Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Is DeAndre Hopkins Cheating

(This post was last modified: 12-04-2017, 02:19 PM by The Hammer.)

This dude made a catch yesterday that should be impossible to make unless you are using something sticky on your gloves. And he is constantly touching his helmet, looks like he keeps the stickum up there. And Thadeus saw Hopkins hand stuck to his helmet at one point. 

This dude cheating.

https://twitter.com/nfl/status/937401209228443648
[Image: V9hW2kPAQr8S1Jxg.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

He cheats with OPI almost every play. Not buying the stick um though. The gloves WRs use these days are almost as sticky as stickum was.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Not sure about the stickum theory but with how many OPI’s he gets away with, I’m not sure he’d ever need it.

No.
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

Stickum would just make it harder for him to push off.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

Here's your damned dirty stinking cheater.

https://twitter.com/PeteBlackburn/status...74/photo/1
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Ok, I know it sounds crazy, but me and another Titan fan both saw it. The camera zoomed in on him after 1 play and he put his hands on his helmet. It looked like it took a little bit of force to pull them off of his helmet.

Then you start watching him, and he is constantly putting his hands on his helmet. It's odd. It's like he had some stickum on his helmet and he is putting a little on his gloves between plays.

Wish I woulda recorded the game... anyone albe to go back and rewatch games?

(This post was last modified: 12-04-2017, 11:55 PM by Thaddeus43.)

That is from 2015... not as good of a shot as I saw yesterday, but you get the idea.

Apparently I'm not the 1st one to notice this. There are also people on twitter that have mentioned this after doing a quick search

Yesterday it was even stickier

That's interesting. You'd think that the refs would notice it when they move the ball.

He's definitely pushing off on most of his routes, but it's hard to believe he's using stickum.

Thaddeus43 I have DVR - let me know what quater was that - ill go back and re watch it.

He gets away with a lot of PI. He has that little subtle "hand to shoulder push" separation move down to a science. I've seen him get away with that more than anybody else this year. It's very subtle but he'll do it to where he can create jusssssst enough space last second to make the catch. I don't knock him for it. It's not his job to call those penalties.

I think he's good at what he does. And he's earned the right to be the top dog contract wise this year. If he played on any other offense with a competent or consistent passer like New England, Pittsburgh or New Orleans he would be a terror every week. Probably Julio Jones level or Antonio Brown level.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(12-05-2017, 07:12 AM)Caldrac Wrote: He gets away with a lot of PI. He has that little subtle "hand to shoulder push" separation move down to a science. I've seen him get away with that more than anybody else this year. It's very subtle but he'll do it to where he can create jusssssst enough space last second to make the catch. I don't knock him for it. It's not his job to call those penalties.

I think he's good at what he does. And he's earned the right to be the top dog contract wise this year. If he played on any other offense with a competent or consistent passer like New England, Pittsburgh or New Orleans he would be a terror every week. Probably Julio Jones level or Antonio Brown level.

If he played for the Pats then Goodell would've already suspended Tawmmy Brady for a year for knowing about the stickum.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

“He cheats with OPI almost every play”

Lol. The hate for this man is strong

(12-06-2017, 01:28 PM)WhoYouBE Wrote: “He cheats with OPI almost every play”

Lol. The hate for this man is strong

The truth hurts huh?
Huh

Monty no not really, because none of you guys could prove what your saying is right.

(12-06-2017, 01:54 PM)WhoYouBE Wrote: Monty no not really, because none of you guys could prove what your saying is right.

All you have to do is watch the man play. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pKQsRABBJU

1:37 -- He runs 10 yards and pushes off Ramsey as he turns toward the sideline
2:01 -- He immediately grabs the back of Ramsey's helmet because he can't get outside on him. He then runs down field and stops so that Ramsey will run into him--drawing the penalty.
3:22 -- He pushes off Ramsey's back as the ball comes in so that he'll have a better chance at the ball
3:36 -- He runs straight into Ramsey, forcing him 3-4 yards back, as he turns around for the ball
3:43 -- he runs 10 yards, pushes Ramsey with his left arm as he plants his foot and turns outside

Dude, I could keep going. This is one video from just 2 or 3 games. He does this every week, every season. He's a very good WR, but the only thing he's the best at is pushing off.

https://youtu.be/x2BQeCgnwew

Click this video. Find one - and get back at me

(This post was last modified: 12-07-2017, 11:52 PM by JagNGeorgia.)

(12-07-2017, 10:51 PM)WhoYouBE Wrote: https://youtu.be/x2BQeCgnwew

Click this video. Find one - and get back at me

He holds the defenders arm down on the second play. The second play!

I’m sure there are more but I’m on my phone so I’ll go through it later. You gonna ignore the handful I got too, huh?

GtFoH.... Dude, your obsession with Hop isn't healthy. You go find video from last season of Hop facing a CB from a team you don't rep.... huh? Please dismount the nut sack sir. I agreed that Nuk gets flagged a lot. He's a physical wideout but your biased hatred fails to point out any defensive infractions. These two both play physical so P.I. is 50/50. It's clear that you don't know what defensive pass interference/holding/illegal contact is... or does those things not apply to Hopkins? The dude in this video is clearly a fanboy of Jalen "You Tell Meeee" Ramsey (no problem with that, the guy is a really good CB) but it was just pointing out plays that were physical plays, where they both were fighting for position. So again, you're showing either your blind hate or complete lack of knowlege of the game...... FtR, I don't believe "Riding him like a bull" (no homo) is a completely legal style of play.

(12-08-2017, 12:37 AM)WhoYouBE Wrote: GtFoH.... Dude, your obsession with Hop isn't healthy. You go find video from last season of Hop facing a CB from a team you don't rep.... huh? Please dismount the nut sack sir. I agreed that Nuk gets flagged a lot. He's a physical wideout but your biased hatred fails to point out any defensive infractions. These two both play physical so P.I. is 50/50. It's clear that you don't know what defensive pass interference/holding/illegal contact is... or does those things not apply to Hopkins? The dude in this video is clearly a fanboy of Jalen "You Tell Meeee" Ramsey (no problem with that, the guy is a really good CB) but it was just pointing out plays that were physical plays, where they both were fighting for position. So again, you're showing either your blind hate or complete lack of knowlege of the game...... FtR, I don't believe "Riding him like a bull" (no homo) is a completely legal style of play.

So, you're just a troll? Obsession? It's a thread about Hopkins. Have you forgotten how these things work?

You failed to prove any of the things I said wrong; you just said they were... so I guess that's enough for someone like you. 

You said they're physical players, so I'm just "blind". That they were fighting for position. Since when is fighting for position include putting your hand on the back of their head, hold down the defenders hands, or push off as they cut outside? I feel like I'm arguing with a child. Instead of telling me I'm wrong, prove I'm wrong. You threw out a couple football-related cliches and pretended you made a point.