Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Does any team on our remaining schedule scare you?

(11-12-2017, 07:23 PM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote:
(11-12-2017, 07:14 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: the browns game worries me a lot.

What about the Browns worries you?

browns are 0-9. Jags have on3 in a row. team is getting confindent which can be a bad thing cause teams can get over confident,and end up loseing to a team like the browns. We just barly beat a team who was only team to lose to browns last year. Browns gave lions a channlengge today in detriot. we play in clevland next week.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I see the Jags winning ten straight barring injury.
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

(11-12-2017, 08:31 PM)JaG4LyFe Wrote: I see the Jags winning ten straight barring injury.
Lol.

(This post was last modified: 11-12-2017, 09:10 PM by J-Mizzal.)

Seattle is the only game I will go in knowing the team has the talent to beat us

But if we are gonna loss games its needs to be to Seattle, Arizona or the 49ers, those dont hurt us in tie breakers, we are trying to win the division and if we dont we still can get a wild card right now we are the 5th seed
<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

Seahawks and Titans will both be tough games.

I expect wins in all other games, but it's the NFL... You just never know.
PA Jags Fan
;
; Supporting from long distance

(11-12-2017, 07:23 PM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote:
(11-12-2017, 07:14 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: the browns game worries me a lot.

What about the Browns worries you?

I see what he says, the Browns are scrappy. The Browns suck cause of terrible QB play and yet they stay in games till the 4th quarter routinely. They are not as bad as your would think an 0-9 team is. If they even had some marginal competence at QB they would have 3 or 4 wins this season. 

If the Jags sleep on them, they might get lucky in the 4th finally. But in reality, our CB's should eat Kiser alive. They shouldn't even score against us.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

Today's game had me a little worried. It was a lot worse than I expected with the refs and us shooting ourselves with all of those dumb penalties. We got lucky to have won today. Which is fine... I'll take that any day. We are in the midst of making a run but our health is a cause for concern.
No pain, no gain.

The win today showed a lot. This team should run the table after this one.

(11-06-2017, 09:07 AM)tyus Wrote: 49ers and cardinals. playing on the west side always worries me

Called it