Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
How High Has the Bar Been Raised?

(11-30-2017, 08:11 AM)Bullseye Wrote:
(11-30-2017, 07:06 AM)Jeff.Fisher Wrote: Well if they get a wildcard that means your jags won the division. You cant have all the spots. Haha
But yes, for your sake i really hope the Titans don't get a wildcard and the Jags do.

Well, if we win the division, one of two things happened:

A.  The Jaguars would have beaten you in Nashville in week 17, which means the match up with you isn't unfavorable.

or

B.  The tacks would have lost at least two of the last four games while the Jaguars would have, at worst, only lost to you, which means the tacks generally would not be playing well going into the playoffs.

If things continue as they are in terms of records vis-a-vis the AFC West leader and say Baltimore or Buffalo or Chargers, if we won the division, we would likely host the lowest seed, which means we likely would not host you in the Wildcard round.

Of all of the teams discussed above, I would be most concerned about the Chargers.

The Jags have shown they can win a playoff type game, most notably beating the pulp out of big ben and the towel twirlers. And beating the resurgent chargers, although that game could have went differently. 
The Titans have won ugly games most the season. At least these teams are winning. I do hope the Titans and Jags both make the playoffs. Both fan bases deserve it for suffering through so many years. Also, i hate the common theory that the afc south is the weakest division.
With that being said, i think the Titans win the division and the Jags get the wildcard. And i think you're right, we will win the #3 seed and host the lowest seed. I had been thinking we would get jags/titans first wk of playoffs because i expected the #4 seed. Kansas city is fixing that

Messages In This Thread
How High Has the Bar Been Raised? - by Bullseye - 11-29-2017, 11:39 AM
RE: How High Has the Bar Been Raised? - by Preach - 11-29-2017, 12:30 PM
RE: How High Has the Bar Been Raised? - by Kane - 11-29-2017, 01:23 PM
RE: How High Has the Bar Been Raised? - by Diz - 11-29-2017, 01:42 PM
RE: How High Has the Bar Been Raised? - by knarnn - 11-29-2017, 05:31 PM
RE: How High Has the Bar Been Raised? - by Jeff.Fisher - 11-30-2017, 10:14 AM
RE: How High Has the Bar Been Raised? - by Kane - 12-12-2017, 01:02 PM
RE: How High Has the Bar Been Raised? - by Brett - 12-12-2017, 01:51 PM
RE: How High Has the Bar Been Raised? - by Monty - 12-12-2017, 04:00 PM
RE: How High Has the Bar Been Raised? - by D6 - 12-12-2017, 04:11 PM
RE: How High Has the Bar Been Raised? - by Brett - 12-12-2017, 06:04 PM