Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Vegas Odds Jacksonville @ KC

Kansas City -9 and over/under is 45 1/2.  I would have to take KC and the under at this point.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 11-01-2016, 03:16 PM by jvillejagsn1.)

Watch our offense come out blazing, but the defense falls apart now............... lol #becauseJaguars

I predict:

Jags - 35

Chiefs - 48

bwhahahahahahahhaha jk jk

Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

-9 wow

I think the Pats had -10 against the Browns

Quote:-9 wow

I think part of the -9 is because of injury reports after this past weekend.  Alex Smith went through the concussion protocol, but it appears that he's fine.  The Chiefs also lost starting guard Perker Ehinger for the rest of the season.  I expect it (the point spread) to increase to maybe -12 at least.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

And that was at the Browns.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

23-0....at halftime. Chiefs

Bortles first half - 3-12 for 39 yards

Bortles 2nd half - 17-24 for 312 yards and 3 Tds.

Spacecoastjag - Bortles is not the problem.

Quote:23-0....at halftime. Chiefs

Bortles first half - 3-12 for 39 yards

Bortles 2nd half - 17-24 for 312 yards and 3 Tds.

Spacecoastjag - Bortles is not the problem.

23 points at half.

Not surprising for the worst coached team in the NFL

Man, that's bad odds. Jags suck again.

Denver -27.5

Never forget.

Vegas knows this franchise is a sinking ship. New OC against a top tier defense. Jaguars unraveling before our eyes. I so wish I had the Chiefs defense in Fantasy Football.

Odds are the game is gunna b uuuuuugggggllly
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

It's gonna be ugly.

I'ma say it now...

I bet we kick their [BLEEP]

Quote:Watch our offense come out blazing, but the defense falls apart now............... lol #becauseJaguars

I predict:

Jags - 35

Chiefs - 48

bwhahahahahahahhaha jk jk
Seems about right. Every time one hole is patched in the dam another one bursts open. Been that way for 4 years.

"A man with no sauce is lost.

<p style="text-align:center;">But that same man can get lost in the sauce."