Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Recap!

Jags came out fast and was about to score and Yeldon fumbles.

The defense is so strong we made them punt. Then we go down and Lambo gives us 3 points.

Then the Ramsey and Green fight happens before halftime but Lee scores on a quick slant. Bortles missed Lewis wide open.

Then my boy Mickens bust loose on a PR TD to break the game open.

Lambo kicks the guts out of the ball right down the middle.

Grant showed good speed on a KR to give us good field position. 

We could have score 30 points but we took a knee.

Bortles got away with a tipped ball and dropped int on the 2nd drive.

There were a ton of Bengal fans there. They all left in the 3rd quarter. 

Sat in club seats for the 1st time. It was glorious. 

Oh and the Colts beat the Texans. 

Oh did I mention were in 1st place!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-05-2017, 07:53 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: Jags came out fast and was about to score and Yeldon fumbles.

The defense is so strong we made them punt. Then we go down and Lambo gives us 3 points.

Then the Ramsey and Green fight happens before halftime but Lee scores on a quick slant. Bortles missed Lewis wide open.

We are still in 2nd because the Titans beat us but we are on their heels

Dang. Didn't know they won. I was at the game so I wasn't keeping up

(11-05-2017, 07:53 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: Jags came out fast and was about to score and Yeldon fumbles.

Left out that laser to Lee for the score, not surprised.

He ain't giving Blake Bortles any credit so his topic post is trash
[Image: giphy.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Still processing everything and can't wait to re-watch the game tomorrow, but it was a really epic game today sitting 7 rows from the turf at the 20 with fam and friends.

Great performances from so many players today. The performances of so many Caldwell draftees and FA signings today really have me wondering what all those Caldwell haters are thinking right now.

Jackson, Hurns, Ivory, Cole, Mickens, Myrick,Ngakoue, even Lee and Bortles all earned their contracts today. Even the back up linemen were solid when we all would have thought they'd falter back in August.

This defense can no longer be doubted at all. It's as legit as it gets. They can hold any NFL team to a beatable sum of points if they aren't on the field too long, and even in that scenario they'll hold up well for a while.

I have no idea what Ramsey was saying to Green, but he clearly got in his head even more than he did with Smith last year. Regrettable that it ended ugly -- but he's clearly going to be the nemesis of every #1 receiver he faces.

Great atmosphere today at the bank.