutely obliterated a DB and didn't get kicked out.

(11-06-2017, 09:23 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(11-06-2017, 09:17 AM)Jagwired Wrote: QUOTABLE I

--Church
PREEEEEEEACH

Yes?
Here we go again

I guess objective is subjective. I have never seen a player get more than a flag for a push. If AJ wouldn't have lost it would you have still felt Jalen should be ejected from the game for a push?

(11-06-2017, 09:38 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(11-06-2017, 09:34 AM)jagherd Wrote: ^ Maybe, but I don't think so.

Getting a flag and getting kicked out are two different things.

15 yard penalty? Sure. Go for it.

But he absolutely deserved to stay in the game. Mike Evans absolutely obliterated a DB and didn't get kicked out.

^completely agree. I said that exact same thing a few posts back. 

Ramsey could've been flagged for that push ,, but NO WAY should've received an ejection for the fight

Jaguars S Barry Church said A.J. Green grabbing Jalen Ramsey around the neck was a "coward move." Church also said Ramsey was calm throughout the whole fight. "He [Ramsey] didn’t even swing on the guy. He snuck him to begin with, tried to choke him out from behind. I mean, that’s just a coward move. Hey, they both got ejected, we went out there and finished the fight and took the W home so they lost on both ends."

espn ^

(11-06-2017, 03:46 AM)Teal Time Radio Wrote: Jordan in basketball was famous for that.  Yea he could of seriously injured him.  That's not cool. This ain't wrestling.

Is trolling your profession?