Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Senator Al Franken Kissed and Groped Me Without My Consent

He's a Democrat, they praise conduct like this.........

Senator Al Franken Kissed and Groped Me Without My Consent, And There’s Nothing Funny About It

In December of 2006, I embarked on my ninth USO Tour to entertain our troops, my eighth to the Middle East since the 9/11 attacks. My father served in Vietnam and my then-boyfriend (and now husband, Chris) is a pilot in the Air Force, so bringing a ‘little piece of home’ to servicemembers stationed far away from their families was both my passion and my privilege.

http://www.kabc.com/2017/11/16/leeann-tw...l-franken/
Me sarcastic? No couldn't be. I am much too dim witted to grasp the quaint subtleties of such potent mockery!!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-16-2017, 01:17 PM)The Drifter Wrote: He's a Democrat, they praise conduct like this.........

Senator Al Franken Kissed and Groped Me Without My Consent, And There’s Nothing Funny About It

In December of 2006, I embarked on my ninth USO Tour to entertain our troops, my eighth to the Middle East since the 9/11 attacks. My father served in Vietnam and my then-boyfriend (and now husband, Chris) is a pilot in the Air Force, so bringing a ‘little piece of home’ to servicemembers stationed far away from their families was both my passion and my privilege.

At this point, I guess we should be grateful its not children accusing him? Will wait for more details.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

I don't care if they are Democrat or Republican, if they they are guilty, they should be punished and shamed. Forcing yourself on someone is never o.k.

(11-16-2017, 01:17 PM)The Drifter Wrote: He's a Democrat, they praise conduct like this.........

How did you come to this conclusion?

No one condones sexual assault man. You're reaching so hard that you're most likely going to throw your back out.

I saw that Terry Crews came out and said he was sexually assaulted.. grabbing a guys junk isn't harassment, it's assault. What a world we live in.

But he's good enough, smart enough and doggone it, people like him.

(11-16-2017, 02:23 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: I saw that Terry Crews came out and said he was sexually assaulted.. grabbing a guys junk isn't harassment, it's assault. What a world we live in.

That guy had some gawl. Crews is a big guy, so he's lucky he didn't get pummeled.

He even had the nerve to post about Weinstein on his Facebook shortly after it happened. Hypocrite.

(11-16-2017, 04:25 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(11-16-2017, 02:23 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: I saw that Terry Crews came out and said he was sexually assaulted.. grabbing a guys junk isn't harassment, it's assault. What a world we live in.

That guy had some gawl. Crews is a big guy, so he's lucky he didn't get pummeled.

He had to physically push him away. The way Mr. Crews describes the incident leads me to believe that Venit was under the influence of some kind of drug... or he's batcrap crazy.

The guy has power in the industry and I can see how Mr. Crews was totally taken aback and unsure of how to proceed.

(11-16-2017, 04:43 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(11-16-2017, 04:25 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: That guy had some gawl. Crews is a big guy, so he's lucky he didn't get pummeled.

He had to physically push him away. The way Mr. Crews describes the incident leads me to believe that Venit was under the influence of some kind of drug... or he's batcrap crazy.

The guy has power in the industry and I can see how Mr. Crews was totally taken aback and unsure of how to proceed.

I wouldn't care if it ruined my career, I wouldn't let any dude grab my junk!

(11-16-2017, 04:46 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(11-16-2017, 04:43 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: He had to physically push him away. The way Mr. Crews describes the incident leads me to believe that Venit was under the influence of some kind of drug... or he's batcrap crazy.

I wouldn't care if it ruined my career, I wouldn't let any dude grab my junk!

It's never happened to me so I can't say what I would do. It depends on the situation.

I'm sure in that setting, standing next to my wife at a Hollywood party full of people, that kind of thing would be the last thing I'd expect to happen.

(11-16-2017, 02:02 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:

How did you come to this conclusion?

No one condones sexual assault man. You're reaching so hard that you're most likely going to throw your back out.

Do you actually believe Franken will be removed from the Senate for this? No chance.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

(11-16-2017, 06:37 PM)MalabarJag Wrote:
(11-16-2017, 02:02 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: How did you come to this conclusion?

Do you actually believe Franken will be removed from the Senate for this? No chance.

No but now that the picture of him groping her breasts is out I think he might be forced to resign. That pick with the story is pretty much gonna seal the deal, he can't deny it.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

(11-16-2017, 06:37 PM)MalabarJag Wrote:
(11-16-2017, 02:02 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: How did you come to this conclusion?

I hope so. Who knows what will happen. But to say Democrats condone this is a flat out lie.

(11-17-2017, 09:23 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(11-16-2017, 06:37 PM)MalabarJag Wrote: Do you actually believe Franken will be removed from the Senate for this? No chance.
I hope so. Who knows what will happen. But to say Democrats condone this is a flat out lie.

The powerful protect the powerful regardless of the letter by their name.

Our President admitted that he grabs women in the [BLEEP] so I guess anything isn't off limits to his voters

(11-17-2017, 10:33 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Our President admitted that he grabs women in the [BLEEP] so I guess anything isn't off limits to his voters

Well, yeah, if you totally change the meaning of the words he said then he said exactly that.

(11-17-2017, 09:41 AM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(11-17-2017, 09:23 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: I hope so. Who knows what will happen. But to say Democrats condone this is a flat out lie.

The powerful protect the powerful regardless of the letter by their name.

This is truth, it's also why all politicians are scum.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(11-17-2017, 10:33 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Our President admitted that he grabs women in the [BLEEP] so I guess anything isn't off limits to his voters

Not really.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

[Image: Yv1xaj]
[img]moz-extension://d4d21fe2-5ff9-4e5d-984c-290c788c1d42/informenter-marker.png[/img]

If you guys are equating Franken to Weinstein, Moore and Trump, two of whom are accused of a pattern of sexual harassment and assault, and the third bragging about it, remember two details not shared by the other three:

1.  Franken admitted to his actions and apologized to his first accuser. and...

Quote:...he has supported calls from both Democrats and Republicans for the Senate Ethics Committee to investigate.

2. His victim accepted his apology.

As for his most recent accuser, who said he grabbed her butt, Franken has thus far not issued a denial, only regret if he offended.

Contrast this with Weinstein, accused by several women of rape and sexual assault like Moore, who was also accused of child molestation, Moore denying all accusations, and Trump, who was recorded  bragging about it.

If any one of you are fooled into this false equivalency as anything more than a distraction from the real issue, you are just plain stupid. He acted creepy, and may justifiably lose his job, but it was a far cry from those other three.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]