Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars Vs. Colts Game Day Thread***

(This post was last modified: 12-03-2017, 09:22 PM by AmeliaFL.)

Hi, Jaguars fans!    Smile   Our Jacksonville Jaguars move on from their disappointing road loss at Arizona last Sunday.  A win last Sunday would have gave our Jaguars a half game lead, but are instead  are back  in second place behind the Tennessee Titans in the AFC South division standings, the Titans winning the tiebreaker by defeating our Jaguars 37-16 at EverBank Field during Week 2 of the season back on September 17.

Despite last week's to the Cardinals, Jacksonville still leads all of  the NFL in at least four  team statistics after 12 weeks of the NFL Regular Season, including team Total Defense averaging and allowing 281.8 yards per game, Passing Defense allowing 168.7 YPG , Rushing Offense lead by Jaguars rookie running back Leonard Fournette from LSU, averaging 154.3 YPG, and  (minimul) Total Points  allowed after 11 games played with 168 points allowed by their opponents.

Jaguars shutout the Colts in their last meeting played at Lucas Oil Stadium by the score of 27-0  back on October 22.  Blake Bortles completed 18 of his 26 passes for 330 yards and 1 TD.

Jacksonville's shutout over the NFL opponent since their 2006 NFL season where the Jaguars accomplished the feat twice within three weeks and their Week 6 bye week during their 2006 NFL Season. Jaguars first shutout the Steelers 9-0 on September 8, and later shutout the N.Y. Jets at then named Alltel Stadium on October 8, 2006.

Colts still lead the regular season series 22-11-0, but the Jaguars have won three of the last four meetings, after ending a six-game losing streak.

A mix of clear and partly cloudy skies at 72 degrees, with northeast winds at 8 miles per houris the game forecast inside EverBank Field for the 1:05PM Eastern Standard Time kickoff.

All NFL teams including both the Jaguars and Colts will wear custom made football shoes, allowing NFL players to wear for their personal causes in the 'My Cause, My Cleats' campaign during the Week 13 schedule.

NO injuries, try to keep pace and stay in the prowl, and on track to win the AFC South, and win your eight game since your 2010 NFL season, GO SACKSONVILLE, And LET'S GO JAGUARS!!!!!  Wink    Smile   Cool  Big Grin

http://prod.static.jaguars.clubs.nfl.com..._vsIND.pdf (Adobe Reader PDF)

http://www.jaguars.com/team/injury-report.html

http://www.jaguars.com/gameday/game/2017/regular13

http://www.506sports.com/

http://www.nfl.com/mycausemycleats

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 12-03-2017, 01:25 AM by JaguarJosh05.)

Keep the trend going don't lose back to back games. Defense won't look the same without Telvin. We need to do what we did last time and control the game offensively and win time of possession by a healthy margin. Getting Parnell back should help.
No pain, no gain.

We need to matriculate the ball down the field!
“ I was a male, trapped in a female body........and then I was born. “

Get after Brissett, and just don't screw up on offense and ST.

That's it.

That's all they need to win.

See Ya at the Bank.

NH3...
"AZANE"

Cheering from Nashville, TN.

FourGrant go about 260 today.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

[Image: wkm0a.jpg]
[Image: Welcome%20to%20Duval_zps4z3erxne.jpg]

[Image: 1w0p6i.jpg]

That's all from me today folks, I'm on the road but here in spirit. Mostly a grumpy, snarky, foul-mouthed demon of a spirit, but here nonetheless.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(12-03-2017, 03:53 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: Get after Brissett, and just don't screw up on offense and ST.

That's it.

That's all they need to win.

^agree.

Defense should handle this one most likely. At the very least, the defense should basically shut down INDY's offense, resulting in good field position for Jags offense, where they only need 2 or 3 1st downs to get FGs. Of that happens 3 or 4 times this game, Jags will win. 

Just no special teams gaffes or bad offensive turnovers should be enough for victory.

"Any given Sunday", I know. But I just don't think Jags lose this one.

I’ll be at a music festival but checking the score religiously

Lets go Jags. Would be great to sweep the Clots.

Parnell is in boyos. Let's do this!!!

Play smart,play strong and beat the horse stuffings out of the clots!
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

Omameh out

Run Run Run
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Hopefully we get to see Carol Wildman Phillips

(12-03-2017, 03:12 AM)SunriseCottage Wrote: We need to matriculate the ball down the field!

You have no idea how to use matriculate in a proper sentence.

ma·tric·u·late
məˈtrikyəˌlāt/
verb
verb: matriculate; 3rd person present: matriculates; past tense: matriculated; past participle: matriculated; gerund or present participle: matriculating

1. 1.
    be enrolled at a college or university.
    "he matriculated at the University of Vermont"
    • admit (a student) to a college or university.
  2. 2.
    HERALDRYSCOTTISH
    record (arms) in an official register.
[size=undefined]
noun
INDIAN
noun: matriculate; plural noun: matriculates
məˈtrikyəˌlət/[/size]

1. 1.
    a person who has matriculated.
Origin
late 16th century: from medieval Latin matriculat- ‘enrolled,’ from the verb matriculare, from late Latin matricula ‘register,’ diminutive of Latin matrix .

(This post was last modified: 12-03-2017, 01:46 PM by Achilles.)

Predicting jags 28-7. Defense is going to come out swinging.

Also expecting a strong performance from fournette!
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Lets goo almost time!!
No Fun