Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars @ Cardinals Game Day Thread***

how can any of you with a brain say play calling KIND OF BEAT US

that was 100% on the coaches, there was 0 REASON TO THROW THERE

NONE

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

What are the [BLEEP] odds of a 42 year old kicker making the longest kick of his career? Why didn't we try to ice him? Why didn't we run the ball 3 straight times? [BLEEP] [BLEEP] man.

What a deflating way to end thanksgiving weekend

Sad face

wow
LOVE THEM JAGUARS!

We are losing to the Tacks now. Wildcard. Why did they throw it? Makes no sense.

Overall, I'd say they stuck with Fournette to long, guys obviously gimpy. Yeldon was actually able to make some positive yardage but it was to little to late. Played to poorly early on to really have a chance though we still did in the end. Disappointed.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

Insanely baffling final minute of the game, they looked like they were content with letting the clock run out, then they go for the pass, just a bizarre play call.

deflated
LOVE THEM JAGUARS!

That one is on the coaching staff...terrible play calling on offense all game cost us a shot to win a game we had no business winning.
Season Ticket Holder - Sec 437

Lovin' every minute of it!!!

(11-26-2017, 08:42 PM)JAGFAN88 Wrote:
(11-26-2017, 08:40 PM)isobozo Wrote: BUT BUT BUT Blake Bortles is a good QB!!!   Get the [BLEEP] out of here.  He cost the jags this game....
why dont you grow up bortles did not cost us this game he is the only reason we where in it the coaches lost it. learn football or stop posting

I'm sorry.  Did the coaching staff throw that INT when we were in Field goal range?

Bortles ran for 2 TD's despite no running game.
No pain, no gain.

Hard to believe we lose to gabbert....just hard to believe....
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

Unbelievable

The offense will be the death of this season. The injuries are just too much to overcome up front.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Hey folks - this is still a great season. We're probably going to the playoffs and will definitely finish with a winning record. Try not to let one loss hide that simple fact.

It was a team loss and coaches loss. We are really stupid for throwing the ball at the end lol.
No pain, no gain.

play calling was the worst, bad clock management, because bortles, gabbert beat us
LOVE THEM JAGUARS!

(11-26-2017, 08:44 PM)isobozo Wrote:
(11-26-2017, 08:42 PM)JAGFAN88 Wrote: why dont you grow up bortles did not cost us this game he is the only reason we where in it the coaches lost it. learn football or stop posting

I'm sorry.  Did the coaching staff throw that INT when we were in Field goal range?

THE COACHING STAFF THREW A PASS THAT EVEN IF COMPLETED DID NOTHING TO HELP US, WITH IT BEING INCOMPLETE IT GAVE THE CARDINALS THEIR ONLY CHANCE AT GETTING THE BALL BACK!

my god some people legit have an IQ of 0... like our head coach

It was a team effort to lose to gabbert. Defense got exposed a bit as well

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]