Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
We're under attack!

Anyone know how to read Chinese?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-20-2017, 07:09 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Anyone know how to read Chinese?

It looked like Korean to me.

It looked Korean to me too, but the IP went to Japan.

Definitely Korean. Believe me, I know the difference.

What are you guys talking about? *Lost*

(11-20-2017, 06:51 PM)Brett Wrote: What are you guys talking about? *Lost*

The board got spammed big time overnight.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

They’re back!

(11-20-2017, 09:15 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: They’re back!

Where?

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Looks like you found it thanks JIB.

(11-20-2017, 09:29 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: Looks like you found it thanks JIB.

Well thank you for the thanks!

It was only because a user properly used the report feature on the board to alert me and the other admins/mods as well as a user sending me a PM which alerts me via email.

In other news, I'm excited to try the free sample pack of Super Male Enhancement Horn Drug that the nice gentleman you all banned is sending me.

Let us know how it works out for you! Okay...maybe don’t give us all the details!!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(11-21-2017, 12:39 AM)TJBender Wrote: In other news, I'm excited to try the free sample pack of Super Male Enhancement Horn Drug that the nice gentleman you all banned is sending me.

Nothing can help you tiny... it is what it is.

(11-21-2017, 12:52 AM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(11-21-2017, 12:39 AM)TJBender Wrote: In other news, I'm excited to try the free sample pack of Super Male Enhancement Horn Drug that the nice gentleman you all banned is sending me.

Nothing can help you tiny... it is what it is.

The Schwartz is strong with this one.

Sorry, I always order by number.  It usually turns out to be chicken.
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(11-21-2017, 02:19 PM)Sneakers Wrote:
Sorry, I always order by number.  It usually turns out to be chicken.

Are you sure? Maybe it went Meow before you ate it Laughing
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

(11-21-2017, 02:24 PM)The Drifter Wrote:
(11-21-2017, 02:19 PM)Sneakers Wrote: Sorry, I always order by number.  It usually turns out to be chicken.

Are you sure? Maybe it went Meow before you ate it Laughing

I always check the Craigslist adds for missing pets in the neighborhood before I eat Chinese.
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

Why is DragonFury escaping scrutiny? He has keys to this joint, always sneaking Asian beauties in, I doubt he screens for viruses.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

(11-21-2017, 04:37 PM)rollerjag Wrote: Why is DragonFury escaping scrutiny? He has keys to this joint, always sneaking Asian beauties in, I doubt he screens for viruses.

You have to pay extra for virus free girls...
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(11-21-2017, 05:39 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(11-21-2017, 04:37 PM)rollerjag Wrote: Why is DragonFury escaping scrutiny? He has keys to this joint, always sneaking Asian beauties in, I doubt he screens for viruses.

You have to pay extra for virus free girls...

Maybe he should use a condom next time Laughing
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."