Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Seahawks game time moved

4PM Fox Slot

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/201...n-week-14/
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Per 1010XL, the league just announced the Seahawks game on 12/10 has been flexed to 4:25 pm.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

God. I HATE 4:30 games.

My son naps from 1-3:30 usually. Didn't they know this already?!

(11-28-2017, 12:14 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: God. I HATE 4:30 games.

Benadryl works wonders...

I'm totally joking...
Unless you're not offended.... then.. Benadryl works wonders...

But I kid... why not just keep him up and put him down later.

Or slip him a lil Fireball....

with Benadryl...

Taking away our advantage, but still not giving us a prime time game.

This helps the Seahawks so of course they would make this move

(11-28-2017, 12:29 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: This helps the Seahawks so of course they would make this move

It's about ratings. Not about helping one team or another.

For us out of market fans, we're thankful.

I love 4 pm home games. Allows for a good long tailgate and to still be able to get home at a decent hour.

(11-28-2017, 12:17 PM)Kane Wrote:
(11-28-2017, 12:14 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: God. I HATE 4:30 games.

Benadryl works wonders...

I'm totally joking...

with Benadryl...

Unless your child is one of the many under 2 years old where Benadryl has an excitatory effect rather then drowsy. Then Benadryl just made your life a lot worse. Benadryl doesn't work the same in the very old and very young. What it does to you and me is not always repeatable at those ages.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

(11-28-2017, 12:32 PM)Kane Wrote:
(11-28-2017, 12:29 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: This helps the Seahawks so of course they would make this move

How does it help to move the game in the same Fox time slot as the Ram-Eagles game?

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

(This post was last modified: 11-28-2017, 01:02 PM by Kane.)

(11-28-2017, 01:00 PM)MalabarJag Wrote:
(11-28-2017, 12:32 PM)Kane Wrote: It's about ratings. Not about helping one team or another.

How does it help to move the game in the same Fox time slot as the Ram-Eagles game?

It was about removing the awful Dallas Cowboys from the slot. They figure more people will watch Seahawks/Jags than Cowboys/Giants (I think that was the one replaced)
I think they are right, even if the majority of the nation still watches Rams/Eagles.

(11-28-2017, 12:57 PM)HandsomeRob86 Wrote:
(11-28-2017, 12:17 PM)Kane Wrote: Benadryl works wonders...

I'm totally joking...

with Benadryl...

Unless your child is one of the many under 2 years old where Benadryl has an excitatory effect rather then drowsy. Then Benadryl just made your life a lot worse. Benadryl doesn't work the same in the very old and very young. What it does to you and me is not always repeatable at those ages.
What kind of monster gives a child under the age of 2 a Benadryl??

lol

This is good

Bummer.  I was thinking of coming down for this game.  But won't do it with a later start.  Dont want to get home after midnight.  Maybe I'll do the Texans game instead.

(11-28-2017, 01:01 PM)Kane Wrote:
(11-28-2017, 01:00 PM)MalabarJag Wrote: How does it help to move the game in the same Fox time slot as the Ram-Eagles game?

It was about removing the awful Dallas Cowboys from the slot. They figure more people will watch Seahawks/Jags than Cowboys/Giants (I think that was the one replaced)
I think they are right, even if the majority of the nation still watches Rams/Eagles.

(11-28-2017, 12:57 PM)HandsomeRob86 Wrote: Unless your child is one of the many under 2 years old where Benadryl has an excitatory effect rather then drowsy. Then Benadryl just made your life a lot worse. Benadryl doesn't work the same in the very old and very young. What it does to you and me is not always repeatable at those ages.
What kind of monster gives a child under the age of 2 a Benadryl??

lol
Well my kid is under 2 soooooo lol

It's all good though. I'll just say I'm going to Home Depot and then get lost for 3 hours.

(11-28-2017, 12:32 PM)Kane Wrote:

Lol, don't believe everything the league says

I'm actually surprised more games featuring west coast teams playing on the east coast aren't scheduled for late afternoon starts.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Ouch. No more 10 am game for the legion of boo

(11-28-2017, 02:52 PM)Jeff.Fisher Wrote: Ouch. No more 10 am game for the legion of boo

?  Regardless of what time this game starts they will only have 1/3 of the LOB

(11-28-2017, 01:52 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(11-28-2017, 12:32 PM)Kane Wrote: It's about ratings. Not about helping one team or another.

Lol, don't believe everything the league says

League didn't say that... I did.

It's the same reason out of market stations change game coverages late in the week sometimes.
It's all about the best possible scenario for getting TVs to tune in.

But feel free to believe it's to give the Hawks an edge...
After seeing our team VS the Cards... I'm not sure they need any edge.

(11-28-2017, 04:12 PM)Kane Wrote:
(11-28-2017, 01:52 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Lol, don't believe everything the league says

League didn't say that... I did.

It's the same reason out of market stations change game coverages late in the week sometimes.
It's all about the best possible scenario for getting TVs to tune in.

But feel free to believe it's to give the Hawks an edge...
After seeing our team VS the Cards... I'm not sure they need any edge.

They have said that's the reason, that's always the "reason."  All of the bad calls and no calls that happen game after game isn't on purpose either, lol