Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Hue Jackson is a horrible head coach

The Browns are 0-8 and have blown multiple leads late in games. Unless Hue is tanking on purpose I have seen enough to say he sucks and is another Gus Bradley. He makes no halftime adjustments and constantly lets his team take their foot off the gas. The Browns have not been getting their doors blown off, they've been competitive in pretty much every game and even winning in a lot of games late into the games. Hue reminds me of Bradley his first year where we all thought it was just the talent and we were making excuses for him but at the end of the day a good coach finds a way for his team to win, no good coach ever has gone 0-8. Hue Jackson sucks. 

"A man with no sauce is lost.

<p style="text-align:center;">But that same man can get lost in the sauce."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:The Browns are 0-8 and have blown multiple leads late in games. Unless Hue is tanking on purpose I have seen enough to say he sucks and is another Gus Bradley. He makes no halftime adjustments and constantly lets his team take their foot off the gas. The Browns have not been getting their doors blown off, they've been competitive in pretty much every game and even winning in a lot of games late into the games. Hue reminds me of Bradley his first year where we all thought it was just the talent and we were making excuses for him but at the end of the day a good coach finds a way for his team to win, no good coach ever has gone 0-8. Hue Jackson sucks. 

Tom Landry started 0-10 in his first season with the expansion Dallas Cowboys and finished 0-11-1.   It took several years before the Cowboys patience with Landry to paid off but did it ever!

Because Hue Jackson went 8-8 with the Raiders at a time period that a .500 season was a high water mark,   he's done enough as an NFL HC to suggest that with enough experienced talented,  he could at least reach the playoffs.    So much is going to depend on the development of a young QB and the team's overall roster.   

He makes some questionable decisions but that roster is BAD! Thomas,Haden,Crowell,Pryor and maybe barnidge is pretty much all they have

They also have a QB curse. Every QB that comes into a game gets hurt. I would not expect to win games with third and fourth string QBs who were recently added to the roster.

I don't agree at all I think they look competitive in most of their games with the absolutely atrocious talent they have on the roster. They certainly play better than we do most of the time that's for sure. I think we look like the 0-8 team over them. 

(This post was last modified: 10-31-2016, 11:57 AM by JaguarsWoman.)

It is also worth noting the Browns don't get blown out by bad teams. Their double-digit loss was Tom Brady's 2016 debut. They should have won three games.

Quote:He makes some questionable decisions but that roster is BAD! Thomas,Haden,Crowell,Pryor and maybe barnidge is pretty much all they have

Jamie Collins

(This post was last modified: 11-01-2016, 01:40 PM by JaguarsWoman.)

Quote:Jamie Collins

Who has only played in a Browns game on the opposite sideline.

(This post was last modified: 11-01-2016, 01:45 PM by Deacon.)

Your post has won you   1 Obvious Point!!!

You now have a total of   1 Obvious Points for the day!!!

<b>Remember to post Obvious Things in order to increase your Obvious Point Total!!! </b>

<b>You can redeem them for cheap crap at our Prize Table.</b>

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:Your post has won you   1 Obvious Point!!!

You now have a total of   1 Obvious Points for the day!!!

<b>Remember to post Obvious Things in order to increase your Obvious Point Total!!! </b>

<b>You can redeem them for cheap crap at our Prize Table.</b>

Sweet!!!

Did you know today is Tuesday?!!!

Gonna get me a prize

No Fun

Quote:Sweet!!!

Did you know today is Tuesday?!!!

Gonna get me a prize

We're sorry. This does not qualify for an Obvious Point as it is a question and not a thing. Please remember that Obvious Points are awarded to things that are obvious and questions are not things that are obvious which are obvious things.

Please try again.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

(This post was last modified: 11-01-2016, 06:01 PM by JagsFanClubOfMD.)

Quote:The Browns are 0-8 and have blown multiple leads late in games. Unless Hue is tanking on purpose I have seen enough to say he sucks and is another Gus Bradley. He makes no halftime adjustments and constantly lets his team take their foot off the gas. The Browns have not been getting their doors blown off, they've been competitive in pretty much every game and even winning in a lot of games late into the games. Hue reminds me of Bradley his first year where we all thought it was just the talent and we were making excuses for him but at the end of the day a good coach finds a way for his team to win, no good coach ever has gone 0-8. Hue Jackson sucks.

The difference is that Jackson has gone .500 as a head coach before. Also, the Browns talent level is at about the same as the 2013 Jaguars, and they aren't getting blown out every week like we were in year one of our rebuild. We lost the first 8 games of the Gus Bradley era all by at least two scores.

Quote:The difference is that Jackson has gone .500 as a head coach before. Also, the Browns talent level is at about the same as the 2013 Jaguars, and they aren't getting blown out every week like we were in year one of our rebuild. We lost the first 8 games of the Gus Bradley era all by at least two scores.

The Browns have some better players than the 2013 Jaguars did, but not nearly enough. We did not have to play musical chairs at QB, but Blaine Gabbert missed a few games before playing himself out of the job.

This is such a ridiculous thread lol. Hes in his first year with the browns and theres like 4 good players on the whole team. "A good coach finds a way to win" lol give me a break, thats just some talking head jargon, you cant just will your way past not having a single good defensive player.

That roster is god awful.

Quote:This is such a ridiculous thread lol. Hes in his first year with the browns and theres like 4 good players on the whole team. "A good coach finds a way to win" lol give me a break, thats just some talking head jargon, you cant just will your way past not having a single good defensive player.

You are what your record says you are.

I'm rooting for the guy and hopefully he'll sneak out a win soon but let's say for a second he doesn't and the team goes 0-16. There's no way you could justify keeping him on.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:You are what your record says you are.

I'm rooting for the guy and hopefully he'll sneak out a win soon but let's say for a second he doesn't and the team goes 0-16. There's no way you could justify keeping him on.

I hope they do go 0-16 and he becomes available.  

No you aren't. If that was true every game would be a double digit loss. Scores matter. So do injury reports and roster transactions.

You could definitely justify it just by taking a quick look at their nearly talentless roster. Removing a head coach after one year because he cant turn around a team that doesnt have a single good player on defense and maybe 3 or 4 good offensive players none of which are the quarterback is how you stay a bottom tier team forever.

(This post was last modified: 11-02-2016, 11:41 AM by GlockBortles.)

Browns are giving up 421 offensive yards per game but you know whos really the problem? Hue Jackson cause good coaches find a way to win! Yeah okay lol