Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Good morning football just gave us respect. Steve Smith even gave Ramsey props.

(11-14-2017, 03:19 PM)Teal Time Radio Wrote:
(11-14-2017, 10:55 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: Eagles, Panthers, Rams, Seahawks, Saints and Vikings are all tough match-ups for the Jags - especially with our current O-Line problems. 

I'm not saying they "would beat us" but those are all tough gets.
Eagles can agree.  Panthers nope... Cam be running for his life.  Rams could of went either way.  Seahawks are not the superbowl team of the past.  Saints rely heavy on TE and our backs of Jack and Smith are two of the fastest and most aware in the league.  Vikings? They keep flip flopping QBS. 

Outside of Bortles we are the second best team in the NFL.  However if left up to Bortles....   Anything can happen.   

Matter of fact on a station out here in new England.  A caller says he's confident the pats can beat anyone.  And not worried bout many.  With Watson out for year.  

And I truly thought to myself while listening.  Better worry bout Jacksonville.  Cause Defense wins Super bowls and Championships.   And honestly even Brady this year.  Be having a hard time with us. 

Cause our guys are not like the falcon s and won't let up all game.   Even if we are up 40 to 0 our guys don't or won't quit or take ya lightly.

Actually the Vikes have rode with Keenum since Bradford was hurt. I don't think they're swapping him out for Teddy anytime soon.
Seahawks may not be the team they were 2-4 seasons ago.. but still good enough to beat us, imo.
Eagles are good. Panthers D is playing pretty good ball right now... they have the ability to win a game when Cam isn't getting it done, much like our D.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I heard 0 mention of Jaguars from anyone when discussing best team in the afc and playoff teams from Smith or anyone else in the 8 minute video I saw. So, not sure how I feel about these "props". Not one mention.

(11-14-2017, 10:55 AM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(11-13-2017, 04:21 PM)atburg Wrote: The Chiefs have lost to Pitt. ( who we destroyed), Dallas, and Oakland. I love our chances against either of those 2 as well. I would love a list of the 6-7 N. F. C. teams that would beat us.

Eagles, Panthers, Rams, Seahawks, Saints and Vikings are all tough match-ups for the Jags - especially with our current O-Line problems. 

If they stay healthy,  Eagles won't be beat. Vikings,  Saints would be the 2 others that really scare me. The Rams have bragging rights regardless of the blunders, a loss is a loss.

(11-14-2017, 04:21 PM)atburg Wrote:
(11-14-2017, 10:55 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: Eagles, Panthers, Rams, Seahawks, Saints and Vikings are all tough match-ups for the Jags - especially with our current O-Line problems. 

If they stay healthy,  Eagles won't be beat. Vikings,  Saints would be the 2 others that really scare me. The Rams have bragging rights regardless of the blunders, a loss is a loss.

Eagles already got beat badly by the Chiefs. Nothing outside of their QB and probably TE is really outstanding. They have a nice run defense statistically but the best RB they've faced is Kareem Hunt and he ran all over them and was really active in the passing game. The RBs they've faced so far: Redskins terrible RBs, Hunt (roasted them) Giants terrible RBs, Melvin Gordon only ran 10 times because Rivers was shredding their terrible DBs to the tune of 350 yards and 2 TDs no INTs, Cardinals terrible RBs (post DJ injury), Panthers terrible RBs, Redskins terrible RBs, Carlos Hyde ran 10 times because they were down so quickly in Beathard's 1st start, and Broncos terrible RBs. 
Basically the Eagles haven't really faced anyone that good outside of the Panthers. Now they get Dallas minus Zeke... Amazing the luck they've had so far in the scheduling/injury department

(11-14-2017, 05:07 PM)JNev Wrote:
(11-14-2017, 04:21 PM)atburg Wrote: If they stay healthy,  Eagles won't be beat. Vikings,  Saints would be the 2 others that really scare me. The Rams have bragging rights regardless of the blunders, a loss is a loss.

Eagles already got beat badly by the Chiefs. Nothing outside of their QB and probably TE is really outstanding. They have a nice run defense statistically but the best RB they've faced is Kareem Hunt and he ran all over them and was really active in the passing game. The RBs they've faced so far: Redskins terrible RBs, Hunt (roasted them) Giants terrible RBs, Melvin Gordon only ran 10 times because Rivers was shredding their terrible DBs to the tune of 350 yards and 2 TDs no INTs, Cardinals terrible RBs (post DJ injury), Panthers terrible RBs, Redskins terrible RBs, Carlos Hyde ran 10 times because they were down so quickly in Beathard's 1st start, and Broncos terrible RBs. 
Basically the Eagles haven't really faced anyone that good outside of the Panthers. Now they get Dallas minus Zeke... Amazing the luck they've had so far in the scheduling/injury department

Man... we can't do that with other people's schedules and then get mad when people say it about us...

Making excuses for why an 8-1 team isn't that good is silly.

Eagles are good... Probably because they are a more complete team than most.
QB? check.
WRs not any worse situation than ours.
Ertz might be the best TE this season.
Defense? All around is pretty good, especially that front.

(11-14-2017, 05:10 PM)Kane Wrote:
(11-14-2017, 05:07 PM)JNev Wrote: Eagles already got beat badly by the Chiefs. Nothing outside of their QB and probably TE is really outstanding. They have a nice run defense statistically but the best RB they've faced is Kareem Hunt and he ran all over them and was really active in the passing game. The RBs they've faced so far: Redskins terrible RBs, Hunt (roasted them) Giants terrible RBs, Melvin Gordon only ran 10 times because Rivers was shredding their terrible DBs to the tune of 350 yards and 2 TDs no INTs, Cardinals terrible RBs (post DJ injury), Panthers terrible RBs, Redskins terrible RBs, Carlos Hyde ran 10 times because they were down so quickly in Beathard's 1st start, and Broncos terrible RBs. 

Man... we can't do that with other people's schedules and then get mad when people say it about us...

QB? check.

I agree, but hailing them as a 15-1 team is ridiculous

(This post was last modified: 11-14-2017, 05:17 PM by Kane.)

(11-14-2017, 05:13 PM)JNev Wrote:
(11-14-2017, 05:10 PM)Kane Wrote: Man... we can't do that with other people's schedules and then get mad when people say it about us...

QB? check.

Who did that? edit: nvm, I see "Eagles wont be beat"

I'm not sure I'd agree with "wont" but they have a decent shot at reppin the NFC in the superb owl

(11-13-2017, 04:30 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: did someone say GMF

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

I’d love to wake up once and say GMKA

(11-14-2017, 05:10 PM)Kane Wrote:
(11-14-2017, 05:07 PM)JNev Wrote: Eagles already got beat badly by the Chiefs. Nothing outside of their QB and probably TE is really outstanding. They have a nice run defense statistically but the best RB they've faced is Kareem Hunt and he ran all over them and was really active in the passing game. The RBs they've faced so far: Redskins terrible RBs, Hunt (roasted them) Giants terrible RBs, Melvin Gordon only ran 10 times because Rivers was shredding their terrible DBs to the tune of 350 yards and 2 TDs no INTs, Cardinals terrible RBs (post DJ injury), Panthers terrible RBs, Redskins terrible RBs, Carlos Hyde ran 10 times because they were down so quickly in Beathard's 1st start, and Broncos terrible RBs. 

QB? check.

And the running back depth as well, especially stealing J.A.

Steve Smith is like the WR version of Jalen Ramsey. They both have the same fiery personality

(11-14-2017, 05:13 PM)JNev Wrote:
(11-14-2017, 05:10 PM)Kane Wrote: Man... we can't do that with other people's schedules and then get mad when people say it about us...

QB? check.

Maybe 15-1 is overboard, but they are as complete of a team as there is in the conference. The Wentz vs. Goff matchup is 3 weeks away.

Here in the UK GMF is in the middle of the working day due to time zone, so who is she?  Love

(11-13-2017, 10:06 AM)brianmsbc Wrote: This is setting up for the best new years eve in Jags fan history... 12/31 Jags vs Titans for home field advantage!!!

This kind of game with the tacks has a history we need to overcome....we've been there before. *saying prayers*
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

More from GMF:

https://twitter.com/gmfb/status/931503479876591617

(11-15-2017, 08:03 AM)UKJag Wrote:

Here in the UK GMF is in the middle of the working day due to time zone, so who is she?  Love

Kay Adams

she's awesome, good sports takes, knows her stuff, and she's hot.

This thread is staggering. I love the confidence but do people really think we are going from 3-13 to SB Champs in one year?!

We have big ballers there's no doubt about it. There is just a lot of criticism towards their professionalism.
No pain, no gain.

(11-14-2017, 12:56 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote:
(11-13-2017, 10:56 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: So the Steelers beat the Chiefs but the Jags can't?

Saying they can't beat a certain team just makes you look stupid. The Jags can beat anyone. Beating the Steelers in Pitt proves that. This defense can stifle anyone. Rams are dropping almost 35 a game and yet this defense held them 13.....

Your whole post makes you look stupid.

It is cute you think Jags can beat anyone, especially after watching the Chargers game.

Just FYI, some teams improve as the season goes on, some teams have horrible games from time to time but I guess that's something that a guy like you can't realize. Believe what you want, you are gonna be disappointed sooner or later.

Told you.

Like I said, Jags will do nothing important as long as Bortles is the QB.

Steelers would also destroy the Jags atm.
I am aware the Chiefs have been playing like crap, still, I don't think we beat them in a playoff game.

I bet the Jags lose on the first game in the playoffs (IF they actually make it).