Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
How has Cyprien been playing for the Titans thus far?

I always like to check up on former players when they move to other teams. I know Cyprien has been injured some for the Titans but overall, what's the status of how he has been doing for them thus far? Better than he did with us? Same as he did with us? Worse than he did with us?

Just curious for any insight if anyone knows.

Thanks!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

[BLEEP]. We hate him. You can have him back lol.
We learned in the Sunday School who made the sun shine through.  I know who made the moonshine too, back where I come from.

(11-15-2017, 04:13 PM)unf_nashvillian Wrote: [BLEEP]. We hate him. You can have him back lol.

Lol so not good I take it? I was interested to see how he was performing there.

(11-15-2017, 04:13 PM)unf_nashvillian Wrote: [BLEEP].  We hate him.  You can have him back lol.

No thanks. We already have a water boy.

He's been injured most of the time and unimpressive when he's played.
We learned in the Sunday School who made the sun shine through.  I know who made the moonshine too, back where I come from.

Our backup is outplaying him.

Searcy > cyprien

(11-15-2017, 04:13 PM)unf_nashvillian Wrote: [BLEEP].  We hate him.  You can have him back lol.

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fimages-na.ssl-images-am...0_.jpg&f=1]

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

(This post was last modified: 11-15-2017, 09:52 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

Thanks again guys, it was addition by subtraction

Cyp makes about the same as Gipson and more than Church, lol

He was very adept at taking poor angles and giving up YAC and extra rush yards before bringing them down. I was pumped when we got him but he just never panned out
"Expect for the best. Prepare for the worst. Capitalize on what comes."

Funny thing is... he had his best year his final season here... and SOME people were mad we were letting him go after he was finally "starting to get it"

(11-15-2017, 11:59 PM)Fred Jones-Brunell Wrote: He was very adept at taking poor angles and giving up YAC and extra rush yards before bringing them down. I was pumped when we got him but he just never panned out

Hammer meet nail!

His poor angles were mind boggling.

Backs that should have been stopped for minimal gain along the sidelines wound up going the distance because of his poor angles.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Cyprien has been hurt but Byard and Jackson are playing lights out. TN run D has been as good as it has been in 15 years. Cypien strong suit is the run so I think he'll add to it. LeBeau is not playing zone anymore he plays man more than anything now so Cypriens use going forward is a mystery.
You know you're dealing with a belief system when you get an emotional response. 

Watching last nights game, Cyp is like he has always been. No wrap up and throwing his body around. Useless.
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

Cyp does one thing well. Hit hard...........when he hits them.
Jaguars | Pacers | Purdue | Team USA

(This post was last modified: 11-17-2017, 01:21 PM by HandsomeRob86.)

(11-17-2017, 10:59 AM)Browntrouser Wrote: Cyp does one thing well. Hit hard...........when he hits them.

Agree, well he also apparently is good at drawing ridiculous comparisons from Chris Collinsworth, I just about died when he compared him to Polamalu. You could even tell he knew it was a mistake when he said it with his hedging (the announcer). So Cyp has got that.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

(11-17-2017, 01:19 PM)HandsomeRob86 Wrote:
(11-17-2017, 10:59 AM)Browntrouser Wrote: Cyp does one thing well. Hit hard...........when he hits them.

Agree, well he also apparently is good at drawing ridiculous comparisons from Chris Collinsworth, I just about died when he compared him to Polamalu. You could even tell he knew it was a mistake when he said it with his hedging (the announcer). So Cyp has got that.

Lol I heard that too...In my mind I was like "what....?"

PFF has him graded at 37 overall... in other words... a cheerleader.

A lot of those "hard hits" he bounces off the ball carrier instead of wrapping up and making the tackle

How often did we see Cyp make a big hit across the middle? Almost never

He was a liability in coverage down the field as well.