Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The Parents Of This Dead Robber Are Really Mad His Victim Had A Gun

The Parents Of This Dead Robber Are Really Mad His Victim Had A Gun

The parents of a dead armed robber are very angry over his death, and are demanding to know why his innocent victim was allowed to be armed.

http://bearingarms.com/bob-o/2016/11/03/...ign=buffer

Wants to join the "cereal box" dating service. I've dated enough flakes and nuts...all I want is the prize now.
[Image: mds111.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I love that they are trying to say the shooting was personal because he'd had run ins with the shooter...as if the shooter hunted their son down and not just going about his business at work.

I feel bad that they lost their son, but they are idiots.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Their logic is hilarious.

"The Pizza Hut employee shouldn't have had a gun at all, and even if he did, he should have called the police instead of shooting the man who was robbing him."

Here come the lawyers and a nuisance lawsuit payout. 

(This post was last modified: 11-04-2016, 11:46 AM by americus 2.0.)

Idiocracy is already upon us.

I'm sorry, but if you are attempting an armed robbery, you deserve to die on the spot.

Have you seen my baseball?

Quote:Here come the lawyers and a nuisance lawsuit payout. 
No doubt.  This is going to be a free pizza for life settlement*

*Free pizza for live only includes orders placed Monday through Thursday, and only before 3:00 pm.  Carryout only.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:The Parents Of This Dead Robber Are Really Mad His Victim Had A Gun

The parents of a dead armed robber are very angry over his death, and are demanding to know why his innocent victim was allowed to be armed.

http://bearingarms.com/bob-o/2016/11/03/...ign=buffer

They sound like Hillary supporters.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote:I'm sorry, but if you are attempting an armed robbery, you deserve to die on the spot.

If someone tries to rob me......... they will. 

I hope he hadn't voted yet.

Quote:I hope he hadn't voted yet.

Either way he's voting for Hillary.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:Their logic is hilarious.

"The Pizza Hut employee shouldn't have had a gun at all, and even if he did, he should have called the police instead of shooting the man who was robbing him."

Logic.

Although there may be a " corporate rule" for Pizza Hut and its parent Corp employees to NOT carry weapons on the job.

Even tho I live in a concealed carry state with a permit and can legally concealed carry, I am prohibited to do so on the company premises. Some employees still do regardless

Quote:Logic.

Although there may be a " corporate rule" for Pizza Hut and its parent Corp employees to NOT carry weapons on the job.

Even tho I live in a concealed carry state with a permit and can legally concealed carry, I am prohibited to do so on the company premises. Some employees still do regardless
And if Pizza Hut does have such a rule (and they probably do), the employee's probably been fired already, and rightfully so. Doesn't change the fact that if someone's robbing you and you have a gun, shooting them is not a "personal" thing, 

If I were a cab driver, pizza delivery driver, or worked in a 7/11...I'm carrying a gun.

Quote:And if Pizza Hut does have such a rule (and they probably do), the employee's probably been fired already, and rightfully so. Doesn't change the fact that if someone's robbing you and you have a gun, shooting them is not a "personal" thing, 

Better the benefits office than the funeral parlor.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:Better the benefits office than the funeral parlor.

So this!

“If there was to be a death, it was not the place of the employee at Pizza Hut. That is the place of law enforcement,” said Hairston.

I'm not sure that police shooting their son would have made this situation any better.  

Quote:“If there was to be a death, it was not the place of the employee at Pizza Hut. That is the place of law enforcement,” said Hairston.

I'm not sure that police shooting their son would have made this situation any better.  
Yeah because had the police shot and killed him BLM would be involved and there would have been fires and looting.

Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.