Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars Vs. Los Angeles Chargers Game Day Thread***

Stop trying to make Cardiac Cats or Heart Attack Cats happen, it is lame.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

At one time, we were known as The Cardiac Cats, so it's not a stretch...
[Image: Welcome%20to%20Duval_zps4z3erxne.jpg]

(11-12-2017, 06:29 PM)Ucf_Jag_1 Wrote:
(11-12-2017, 06:22 PM)SeldomRite Wrote: Ditto. Watching Bortles throw two forth quarter ints because he's forcing throws is maddening.

Also I hated seeing them take Fournette out for so long in the fourth quarter.
Bortles would have not had 2 interceptions if the refs hasn't tried to screw us. He was trying to win the game and make plays happen when people weren't open. It is not his fault.

He shouldn't have had his back against the wall like he did (with better officiating.)  But "not his fault?" 

Come on, now.  Those picks were the result of bad decisions and bad throws. That is exactly his fault. 

I'm happy with how well Blake played in the majority of the game. I really am. But we can't just ignore that ugly when it happens.

(11-12-2017, 06:33 PM)Ucf_Jag_1 Wrote: Stop trying to make Cardiac Cats or Heart Attack Cats happen, it is lame.

No one is trying to "make it happen." 

It already happened. Years ago.  Today was reminiscent of that time.  Settle down there, trend police.

(11-12-2017, 06:33 PM)Ucf_Jag_1 Wrote: Stop trying to make Cardiac Cats or Heart Attack Cats happen, it is lame.

Real Jaguar Fans were here the first time they earned that moniker, Mrs. Bortles.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(11-12-2017, 06:29 PM)Ucf_Jag_1 Wrote:
(11-12-2017, 06:22 PM)SeldomRite Wrote: Ditto. Watching Bortles throw two forth quarter ints because he's forcing throws is maddening.

Also I hated seeing them take Fournette out for so long in the fourth quarter.
Bortles would have not had 2 interceptions if the refs hasn't tried to screw us. He was trying to win the game and make plays happen when people weren't open. It is not his fault.

That stuff did happen though. Sometimes you get screwed by the refs. He played a great game until then, bUT he could've done better at the end keeping his composure and not forcing throws that aren't there.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 11-12-2017, 06:51 PM by jaglyn.)

When its a pressure cooker Bortles makes terrible decisions because he wants to make a play. That's always been his character and he needs to grow out of it or get that coached out of him

(11-12-2017, 06:40 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:

Real Jaguar Fans were here the first time they earned that moniker, Mrs. Bortles.

Cool story gramps, but it is lame by today's standards. I am sorry I was wrong, I should have said stop trying to make it happen again.

(11-12-2017, 06:51 PM)jaglyn Wrote: When its a pressure cooker Bortles makes terrible decisions because he wants to make a play. That's always been his character and he needs to grow out of it or get that coached out of him

Yeah,  he defaults to hero ball when the pressure is on. Hopefully he learns from this game. When he plays within the offense instead of trying to be the offense he can be quite good.