Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trump Sentenced to Death by Kim Jung Un

KJU is NUTS  !!!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/north-korea-i...34662.html

[Image: 54bb97410f9278e0b0b40739c7407b21]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

China just sent a special envoy to NK, the first since 2015.

Hopefully they can reign in the little guy.

[Image: alert-kim-jong-un-has-slathered-his-nuke...-qZv4d.jpg]

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

The best possible outcome to the NK situation is to foment an overthrow of fat man. This would be better achieved by ratcheting up the discourse instead of letting the little fella do what he wants under cover of quiet negotiations that have been attempted in the past. Strike up the music and shine a light on him. He’s been working in the shadows for too long.

(This post was last modified: 11-15-2017, 12:28 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

Trumps new slogan ... just a suggestion ...

MAKE NORTH KOREA CHINA AGAIN !!

I mean seriously, even if they lived a communist lifestyle of China, the North Koreans would be 100x better off than what they have now.

(11-15-2017, 12:27 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Trumps new slogan ... just a suggestion ...

I mean seriously, even if they lived a communist lifestyle of China, the North Koreans would be 100x better off than what they have now.

They don't want to share a border with SK and the 30,000 stationed US Soldiers there.

They consider NK their buffer zone.

(11-15-2017, 12:41 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(11-15-2017, 12:27 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Trumps new slogan ... just a suggestion ...

They don't want to share a border with SK and the 30,000 stationed US Soldiers there.

OMG --- thanks for the Geography Lesson, and I'm not being sarcastic !!  I didn't realize China extended that far north.   Wallbash

(11-15-2017, 01:59 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(11-15-2017, 12:41 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: They don't want to share a border with SK and the 30,000 stationed US Soldiers there.

OMG --- thanks for the Geography Lesson, and I'm not being sarcastic !!  I didn't realize China extended that far north.   Wallbash

That's okay, don't feel bad, I checked on a map myself just now - I didn't realize Russia shared a border with NK as well. It's tiny but it's there.

And man oh man just look at all the countries close to NK - they all have roads and infrastructure.. NK really is backward as hell.

Very true. At least China doesn't starve their own people and throw them into "work camps." China is like paradise, compared to North Korea.

I think all this pissing contest is about is that KJU wants to say the USA backed down from him and he considers himself a world power
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

(11-15-2017, 10:32 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: KJU is NUTS  !!!

Well he doesn't look nuts there, you should have picked a different photo!

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

(11-15-2017, 04:59 PM)The Drifter Wrote: I think all this pissing contest is about is that KJU wants to say the USA backed down from him and he considers himself a world power

I think this is what it's always been about.

And with Trump giving him so much publicity and attention I'm sure he feels like a world leader - on a level of China and the USA.

I certainly can't think of any world leader who has been mentioned more in Trumps's tweets than KJU (perhaps Putin?).
The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

(11-15-2017, 09:28 PM)Adam2012 Wrote:
(11-15-2017, 04:59 PM)The Drifter Wrote: I think all this pissing contest is about is that KJU wants to say the USA backed down from him and he considers himself a world power

I think this is what it's always been about.

And with Trump giving him so much publicity and attention I'm sure he feels like a world leader - on a level of China and the USA.

I certainly can't think of any world leader who has been mentioned more in Trumps's tweets than KJU (perhaps Putin?).

Because ignoring this wannabe schoolyard bully has worked gangbusters in the past, right?

(11-15-2017, 08:38 PM)HandsomeRob86 Wrote:
(11-15-2017, 10:32 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: KJU is NUTS  !!!

Well he doesn't look nuts there, you should have picked a different photo!

Maybe something more like this?

[Image: gettyimages-656961236.jpg?w=738]
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

(11-15-2017, 10:52 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: The best possible outcome to the NK situation is to foment an overthrow of fat man. This would be better achieved by ratcheting up the discourse instead of letting the little fella do what he wants under cover of quiet negotiations that have been attempted in the past. Strike up the music and shine a light on him. He’s been working in the shadows for too long.

And if the little fella gets ticked off and launches nukes into SK in a hissy fiit, well that's not going to affect us, right?
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

(11-16-2017, 10:41 AM)rollerjag Wrote:
(11-15-2017, 10:52 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: The best possible outcome to the NK situation is to foment an overthrow of fat man. This would be better achieved by ratcheting up the discourse instead of letting the little fella do what he wants under cover of quiet negotiations that have been attempted in the past. Strike up the music and shine a light on him. He’s been working in the shadows for too long.

And if the little fella gets ticked off and launches nukes into SK in a hissy fiit, well that's not going to affect us, right?

And just which POTUS enabled him to get nukes in the first place? Here's a hint, it wasn't Trump.

Realistically, the big threat to South Korea is not nukes, it is a massive line of artillery just north of the DMZ aimed at Seoul.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

(11-16-2017, 10:41 AM)rollerjag Wrote:

Sooooo, cower in the corner then? Didn't work for Obama.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(11-16-2017, 01:05 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(11-16-2017, 10:41 AM)rollerjag Wrote: And if the little fella gets ticked off and launches nukes into SK in a hissy fiit, well that's not going to affect us, right?

Sooooo, cower in the corner then? Didn't work for Obama.

They don't want to accept that reality doesn't include an option of sitting passively by hoping KJU changes his mind about the total destruction of American and her allies.

(This post was last modified: 11-16-2017, 02:55 PM by Jaguarmeister.)

I'm just glad KJU doesn't tolerate light pollution.  Must be some fantastic star gazing opportunities all over NK.

[Image: article-2725415-208925A500000578-155_964x644.jpg]

(11-16-2017, 01:17 PM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: I'm just glad KJU doesn't tolerate light pollution.  Must be some fantastic star gazing opportunities all over NK.

[Image: article-2725415-208925A500000578-155_964x644.jpg]

I always think these pictures are so cool. Looks like a nuclear imaging scan or something. Its hard to believe anywhere could be so dark at night.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.