Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars @ Cardinals Game Day Thread***

(11-26-2017, 08:51 PM)Krayz_Jville_D Wrote:
(11-26-2017, 08:46 PM)isobozo Wrote: He didn't take his eye off the [BLEEP] receiver.  He had a chance to run or throw somewhere else???  Dude you are a [BLEEP] tool...

is there something about common sense that escapes you?

what are you even arguing? something completely erroneous to the discussion

the jags should have ran that ball 3 strait times and gone to overtime, the cardinals could NOT stop the clock a 3rd time and it was guaranteed to go to OT

instead we threw a 5 yard pass that even if caught would not have helped us win the game in regulation

it was a legit LOSE LOSE play call, and of course, it made us LOSE

try to keep up here big boy

The cardnials were playing for overtime they did not call a to after the first run

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

This team was just exposed. Get ready to see this the rest of the season.

(11-26-2017, 08:57 PM)Jeff.Fisher Wrote: Tough loss. But really, we been saying that season finale in Nashville will be for the division. What fun would it be if it was just a meaningless game?

Until we beat the Titans. I'm sorry. But they are the King's of the South.

(This post was last modified: 11-26-2017, 09:00 PM by atburg.)

(11-26-2017, 08:53 PM)Krayz_Jville_D Wrote:
(11-26-2017, 08:47 PM)Eye of the Storm Wrote: Why is everyone complaining about the pass attempt on 2nd down? Didn’t we draft a QB in the top 5 to step up and make a play in situations like that?

my god, some people just have a hard time with common sense

you realize that even if lee caught that pass, we would not have won in regulation right?  it was a 5 yard pass that he was then going to get tackled, it would have just gone to overtime.. the SAME THING WOULD HAVE HAPPENED BY RUNNING THE BALL

the difference is way more things can go wrong on a pass play, including a simple incompletion giving them 16 seconds to recieve a punt from our 10 yard line and possibly win the game with a long FG

it is amazing to me the lack of IQ some people truly have

This right here!!!

As far as the top 5 quarterback comment,  HE WAS THE ONLY REASON WE SCORED ENOUGH POINTS TO STILL BE IN THE GAME AT THE END! The interception was absolutely on him, but so were alot of the big plays.

(11-26-2017, 08:59 PM)isobozo Wrote:
(11-26-2017, 08:57 PM)Jeff.Fisher Wrote: Tough loss. But really, we been saying that season finale in Nashville will be for the division. What fun would it be if it was just a meaningless game?

Until we beat the Titans.  I'm sorry.  But they are the King's of the South.

Then maybe you should switch sides.

(11-26-2017, 08:59 PM)atburg Wrote:
(11-26-2017, 08:53 PM)Krayz_Jville_D Wrote: my god, some people just have a hard time with common sense

you realize that even if lee caught that pass, we would not have won in regulation right?  it was a 5 yard pass that he was then going to get tackled, it would have just gone to overtime.. the SAME THING WOULD HAVE HAPPENED BY RUNNING THE BALL

the difference is way more things can go wrong on a pass play, including a simple incompletion giving them 16 seconds to recieve a punt from our 10 yard line and possibly win the game with a long FG

This right here!!!

As far as the top 5 quarterback comment,  HE WAS THE ONLY REASON WE SCORED ENOUGH POINTS TO STILL BE IN THE GAME AT THE END! The interception was absolutely on him, but so were alot of the big plays.

He actually cost us the game also. With that INT

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-26-2017, 08:53 PM)Krayz_Jville_D Wrote:
(11-26-2017, 08:47 PM)Eye of the Storm Wrote: Why is everyone complaining about the pass attempt on 2nd down? Didn’t we draft a QB in the top 5 to step up and make a play in situations like that?

my god, some people just have a hard time with common sense

Brother, I’m well aware of what the situation was and the play calling was atrocious with that possession. I was being facetious towards a certain troll who likes to frequent our board.
Jaguars Fundamentalist