Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jaguars shops in Jacksonville?

I've been a Jaguar fan since I was seven and now that I'm eighteen I am moving to Jacksonville. Anyway, what is the best store to get Jacksonville Jaguars stuff. I've seen a few stores dedicated to college teams like Florida Gators and LSU Tigers, is there any Jaguars equivalent in their hometown? Or just a great place loaded with Jags gear?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-30-2017, 05:49 PM)JAGAT0R Wrote: I've been a Jaguar fan since I was seven and now that I'm eighteen I am moving to Jacksonville. Anyway, what is the best store to get Jacksonville Jaguars stuff. I've seen a few stores dedicated to college teams like Florida Gators and LSU Tigers, is there any Jaguars equivalent in their hometown? Or just a great place loaded with Jags gear?

There's a team shop in the stadium.

(11-30-2017, 05:49 PM)JAGAT0R Wrote: I've been a Jaguar fan since I was seven and now that I'm eighteen I am moving to Jacksonville. Anyway, what is the best store to get Jacksonville Jaguars stuff. I've seen a few stores dedicated to college teams like Florida Gators and LSU Tigers, is there any Jaguars equivalent in their hometown? Or just a great place loaded with Jags gear?

I usually just shop online. But you can check this place out locally:

https://sportsmaniausa.com/collections/j...le-Jaguars
Go Jags!

There used to be a store dedicated to mainly Jaguars stuff, but they closed down in 2009.  There is also Fanatics (formerly known as Football Fanatics) that has a pretty good selection of stuff, but it's not necessarily geared solely towards the Jaguars.  They deal with pretty much all sports related stuff.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Most places that sell sports apparel locally will sell Jaguar's gear. Dick's Sporting Goods has tons of stuff, jersey's etc. Academy Sports is another one.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

Wal-Mart

Sportsmania.. Jacksonville Beach is amazing. Assuming it's still open..

We were there last September..
[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

RIP Jagmania Sad
Huh

(11-30-2017, 07:56 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:

There used to be a store dedicated to mainly Jaguars stuff, but they closed down in 2009.  There is also Fanatics (formerly known as Football Fanatics) that has a pretty good selection of stuff, but it's not necessarily geared solely towards the Jaguars.  They deal with pretty much all sports related stuff.

That's in the Avenues mall is it not? Last time I went there I ended up going a bit mad on the Christmas sale.

(12-03-2017, 02:00 PM)DragonFury Wrote:
(11-30-2017, 07:56 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: There used to be a store dedicated to mainly Jaguars stuff, but they closed down in 2009.  There is also Fanatics (formerly known as Football Fanatics) that has a pretty good selection of stuff, but it's not necessarily geared solely towards the Jaguars.  They deal with pretty much all sports related stuff.

That's in the Avenues mall is it not? Last time I went there I ended up going a bit mad on the Christmas sale.

I'm not sure to be quite honest.  I do believe that they were in pretty much every mall around here, but quite frankly, I don't do much shopping at malls.  Most of my shopping is online (for a lot of stuff) anymore.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Fanatics in the Avenues Mall used to be pretty decent after Jagmania closed down but I just checked the Avenues Mall store listing and didn't see it. They're probably only online at this point.

100% online shopping = killing retail industry = large numbers of unemployment = death of America.
Jaguars | Pacers | Purdue | Team USA

(12-08-2017, 10:40 AM)Browntrouser Wrote: 100% online shopping = killing retail industry = large numbers of unemployment = death of America.

I see you're a 'cup half full' kinda guy..

100% online shopping = killing retail industry = large numbers of unemployment = death of America = rebirth of America = fireworks show = hotdogs on the grill = beer
Huh

(12-08-2017, 01:06 PM)Monty Wrote: 100% online shopping = killing retail industry = large numbers of unemployment = death of America = rebirth of America = fireworks show = hotdogs on the grill = beer

Now, I can get on board with that.. please let me know when the rebirth happens, I'll fly across..

Yeah our 10 year losing streak would have killed any Jaguars only type store. But any sports store will carry Jags stuff here. I usually get my stuff at Football store at the Orange Park Mall, forgot the name of it but it's a few shops down from Dick's. They have a good selection of Jags Jerseys for all the main players and they aren't marked up too much. Think like $100 for a Jersey, which is pretty standard.

I still say Sportsmania in Jax Beach.. The place is awesome.