Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars @ Cardinals Game Day Thread***

(11-26-2017, 08:44 PM)JagFanFirst Wrote: Hey folks - this is still a great season.  We're probably going to the playoffs and will definitely finish with a winning record. Try not to let one loss hide that simple fact.

I agree, we've had more fun this year than any of the last 10. It just sucks to have such a really good defense and for the O to look inept, bu that's to be expected when you have the injuries they do.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Well when you're putting yourselves in constant positions to lose it is going to happen eventually. Lee should have caught it like usual but we have no consistent receiver. Just like the Jets game he drops passes when it's on the line.
No pain, no gain.

(11-26-2017, 08:48 PM)JaguarJosh05 Wrote: Well when you're putting yourselves in constant positions to lose it is going to happen eventually. Lee should have caught it like usual but we have no consistent receiver. Just like the Jets game he drops passes when it's on the line.

FTFY.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(11-26-2017, 08:47 PM)Eye of the Storm Wrote: Why is everyone complaining about the pass attempt on 2nd down? Didn’t we draft a QB in the top 5 to step up and make a play in situations like that?

I don't think anyone e would be complaining if they had also passed on first down. But after you run it on first and then bleed the clock under a minute, it makes no sense to try and pass it there.

Lee should be gone next year
LOVE THEM JAGUARS!

(11-26-2017, 08:47 PM)Eye of the Storm Wrote: Why is everyone complaining about the pass attempt on 2nd down? Didn’t we draft a QB in the top 5 to step up and make a play in situations like that?

It was an absolutely stupid play call that cost us the game. If we had decided to run out the clock and play for OT, like we did with the first down run, throwing the ball made absolutely no sense because of the time implications of a dropped pass. If we had decided to go for it, why did we run and waste all that clock on first down? And in either case, why did we fold up the tents and run again on third?

Joe Montana couldn't have overcome a play call that mind-numbingly stupid. Of course, if we had Montana, we probably wouldn't be running out the clock with a minute and a half to go in a tie ballgame.

He did, he ran for a score on 4th down and another to tie the game. Even that pass hit the receiver square in the hands, the INT was bad but the loss is on the entire team.

better coach won today too!
LOVE THEM JAGUARS!

(11-26-2017, 08:46 PM)isobozo Wrote:
(11-26-2017, 08:45 PM)Krayz_Jville_D Wrote: THE COACHING STAFF THREW A PASS THAT EVEN IF COMPLETED DID NOTHING TO HELP US, WITH IT BEING INCOMPLETE IT GAVE THE CARDINALS THEIR ONLY CHANCE AT GETTING THE BALL BACK!

my god some people legit have an IQ of 0... like our head coach

He didn't take his eye off the [BLEEP] receiver.  He had a chance to run or throw somewhere else???  Dude you are a [BLEEP] tool...

is there something about common sense that escapes you?

what are you even arguing? something completely erroneous to the discussion

the jags should have ran that ball 3 strait times and gone to overtime, the cardinals could NOT stop the clock a 3rd time and it was guaranteed to go to OT

instead we threw a 5 yard pass that even if caught would not have helped us win the game in regulation

it was a legit LOSE LOSE play call, and of course, it made us LOSE

try to keep up here big boy

(This post was last modified: 11-26-2017, 08:53 PM by Jags.)

I’m more pissed at losses this year because we are good.  Last few years we sucked and it was expected.  When you know you can win and should win yet give it away it makes fans more mad.  So spare me the “we’re having a good season” stuff.  It’s never okay to lose.

my god, some people just have a hard time with common sense

you realize that even if lee caught that pass, we would not have won in regulation right?  it was a 5 yard pass that he was then going to get tackled, it would have just gone to overtime.. the SAME THING WOULD HAVE HAPPENED BY RUNNING THE BALL

the difference is way more things can go wrong on a pass play, including a simple incompletion giving them 16 seconds to recieve a punt from our 10 yard line and possibly win the game with a long FG

it is amazing to me the lack of IQ some people truly have

On draft day I would spend all my picks on offensive linemen.

(11-26-2017, 08:49 PM)jessepeck1213 Wrote:

I don't think anyone e would be complaining if they had also passed on first down. But after you run it on first and then bleed the clock under a minute, it makes no sense to try and pass it there.

this

someone has an IQ

(11-26-2017, 08:53 PM)jagman Wrote: On draft day I would spend all my picks on offensive linemen.

I'll trade all 7 picks for an Offensive Coordinator who doesn't call run, run, pass every series!

(11-26-2017, 08:51 PM)Krayz_Jville_D Wrote:
(11-26-2017, 08:46 PM)isobozo Wrote: He didn't take his eye off the [BLEEP] receiver.  He had a chance to run or throw somewhere else???  Dude you are a [BLEEP] tool...

is there something about common sense that escapes you?

the jags should have ran that ball 3 strait times and gone to overtime, the cardinals could NOT stop the clock a 3rd time and it was guaranteed to go to OT

instead we threw a 5 yard pass that even if caught would not have helped us win the game in regulation

Kinda drunk.  Hit the wrong quote hahahaha

This one legit made me furious. Such a frustrating loss. I need therapy after this one.

(This post was last modified: 11-26-2017, 08:56 PM by Krayz_Jville_D.)

I mean this is so infuriating because this team battled back from 16 to 3 road deficit, the defense made plays, the offense made plays

the coaching staff SINGLE HANDEDLY handed the cardinals a win

single handedly.. who knows, maybe we lose in OT.. but this loss WAS GIVEN TO THEM

we are in a TIGHT RACE for home field advantage, I for one, would like to see a jags home playoff game for the first time in 18 years, and not an away playoff game as a wildcard

just strait up pure STUPIDITY by our HEAD COACH cost us thiis game

something someone with the IQ of a monkey can figure out, our head coach could not

(11-26-2017, 08:54 PM)isobozo Wrote:
(11-26-2017, 08:51 PM)Krayz_Jville_D Wrote: is there something about common sense that escapes you?

Kinda drunk.  Hit the wrong quote hahahaha

ok my bad.. was going to say

(This post was last modified: 11-26-2017, 08:57 PM by isobozo.)

(11-26-2017, 08:54 PM)unf_nashvillian Wrote: [Image: ?page=18]

You almost lost to the [BLEEP] colts.  Why are you here?   The [BLEEP] COLTS???  The team that couldn't score on this defense

(11-26-2017, 08:55 PM)Krayz_Jville_D Wrote: I mean this is so infuriating because this team battled back from 16 to 3 road deficit, the defense made plays, the offense made plays

the coaching staff SINGLE HANDEDLY handed the cardinals a win

single handedly.. who knows, maybe we lose in OT.. but this loss WAS GIVEN TO THEM

we are in a TIGHT RACE for home field advantage, I for one, would like to see a jags home playoff game for the first time in 18 years, and not an away playoff game as a wildcard

just strait up pure STUPIDITY by our HEAD COACH cost us thiis game

something someone with the IQ of a monkey can figure out, our head coach could not

(11-26-2017, 08:54 PM)isobozo Wrote: Kinda drunk.  Hit the wrong quote hahahaha

ok my bad.. was going to say

You get the win.   Hit the wrong quote so I lost =P

Tough loss. But really, we been saying that season finale in Nashville will be for the division. What fun would it be if it was just a meaningless game?

(11-26-2017, 08:47 PM)Sevenfeet Wrote: Wow.  We in Nashville weren't expecting that.  After the fumble-TD, we thought the Cards were goners.

Back in front for we "Tacks".
Well Mods deleted my troll reply.  Come on man!