Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Nature Boy - 30 for 30 tonight

I'm not a big WWE fan but I do find it quite interesting how they have grown their fan base throughout the past 40 years.

Looking forward to this 30 for 30 on ESPN.  This is one area that I think we can all agree that ESPN gets right; usually very compelling.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Bill Burr the comedian got to advance screen and he said it was on of the best ones ever. The guy doesn't hold back at all. I'm excited for it

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk
Go Jags!
*To stay up for atleast 2 years 3/6/17
2016 draft players I think will be good
  • On the Fournette train, will be best back of his class 3/6/17
  • Lattimore please,  Lockdowns on both sides would be nice
  • Engram at TE and the MJD clone Samaje Perine

What time does it come on?

10:00. I have the DVR set.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Finally had a chance to watch it. WOW! Never have I seen a person lay it out there like Richard Fliehr did. The man sold out everything to become "The Nature Boy" Very much worth watching.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

I liked it, one of the best ones for sure. Flair was one of the better heels and thought his ad-lib insults were hilarious. I liked his rivalry with Sting

I saw it a couple of weeks ago, and I thought it was really interesting. I cannot believe what they guy put himself through, before, during, and after matches. He was basically trading away his life and health in order to live the legend he had created. He not only created that character, he lived it in real life.

Best story was the one where he was in with the shrink. Hilarious
TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

(This post was last modified: 12-15-2017, 01:41 PM by RicoTx.)

Meh.  It was OK.  Not as good as some of the others I've seen.  They usually try to tug at the heartstrings.  I guess they were trying in this one, but in all honesty the guy was a dick and he deserved/deserves whatever he got after abusing himself and his family for so long.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]