Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Gus Conferance Call

http://www.jaguars.com/

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

More of the same.

Fully expected this meeting was to announce that Gus had been let go. 

(This post was last modified: 10-28-2016, 01:40 PM by pirkster.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss2hULhXf04

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote:Fully expected this meeting was to announce that Gus had been let go. 

You know looking back, that signature fits really well right now doesn't it? I'm glad you kept it.  :yes:  :yes:

(This post was last modified: 10-28-2016, 01:45 PM by Titansequaltrash.)

Quote:You know looking back, that signature fits really well right now doesn't it? I'm glad you kept it.  :yes:  :yes:

Yea, same Jags every year. Still a fan, love my team, hate how they perform. 

Just another way for Gus to try and polish this turd.

Was listening to it... nothing really notable... just same old story from Gus.

Audio kind of cut out abruptly during the last question...

All the lip service in the world... The organization simply does not care. 

I don't know if I'll bother watching the rest of the season.

PA Jags Fan
;
; Supporting from long distance

Quote:Yea, same Jags every year. Still a fan, love my team, hate how they perform. 

Oh I'm not going to just pay attention to the Sharks but yeah I feel you. I go into every single year hoping that this is the year it all turns around and we're the surprise of the league. Hopefully it'll come sooner than later. 

Pointless conference. Same old spill.

Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

Quote:Fully expected this meeting was to announce that Gus had been let go. 

There is no meeting. It is just Gus on the phone.

@ryanohalloran Gus says no changes to coaching staff.
Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

Quote:@ryanohalloran Gus says no changes to coaching staff.

Why not?

I fully believe they're trying to alienate as many fans as possible for some reason. 

(This post was last modified: 10-28-2016, 01:58 PM by Jamies_fried_chicken.)

@ESPNdirocco #Jaguars coach Gus Bradley says he does not anticipate changes to his coaching staff or re-assignment of duties over next few days.
Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

Quote:Why not?

That's the million dollar question.

Quote:@ESPNdiroco #Jaguars coach Gus Bradley says he does not anticipate changes to his coaching staff or re-assignment of duties over next few days.

It's not even comical anymore. It is downright depressing.

Quote:@ESPNdiroco #Jaguars  coach Gus Bradley says he does not anticipate changes to his coaching staff or re-assignment of duties over next few days.

There are more than a few days left in 2016. Change could be coming.

It's like a giant joke at this point.

Can't even get mad anymore.

;

;

We gotta stay the course............... meh

Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!