Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars @ Cardinals Game Day Thread***

(11-26-2017, 08:44 PM)isobozo Wrote:
(11-26-2017, 08:42 PM)JAGFAN88 Wrote: why dont you grow up bortles did not cost us this game he is the only reason we where in it the coaches lost it. learn football or stop posting

I'm sorry.  Did the coaching staff throw that INT when we were in Field goal range?

im sorry who lead the team in rushing and scored 2 td cause the other ppl could not get it done. try again

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-26-2017, 08:40 PM)Krayz_Jville_D Wrote: EVEN IF WE CAUGHT THAT PASS WHAT DOES IT DO??? IT WAS A 6 YARD PASS!!!!

SCREW THIS STUPID [BLEEP] COACHING STAFF!!! I WANT THEM ALL FIRED IMMEDIATELY

It makes a huge difference if he catches that ball.  He's tackled in bounds and clock run out.
No freaking excuse for an NFL coach making that stupid of a decision. NONE!

Blaine Gabbert just beat the Jags... my god... where the hell is the whiskey...

I have to think that Bortles changed the call to a throw. I put this squarely on his shoulders.

(11-26-2017, 08:44 PM)JagFanFirst Wrote: Hey folks - this is still a great season.  We're probably going to the playoffs and will definitely finish with a winning record. Try not to let one loss hide that simple fact.

this could cost us the division... pretty much makes the game IN TENN a must win instead of possibly being able to go in their already locked up

I still can believe the play call
LOVE THEM JAGUARS!

Gabbert beat us AND we are now second place to the tacks.

(11-26-2017, 08:45 PM)Krayz_Jville_D Wrote:
(11-26-2017, 08:44 PM)isobozo Wrote: I'm sorry.  Did the coaching staff throw that INT when we were in Field goal range?

THE COACHING STAFF THREW A PASS THAT EVEN IF COMPLETED DID NOTHING TO HELP US, WITH IT BEING INCOMPLETE IT GAVE THE CARDINALS THEIR ONLY CHANCE AT GETTING THE BALL BACK!

my god some people legit have an IQ of 0... like our head coach

He didn't take his eye off the [BLEEP] receiver.  He had a chance to run or throw somewhere else???  Dude you are a [BLEEP] tool...

(11-26-2017, 08:45 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: It was a team effort to lose to gabbert. Defense got exposed a bit as well

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Give credit were it's due. Gabbert played well. He wouldn't admit it but he was probably as amped up to play the Jags as he would be to play in the superbowl.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

(This post was last modified: 11-26-2017, 08:47 PM by Rockman1966.)

(11-26-2017, 08:44 PM)z_keeper Wrote: Lovin' every minute of it!!!
idjit

Well, I think we can all day the Better QB won today

Welp... if we only did something about QB I don't know in the off season. Last coaching staff ruined his development and this staff is hamstrung by him.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

Why is everyone complaining about the pass attempt on 2nd down? Didn’t we draft a QB in the top 5 to step up and make a play in situations like that?
Jaguars Fundamentalist

(11-26-2017, 08:46 PM)Krayz_Jville_D Wrote:
(11-26-2017, 08:44 PM)JagFanFirst Wrote: Hey folks - this is still a great season.  We're probably going to the playoffs and will definitely finish with a winning record. Try not to let one loss hide that simple fact.

this could cost us the division... pretty much makes the game IN TENN a must win instead of possibly being able to go in their already locked up

A lot of football left to be played.

Well we know two things.

This defense is not elite.

Lee will not be back next year. Hell Coughlin may cut him tomorrow.

(11-26-2017, 08:45 PM)Krayz_Jville_D Wrote:
(11-26-2017, 08:44 PM)isobozo Wrote: I'm sorry.  Did the coaching staff throw that INT when we were in Field goal range?

THE COACHING STAFF THREW A PASS THAT EVEN IF COMPLETED DID NOTHING TO HELP US, WITH IT BEING INCOMPLETE IT GAVE THE CARDINALS THEIR ONLY CHANCE AT GETTING THE BALL BACK!

my god some people legit have an IQ of 0... like our head coach

It was a dumb pass but if completed it still runs the clock and we can run on 3rd and go to OT still dumb though just run 3 straight.
No Fun

offense will not get us a win in the playoffs, hackett needs to get fired.
LOVE THEM JAGUARS!

Wow. We in Nashville weren't expecting that. After the fumble-TD, we thought the Cards were goners.

Back in front for we "Tacks".

(11-26-2017, 08:47 PM)Thaddeus43 Wrote: Well, I think we can all say the Better QB won today

For anyone who wants Gabbert to be their QB.

http://forums.azcardinals.com