Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Matt Lauer canned for inappropriate sexual behavior

I’m surprised Hillary Clinton even complained.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Seems like someone new every day.
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

It is odd how the "Me too" posts have all but disappeared from my democrat acquaintance on Facebook. I thought republicans were only capable of such behavior.

Funny how Al Franken keeps getting a pass.

(This post was last modified: 11-29-2017, 11:31 AM by Byron LeftTown.)

Why do they always say "it's a sad day here at NBC?" Why is it sad to get a sexual predator out of your midst? Sounds like everybody knew about the multiple allegations for months. You would think they'd be sad THEN, not today when the monster is finally slain and can harm no other employees.

NPR Chief News Editor David Sweeney has left the company following allegations of sexual harassment filed against him by at least three female journalists. The complaints against Sweeney were filed after Michael Oreskes, NPR's senior vice president of news and editorial director, was forced to resign on Nov. 1 over sexual misconduct allegations.

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/...llegations

But...but...I thought all these people were strong supporters of women's rights and feminism? Why are they attacking those they claim to protect? It almost seems a little hypocritical.

It might be shorter just to list the ones who don't have sexual predator claims against them.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

Look for a Lauer rehab tour to kick off on CBS with the Oprah on 60 Minutes. Charlie Rose offered, but, well, he's a little preoccupied with his own issues now.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

The witch hunt is in full swing

Now Garrison Keillor is gone. Man, Democrat conventions must be a hoot.

It's in full swing, but it's not going the way the left was hoping. They used this to try to knock Trump out of the race in 2016, and they're trying to destroy Roy Moore using allegations today. In at least one of those instances, the left and their "October surprise" saw it blow up in their face, and the same might be happening today in Alabama.

The best part about this stuff is that the media elites who are falling like dominoes today are among the most smarmy and sanctimonious members of the media elite. It was just last year Matt Lauer was grilling Bill O'Reilly for his dismissal, and if you watched that interview, it's bizarre how similar the situations are. Matt basically wrote the list of questions that should be asked of him when he decides to crawl out from under whatever rock the creep is hiding under.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

(11-29-2017, 01:57 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Now Garrison Keillor is gone. Man, Democrat conventions must be a hoot.

Gropefest!

Poor Hillary is wondering why nobody was grabbing her posterior or making inappropriate advances at her?  She was really trying hard not to throw herself at Rachel Maddow.

(11-29-2017, 02:01 PM)FBT Wrote: It's in full swing, but it's not going the way the left was hoping.  They used this to try to knock Trump out of the race in 2016, and they're trying to destroy Roy Moore using allegations today.  In at least one of those instances, the left and their "October surprise" saw it blow up in their face, and the same might be happening today in Alabama.

The best part about this stuff is that the media elites who are falling like dominoes today are among the most smarmy and sanctimonious members of the media elite.  It was just last year Matt Lauer was grilling Bill O'Reilly for his dismissal, and if you watched that interview, it's bizarre how similar the situations are.  Matt basically wrote the list of questions that should be asked of him when he decides to crawl out from under whatever rock the creep is hiding under.

I'm not sure Lauer is as guilty as we've been led to believe. NBC has been looking for a way to push him out for a while now IIRC, and this firing for cause takes his contract out of the picture.

I heard a sound bite a few minutes ago on the radio from a 2012 interview with Katie Couric. She was asked what the most annoying thing was about working with Lauer. She replied, “He’s always pinching my [BLEEP].” D’oh!

(11-29-2017, 09:09 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: I’m surprised Hillary Clinton even complained.

Now, that is funny !!

According to Fox News’ Tucker Carlson, both NBC executive Andy Lack and Matt Lauer knew about the tape long before it was leaked and played a role in leaking it to the Washington Post. Carlson said the tape was proof that NBC was the real meddler in the election, not Russia.

So while Matt Lauer was scheming behind the scenes to leak a tape that would sink Trump’s campaign by characterizing him as a sexual predator towards women, Lauer himself was engaging in sexually predatory behavior towards women.

Roy Moore must be ecstatic, with all the attention diverted away from him.

Visions of school trips to the Washington Mall are dancing in his head.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

It's creepy that he had a special button under his desk that closed and locked the door behind people as they entered.

It's also funny that this creep had the gall to call out others. Hypocrites all of them.

(11-29-2017, 05:43 PM)rollerjag Wrote: Roy Moore must be ecstatic, with all the attention diverted away from him.

Visions of school trips to the Washington Mall are dancing in his head.

Doubtful. Just shows that being a scumbucket isn't a partisan issue.

(This post was last modified: 11-29-2017, 09:13 PM by Byron LeftTown.)

Why didn't he just pinch his own [BLEEP]?

[Image: 9YzZAq]