Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Need 2 tickets to Jags Colts, section 410

I know this is pretty specific but I'm looking for 2 or 4 tickets to the Colts game in Section 410. Anyone know anyone that wants to sell theirs??

Thank you!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

The uppers are always pretty much wide open, you can sit up there with any random ticket, doesn't have to be 414 specifically
LEONARD FOURNETTE FAN CLUB PRESIDENT. I WAS BEHIND HIM WHEN YOU ALL SAID HE WAS BRANDON JACOBS. QUIT HATING ON THE JAGUARS. GUS IS GONE. COUGHLIN HAS RESTORED ORDER. FOURNETTE IS FRED TAYLOR. DONT BELIEVE ME JUST WATCH.

I just looked on Ticketmaster. There are tickets available for as low as $54.00 in Row Q.

I have 2 in 409 Row C. PM if interested.
Season Ticket holder since 2004. Smile

I know it isn't upper or near 410, but I have two that I most likely won't be using in 114, Q.
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-16-2017, 03:06 PM)B2hibry Wrote: I know it isn't upper or near 410, but I have two that I most likely won't be using in 114, Q.

Price them right and put them on Ticketmaster.  They'll be gone in no time.

Thank you guys, I ended up getting them through the stadium, didn't know there were no fees that way.

On a side note, anyone know where I should park if I'm coming from the Orlando area? Where would be a good spot to get out onto I-95 after the game?