Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Norv Turner quits Vikings OC job

Quote:There's no proof in the article, just statements you can choose to believe. Even the author of the article questions the true motive behind his resignation. I'm not sure what about a team or a person not being completely truthful in public is difficult for you to grasp.

If you choose not to believe those statements, that is your problem. There is no reason not to believe Norv Turner was Minnesota's OC all season until yesterday.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Is anyone else's mind blown by the posts in these threads? Anyone?

Quote:Is anyone else's mind blown by the posts in these threads? Anyone?

Mind blown? No.

Stomach turned by the rampant, incessant need to have attention thrown at themselves? Yes.
I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

What makes you think people's minds are blown? There's no reason to think that unless you have proof.

HC: Coughlin

OC: Turner

Quote:The proof is in the article I posted. Let me know why you don't believe it.
You believe everything you see on the internet?
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

It's MJF. That should explain everything. Lol
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

Quote:HC: Coughlin

OC: Turner
sounds like a super bowl winner if it was 2001

Quote:Right. I know Philip Rivers is not the only good player San Diego had when Norv Turner was there, as someone else implied.
NO ONE IMPLIED THAT

LIAR!

Quote:You believe everything you see on the internet?
[Image: tumblr_inline_nuuo3hGB9l1tchzhg_500.png]

Quote:NO ONE IMPLIED THAT

LIAR!

That was not a lie. The way I read something that was how I interpreted it.

Quote:That was not a lie. The way I read something that was how I interpreted it.

[Image: 5cd9bdd28650fc93bc22bee882c69621.jpg]

Quote:What makes you think people's minds are blown? There's no reason to think that unless you have proof.
I've seen it posted on the internet, so it has to be true.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:[Image: 5cd9bdd28650fc93bc22bee882c69621.jpg]

No, really, he's a French model.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/201...ent-ideas/

It's good to see that Norv Turner's mid-season resignation wasn't health related.

Since Turner stepped down,  the Vikings have used many more quick passes to help protect Sam Bradford because of an Offensive Line that has been hit extremely hard by injuries.   Turner on the other hand has a long history with the vertical passing game.  

Minnesota seemed to be in the "injuries caught up with us" mode before Week 11 games. However, their ability to compensate for long-term losses on offense with Norv Turner tells us this much: they really miss him. Pat Shurmur can't fix the broken ship. The Vikings need to bring back the vertical passing game when their offense is healthy again.