Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
WR problems

(This post was last modified: 11-26-2017, 09:01 PM by d4rkman.)

I'll start by saying [BLEEP] our coaches for being idiots. 

After that, our WRs have to do something. I mean catch one of the ten deep passes that hit them in the hands.

And Lee, I just don't know what to say. Apologize once for losing us the game, I'll accept it. Continue (contributing to) losing us games and you can apologize all you want but that's garbage.

Blake had that interception and that's on him, but these injuries are just killing us cause our other receivers are awful.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-26-2017, 09:00 PM)d4rkman Wrote: I'll start by saying [BLEEP] our coaches for being idiots. 

After that, our WRs have to do something. I mean catch one of the ten deep passes that hit them in the hands.

And Lee, I just don't know what to say. Apologize once for losing us the game, I'll accept it. Continue (contributing to) losing us games and you can apologize all you want but that's garbage.

Blake had that interception that's on him, but these injuries are just killing us cause our other receivers blow.

Lee had the one of the best 2 DBs in the league on him.

(11-26-2017, 09:01 PM)Jest101 Wrote:
(11-26-2017, 09:00 PM)d4rkman Wrote: I'll start by saying [BLEEP] our coaches for being idiots. 

Blake had that interception that's on him, but these injuries are just killing us cause our other receivers blow.

I get that, but when you're open and the ball hits you in the hands (which has happened several times), get the [BLEEP] out of here.

Our WR corps right now is one #2/3 WR and three rookies. They aren't that good, but it shouldn't be all that unexpected.

(11-26-2017, 09:01 PM)Jest101 Wrote:

Still needs to make plays if he wants a new contract.

The talent just isnt their with the injuries. Will have to be addressed in the offseason, same with the o-line and qb

Cole is like a slower Troy Williamson... he legit drops like 50% the balls thrown his way.

I think we have bigger problems. Clock management, decision making, play calling, QB play, O line play. WR is probably behind all these issues we have seen over the last few weeks. This team is the 2004 Jaguars. Will probably win 10-12 games, and get smoked in the post season.

(11-26-2017, 09:07 PM)JagsFanSince95 Wrote: I think we have bigger problems. Clock management, decision making, play calling, QB play, O line play. WR is probably behind all these issues we have seen over the last few weeks. This team is the 2004 Jaguars. Will probably win 10-12 games, and get smoked in the post season.

You're out of your mind. This WR unit is hands down the worst in the NFL. 33% of passes thrown to them are dropped. Cole alligator arms everything. No one can step up and make a play. WR problems is the worst problem on the team with O line second.

(11-26-2017, 09:19 PM)spacecoastjag Wrote:
(11-26-2017, 09:07 PM)JagsFanSince95 Wrote: I think we have bigger problems. Clock management, decision making, play calling, QB play, O line play. WR is probably behind all these issues we have seen over the last few weeks. This team is the 2004 Jaguars. Will probably win 10-12 games, and get smoked in the post season.

You're out of your mind. This WR unit is hands down the worst in the NFL. 33% of passes thrown to them are dropped. Cole alligator arms everything. No one can step up and make a play. WR problems is the worst problem on the team with O line second.

Niners, Giants, Titans, Browns, Bills, Ravens, Cowboys, Bears all have equal to worse WRs

please link up the 33% drops

(11-26-2017, 09:27 PM)TheSchmidt Wrote:
(11-26-2017, 09:19 PM)spacecoastjag Wrote: You're out of your mind. This WR unit is hands down the worst in the NFL. 33% of passes thrown to them are dropped. Cole alligator arms everything. No one can step up and make a play. WR problems is the worst problem on the team with O line second.

Niners, Giants, Titans, Browns, Bills, Ravens, Cowboys, Bears all have equal to worse WRs

I've watched football 34 years since I was 8. I've never seen a team have worse hands than this group of WRs. You must be watching something else.

(This post was last modified: 11-26-2017, 10:11 PM by Upper.)

(11-26-2017, 09:31 PM)spacecoastjag Wrote:
(11-26-2017, 09:27 PM)TheSchmidt Wrote: Niners, Giants, Titans, Browns, Bills, Ravens, Cowboys, Bears all have equal to worse WRs

I've watched football 34 years since I was 8. I've never seen a team have worse hands than this group of WRs. You must be watching something else.

Lol only off 30% or so.

https://twitter.com/NFLMatchup/status/93...5017832448

By rule it is a drop if the ball hits you in the hands. I don't care if you had to jump and twist or reach or lay out for the ball. If it hits you in the hands in the NFL you have to catch the ball. Or find someone who will.
No pain, no gain.

Your two best WR's are out, your 3rd best WR is being blanketed by the best cover corner in the NFL. Your 4th best receiver is playing in his 2nd game. Your big oaf of a TE runs with concrete shoes. Take away all that, you still have a QB who couldn't throw a ball through a tire 10 yards out.

Not sure what we can really expect at this point to be honest.

(This post was last modified: 11-26-2017, 10:20 PM by Eye of the Storm.)

http://stats.washingtonpost.com/fb/tmlea...=receiving

[/url]http://www.espn.com/nfl/statistics/team/_/stat/passing

[url=http://www.espn.com/nfl/statistics/team/_/stat/passing]

By my math, I’m coming up with less than 10%.
Jaguars Fundamentalist

(This post was last modified: 11-26-2017, 10:36 PM by JaguarJosh05.)

We need Hurns back so badly. We don't have the timing with these guys to even look remotely consistent or confident. We hold the ball hoping something eventually gets open. Bortles had the timing and trust in Robinson. Blake makes some decent throws like that one to Cole deep that he alligator armed. Lee continues to drop what should be routine plays.
No pain, no gain.

(This post was last modified: 11-27-2017, 02:20 AM by JagFanatic24.)

Cole? The guy that made an Odell catch vs Cincy. If Blake wouldn't have threw a perfect pass directly to Matheui then we win the game.

It was a typical Bottles moment.

33% lol