Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Roy Moore Accuser Admits to Forging Yearbook

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/...-yearbook/

Yep, just gonna leave this here. What's next? Mall incident never happened?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(12-08-2017, 01:45 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/...-yearbook/

She says she added the date and place.  She doesn't say she did the message or signed his name. 

Shoot, you read Breitbart, it's like she admitted she forged the whole thing.  If you read Fox News, it says she admitted she added the date and place below the inscription.  Not that she forged the message or the signature.  

But, I think she needs to go ahead and submit it for handwriting analysis.

(12-08-2017, 02:08 PM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(12-08-2017, 01:45 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/...-yearbook/

She says she added the date and place.  She doesn't say she did the message or signed his name. 

Shoot, you read Breitbart, it's like she admitted she forged the whole thing.  If you read Fox News, it says she admitted she added the date and place below the inscription.  Not that she forged the message or the signature.  

She has proven herself as non-credible and untrustworthy. With this and Moore ruling against her years ago, not a good look.

(12-08-2017, 02:13 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(12-08-2017, 02:08 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: She says she added the date and place.  She doesn't say she did the message or signed his name. 

She has proven herself as non-credible and untrustworthy. With this and Moore ruling against her years ago, not a good look.

If she submits the yearbook for handwriting analysis, and it turns out that is his handwriting and his signature, will that make any difference to you?

(This post was last modified: 12-08-2017, 02:18 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

I am looking for the story on fake news CNN. I see nothing. Not reporting something is as fake as fake news.

(12-08-2017, 02:15 PM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(12-08-2017, 02:13 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: She has proven herself as non-credible and untrustworthy. With this and Moore ruling against her years ago, not a good look.

If she submits the yearbook for handwriting analysis, and it turns out that is his handwriting and his signature, will that make any difference to you?

To be honest, in this day and age, I am skeptical about trusting the person doing the handwriting analysis.

(12-08-2017, 02:16 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: To be honest, in this day and age, I am skeptical about trusting the person doing the handwriting analysis.

Might as well take a polygraph for all the good that'll do. Or maybe roll the bones. Or dunk him in a vat to see if he floats.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(12-08-2017, 02:16 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: I am looking for the story on fake news CNN. I see nothing. Not reporting something is as fake as fake news.

(12-08-2017, 02:15 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: If she submits the yearbook for handwriting analysis, and it turns out that is his handwriting and his signature, will that make any difference to you?

To be honest, in this day and age, I am skeptical about trusting the person doing the handwriting analysis.

Would you trust Fox News to do a handwriting analysis?

(12-08-2017, 02:34 PM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(12-08-2017, 02:16 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: I am looking for the story on fake news CNN. I see nothing. Not reporting something is as fake as fake news.

I don't trust any of the 5 corporations controlling our news.

There really are no credible news sources anymore.

All credibility pretty much gone. Gives anyone the right to question anything she claims now.
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

(12-08-2017, 02:34 PM)The Real Marty Wrote:

Only if it were Sean Hannity.

After that admission, it's easier to believe the whole thing is a forgery. 

I'm no hand written expert, but those 7's on her dates look the same as those on the one she said Moore wrote. The signature is apparently different from his usual signatrue too.

http://cowgernation.com/2017/11/14/vindi...signature/

She's already been proven a liar, so why should anyone trust her now?

(12-08-2017, 03:47 PM)EricC85 Wrote:

All credibility pretty much gone. Gives anyone the right to question anything she claims now.

When you're accompanied by the world-renowned ambulance chaser...
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

They have yet to release the yearbook for forensic testing to back up the claim.  When you have Gloria Allred latched to your hip, it's never a good thing.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

(12-08-2017, 02:13 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(12-08-2017, 02:08 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: She says she added the date and place.  She doesn't say she did the message or signed his name. 

Has she? She didn't claim Roy Moore wrote every line on that page in her yearbook, only that he'd written the part above where he'd signed his name. She's quite a bit more credible than Trump hinting around that his taped admission of sexual assault was faked.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

(12-08-2017, 06:33 PM)hb1148 Wrote:
(12-08-2017, 02:13 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: She has proven herself as non-credible and untrustworthy. With this and Moore ruling against her years ago, not a good look.

Has she? She didn't claim Roy Moore wrote every line on that page in her yearbook, only that he'd written the part above where he'd signed his name. She's quite a bit more credible than Trump hinting around that his taped admission of sexual assault was faked.

Previously she claimed that Roy Moore wrote all of it. Whether or not she's now telling the truth doesn't matter when her credibility is the topic.

So now you believe her after she admitted forging the yearbook? It was a forgery that was obvious by cursory inspection of the writing, so she could no longer maintain the original lie.

And Trump never admitted to sexual assault on the tape. The tape does not say that. 

1. He said it could be done, not that he did it. I know RJ believes the only way Trump could know that is if he did it himself. In RJ's fantasy land he couldn't have been told that story by someone else, because everything Trump does is evil.

2. He said they "let you," which means whoever did, or could have done it, it was or would have been with consent. That's not sexual assault.

Learn what words actually mean.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

(12-08-2017, 07:38 PM)MalabarJag Wrote:
(12-08-2017, 06:33 PM)hb1148 Wrote: Has she? She didn't claim Roy Moore wrote every line on that page in her yearbook, only that he'd written the part above where he'd signed his name. She's quite a bit more credible than Trump hinting around that his taped admission of sexual assault was faked.

Previously she claimed that Roy Moore wrote all of it. Whether or not she's now telling the truth doesn't matter when her credibility is the topic.

So now you believe her after she admitted forging the yearbook? It was a forgery that was obvious by cursory inspection of the writing, so she could no longer maintain the original lie.

And Trump never admitted to sexual assault on the tape. The tape does not say that. 

1. He said it could be done, not that he did it. I know RJ believes the only way Trump could know that is if he did it himself. In RJ's fantasy land he couldn't have been told that story by someone else, because everything Trump does is evil.

2. He said they "let you," which means whoever did, or could have done it, it was or would have been with consent. That's not sexual assault.

She didn't say she forged anything, that was Fox News and their ilk. She said she added the date and place after his signature so she'd remember it.  And you don't honestly believe that Trump isn't guilty of his own peccadillos. Twenty women have come forward confirming he meant what he said and who knows how many more will come forward? It's amazing to me how many Republican apologists are willing to let sexual harassment, assault and even pedophilia (see Roy Moore) go in the name of their party. It's a very sad statement on the current state of the GOP.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

Yeaaah that's not a good look.

(12-08-2017, 07:55 PM)hb1148 Wrote:

She didn't say she forged anything, that was Fox News and their ilk. She said she added the date and place after his signature so she'd remember it.  And you don't honestly believe that Trump isn't guilty of his own peccadillos. Twenty women have come forward confirming he meant what he said and who knows how many more will come forward? It's amazing to me how many Republican apologists are willing to let sexual harassment, assault and even pedophilia (see Roy Moore) go in the name of their party. It's a very sad statement on the current state of the GOP.

She didn't SAY she forged anything, but it was clearly a forgery. She originally claimed that Roy Moore wrote the whole thing. And the way it was written is not consistent with just adding a reminder, it was clearly intended to be a continuation of the original signature, which may have been written by a completely different "Roy" (or possibly "Ray").

Do you have a link to the "twenty women" and their statements? How many were anti-Trump [BLEEP] hat marchers willing to lie for their cause?

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

(12-08-2017, 07:55 PM)hb1148 Wrote:

I'm not sure why you're defending her now.

When she showed everyone his note, she made no effort to claim that she wrote any portion of it. In fact, when she and Allred made a public announcement, they said he wrote the entry. Allred proceeded to read the entire thing as though Moore wrote it. 

Hell, are we really to believe that 40-year-old ink looks the same as something written recently? There are too many inconsistencies to begin with and now she's lying.

Roy Moore once said that kids did drive by shooting because they were taught evolution in school. That kids found out they came from animals so they acted like animals.

He also said homosexuality should be illegal.

He still believes Obama wasn’t born in the US.

“I think it was great at the time when families were united — even though we had slavery — they cared for one another,” Moore replied, according to the Los Angeles Times. “Our families were strong, our country had a direction.”

America was at its best back then.... I mean... aside from that whole slavery thing.