Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Official “We Won Consecutive Games” Celebration Thread

Thumbs Up 

It’s about dang time. And not only did we win two games in a row, but we did it in convincing fashion. If this team can keep it up we have a thin schedule ahead, with the Tacks and Seahags our major tests to see how we really stack up. 

Either way it’s finally good that we broke the cycle of W, L, W, L

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Looking more and more consistent on both sides of the ball. Pass offense and rush defense catching up to rush offense and pass defense.

Championshiiiiiipppppp
Here we go again

The Teal is real!!!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(11-05-2017, 05:45 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: The Teal is real!!!

Yes, and the uniforms to match. I hope they wear the teal more.

Really glad they got that whole W/L/W/L streak off their backs....games like this are a must-win for that very reason.

Then again, I kinda look at the whole schedule as climbing a mountain; every week is decisive and important, and it only gets harder as you get further in. Really hoping they use this as serious motivation to finally pound Rivers into the ground next week.

(This post was last modified: 11-05-2017, 06:29 PM by Teal Time Radio.)

Teal deserves to be mandatory at home.
Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

(11-05-2017, 06:29 PM)Teal Time Radio Wrote: Teal deserves to be mandatory at home.

I second that. Or at least a uni where teal is prevalent.

We also won at home.

The jags are 1-8 in their last 9 home games.
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

2nd week in a row a Jaguar defender made a tackle for a loss

-while laying on the ground.

Today was a lot of fun leaving the stadium.....lots of happy fans for a change. The crowd was into it the whole game and it was great to see the Jags dominate the Bungles!! Hopefullly they can do the same thing to the Bolts next week!!
Season Ticket Holder - Sec 437

(11-05-2017, 05:52 PM)Nikowho Wrote: Really glad they got that whole W/L/W/L streak off their backs....games like this are a must-win for that very reason.

Then again, I kinda look at the whole schedule as climbing a mountain; every week is decisive and important, and it only gets harder as you get further in. Really hoping they use this as serious motivation to finally pound Rivers into the ground next week.

We still have only won in odd numbered weeks. We need a win next week to get that other monkey off our backs.

Wins in weeks 1, 3, 5, 7, 9.
Losses in weeks 2, 4, 6.

Lucky for us week 8 was a bye.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

lets discuss the odd number weeks things later this week. For now we need to enjoy the back to back wins. 24 hour rule.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

(This post was last modified: 11-05-2017, 09:21 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

(11-05-2017, 09:15 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: lets discuss the odd number weeks things later this week.  For now we need to enjoy the back to back wins. 24 hour rule.

We wont win any more this year right?  You said you were sticking with the Jags winning 5 games.  It sucks we are gonna lose out the rest of the way

[Image: giphy.gif]

(11-06-2017, 03:49 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]

I still have no idea who he is but I was cheering him on after seeing that Smile

(11-06-2017, 04:21 PM)Brett Wrote:
(11-06-2017, 03:49 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]

I still have no idea who he is but I was cheering him on after seeing that Smile

We signed Mickens to our PS in September and promoted him to the active roster a few weeks ago when we released McCaffrey.

They needed someone else to return punts because Lee was a little banged up and they need to keep him healthy. 
Westbrook could challenge him for the spot soon now that he's cleared to play, but clearly he won't just be handed the job after yesterday.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

Loving Mickens. No idea who he is. But he rocks. And does Mid Air Flips.
Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=3411621]