Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Good morning football just gave us respect. Steve Smith even gave Ramsey props.

They collectively agreed that we.
The 2017 Jacksonville Jaguars.
Have the ability to win through December and...
Into January.
Steve Smith said Ramsey Boiyee are hands down the best corner combo in NFL.
National recognition feels good!

I however don't feel so good about our chances going forward.
I'm concerned about Leonard.
His performance yesterday leaves me with question marks.
Our O line is basically torn up.
Our wide receiver crew is basically torn up.
Thoughts?
Lots of legit question marks here.
Titans game looming huge on calendar.
Thursday we all should become 1 game Steelers fans....

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

This is setting up for the best new years eve in Jags fan history... 12/31 Jags vs Titans for home field advantage!!!

(This post was last modified: 11-13-2017, 10:10 AM by diehardjagsfaninsocal.)

That's right! They're now saying we have probably the most complete team in NFL. And we'd beat the pats in foxburrough

New year's Eve a d jaguars football with possibly everything on the line? Damn...lol awesome

Quote:Our O line is basically torn up.
Thoughts?

Health will be a very big factor moving forward.  Jags need to get healthy on the O-Line and get the next man (men) up at WR on the same page with the QB quickly.

(11-13-2017, 09:53 AM)diehardjagsfaninsocal Wrote: They collectively agreed that we.
Into January.

Thoughts?

I don't think Fournette is 100% healthy right now.  He didn't look like it yesterday, and it didn't help that San Diego was selling out to stop the run.  The team abandoned the run almost completely as the game progressed, so it wasn't just Fournette struggling.  I think he'll be fine.  He's got an easy schedule to get right with the next couple of weeks.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

(This post was last modified: 11-13-2017, 10:39 AM by iHaunting Raven.)

(11-13-2017, 10:09 AM)diehardjagsfaninsocal Wrote: That's right! They're now saying we have probably the most complete team in NFL. And we'd beat the pats in foxburrough

New year's Eve a d jaguars football with possibly everything on the line? Damn...lol awesome

Haha that's a good one. 

With Bortles at QB there's no way we beat the Pats or Chiefs, and that's only in the AFC, there are like 6 or 7 teams in the NFC that can beat us.

Well....from a defense standpoint we can beat anyone

(11-13-2017, 10:38 AM)FBT Wrote:
(11-13-2017, 09:53 AM)diehardjagsfaninsocal Wrote: They collectively agreed that we.
Into January.

Thoughts?

I don't think Fournette is 100% healthy right now.  He didn't look like it yesterday, and it didn't help that San Diego was selling out to stop the run.  The team abandoned the run almost completely as the game progressed, so it wasn't just Fournette struggling.  I think he'll be fine.  He's got an easy schedule to get right with the next couple of weeks.
I doubt that many rushers would have been successful running the ball behind our line yesterday.

(11-13-2017, 10:38 AM)iHaunting Raven Wrote:
(11-13-2017, 10:09 AM)diehardjagsfaninsocal Wrote: That's right! They're now saying we have probably the most complete team in NFL. And we'd beat the pats in foxburrough

Haha that's a good one. 

With Bortles at QB there's no way we beat the Pats or Chiefs, and that's only in the AFC, there are like 6 or 7 teams in the NFC that can beat us.
Well, I would love to find out come February.

What makes you think the Jags can't beat the Chiefs? The Jags have shown the ability to beat just about anyone. They can also lose to almost anyone.

(11-13-2017, 10:48 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(11-13-2017, 10:38 AM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: Haha that's a good one. 

What makes you think the Jags can't beat the Chiefs? The Jags have shown the ability to beat just about anyone. They can also lose to almost anyone.

Bortles.

With a good QB, sure we can beat the Chiefs, with Bortles I highly doubt it.

(11-13-2017, 10:48 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(11-13-2017, 10:38 AM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: Haha that's a good one. 

Well...so far this year when we play even close to our potential. We have smashed teams that look basically otherwise unstoppable.
Look at the Steelers game.
If we play that kinda game against the chiefs.
I think we win

It's not out of the question.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(11-13-2017, 10:51 AM)iHaunting Raven Wrote:
(11-13-2017, 10:48 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: Well, I would love to find out come February.

Bortles.

With a good QB, sure we can beat the Chiefs, with Bortles I highly doubt it.
So the Steelers beat the Chiefs but the Jags can't?

Saying they can't beat a certain team just makes you look stupid. The Jags can beat anyone. Beating the Steelers in Pitt proves that. This defense can stifle anyone. Rams are dropping almost 35 a game and yet this defense held them 13.....

(11-13-2017, 10:53 AM)diehardjagsfaninsocal Wrote:
(11-13-2017, 10:48 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: Well, I would love to find out come February.

Well...so far this year when we play even close to our potential. We have smashed teams that look basically otherwise unstoppable.
I think we win

True, but that would require a big day from the Jaguars run game. 
I'll need to see that line get healthy  - and Fournette too - before I have a lot of confidence in the team winning in that fashion again. 
At the moment, it would appear we'll need to roll the dice with #5 throwing a much higher number of passes than he did in that steelers game.  Hard to predict how that ends up.

(11-13-2017, 10:38 AM)iHaunting Raven Wrote:

Haha that's a good one. 

Even Phil Simms said we are superbowl contenders yesterday.

(11-13-2017, 10:59 AM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(11-13-2017, 10:53 AM)diehardjagsfaninsocal Wrote: Well...so far this year when we play even close to our potential. We have smashed teams that look basically otherwise unstoppable.
I think we win

True, but that would require a big day from the Jaguars run game. 
I'll need to see that line get healthy  - and Fournette too - before I have a lot of confidence in the team winning in that fashion again. 
At the moment, it would appear we'll need to roll the dice with #5 throwing a much higher number of passes than he did in that steelers game.  Hard to predict how that ends up.
Good points man and that's what scares me Blake Bortles is not the answer if it all is on his shoulders

(This post was last modified: 11-13-2017, 11:48 AM by cdnjagfan14.)

Remeber the Broncos superbowl run and the Defense that won the afc championship and Superbowl? Thats why they are picking us to win in Jan.

The defense is legit just need the wrs to make the plays when they are guven the chance.
Jags 4 Life

I'm pretty critical of Blake normally but yesterday I thought he played great up until he had to start forcing throws. I wouldn't put that so much on him, we just couldn't get the run going and it's difficult when we throw every down.

If you think 4net or any RB is going to not have days like this you are mistaken. Even Emmitt Smith during his hay day had games of only 30 yards. Chargers are a solid D and they showed it.
Jaguars | Pacers | Purdue | Team USA

Jesus we have one game where we can’t run and all of a sudden there are 20 teams better than us and we can’t beat any one good according to some people. We have the NUMBER ONE rushing offense in the NFL. Take a chill pill negative Nancy’s