Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Chip Kelly to Florida - Rumors heating up

(11-20-2017, 04:43 PM)UCF Knight Wrote:
(11-20-2017, 04:11 PM)Achilles Wrote: Yeah except I'm not an insider and I was posting based on fodder from different reports on social media from these guys who call themselves insiders. All good regardless because it's annoying to keep up with when even trusted sources are throwing poop at the wall. I'll just wait for the official releases now so I don't get excited for nothing.
I didn't mean you, I meant the guys on Twitter that use the "my sources" angle.  Most of these people have zero sources, they make things up and hope it sticks.

I used to have "sources" with the Jags and really it was friends of people that worked in the building and sometimes news would trickle to me before it would hit the public.  I'd hear it about a half hour before it was public.  It was kind of cool to hear those kind of things, but in the real world it wasn't that big of a deal.  The guy that breaks that story is really only ahead of the school releasing the information by about 15 minutes.

Yeah I agree with you there. Is 15 minutes really worth your credibility? I guess if you've got a high percentage of being right, you can risk being too quick and possibly being wrong sometimes...but idk.
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chip Kelly to Florida - Rumors heating up - by Achilles - 11-20-2017, 05:21 PM