Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Which NFL/NFC South Team Will Win Tonight's Thursday Night Football Game In Tampa Bay?
Atlanta Falcons
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
[Show Results]

***Official Falcons @ Buccaneers Thursday Night Football Game Thread***

Quote:dangit

It probably will be a bad game anyway if you are like me. I want the Falcons to lose.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Which was almost everyone.

Present tense

Quote:Interesting thought, but I highly doubt the NFL could have predicted a Jaguars loss at Tennessee. It is misleading.

Traveling on a short week is probably one reason visiting teams lose on Thursday nights.

Tennessee was a 3 1/2 point favorite to win last Thursday Night's game.

I'm going with Atlanta tonight.    The Falcons have more consistent QB play and running game.   

That was an awesome National Anthem! Excited to watch some REAL football. 

Game might be a shootout.
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

I forgot this game was going on and made the mistake of driving by the stadium about an hour ago. Traffic is horrible on game day.

Man, even Winston better than Bortles.

Quote:Man, even Winston better than Bortles.

What QB isn't right now?

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Refs ruining what should be a decent game already.

How was that Evans touchdown not offensive pass interference? He gave the defender a bear hug before and released just before the ball was there. This league does play favorites to "stars"

Bucs online is trash

Quote:Tennessee was a 3 1/2 point favorite to win last Thursday Night's game.

I'm going with Atlanta tonight.  The Falcons have more consistent QB play and running game.   

Because the game was in Nashville.

Where is Tampa Bay's run defense?

Quote:How was that Evans touchdown not offensive pass interference? He gave the defender a bear hug before and released just before the ball was there. This league does play favorites to "stars"

It was obviously OPI. Your guess is as good as mine why the officials missed it.

But you have to admit Mike Evans did an awesome job keeping his feet in bounds.

Bucs fans must feel like we do getting hosed by the refs

Hired the wrong defensive coach from Seattle.

Alex Mack looks good. Should have been in teal and black.

Bucs D can't stop a nosebleed. Looks all too familiar

Well some good news about Bortles maybe. Never really paid attention to a QBs throwing motion besides Bortles and some greats like Rodgers and Brady, but Matt Ryan has a little noticeable dip in his motion, also noticed Wentz does as well from their Monday night game. Obviously they're not as bad as Bortles this year, but it shows they're are successful QBs out there with a similar motion.

Quote:Well some good news about Bortles maybe. Never really paid attention to a QBs throwing motion besides Bortles and some greats like Rodgers and Brady, but Matt Ryan has a little noticeable dip in his motion, also noticed Wentz does as well from their Monday night game. Obviously they're not as bad as Bortles this year, but it shows they're are successful QBs out there with a similar motion.

Ryan also has 6 seconds to get rid of the ball.

Falcons blowing this game out over the Bucs 33-14,