Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Roy Moore Accuser Admits to Forging Yearbook

(12-08-2017, 08:55 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Roy Moore once said that kids did drive by shooting because they were taught evolution in school. That kids found out they came from animals so they acted like animals.

He also said homosexuality should be illegal.

He still believes Obama wasn’t born in the US.

“I think it was great at the time when families were united — even though we had slavery — they cared for one another,” Moore replied, according to the Los Angeles Times. “Our families were strong, our country had a direction.”

America was at its best back then.... I mean... aside from that whole slavery thing.

He's an idiot. That still doesn't mean he did any of the things he was accused of having done.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(12-08-2017, 08:29 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote:
(12-08-2017, 07:55 PM)hb1148 Wrote: She didn't say she forged anything, that was Fox News and their ilk. She said she added the date and place after his signature so she'd remember it.  And you don't honestly believe that Trump isn't guilty of his own peccadillos. Twenty women have come forward confirming he meant what he said and who knows how many more will come forward? It's amazing to me how many Republican apologists are willing to let sexual harassment, assault and even pedophilia (see Roy Moore) go in the name of their party. It's a very sad statement on the current state of the GOP.

I'm not sure why you're defending her now.

When she showed everyone his note, she made no effort to claim that she wrote any portion of it. In fact, when she and Allred made a public announcement, they said he wrote the entry. Allred proceeded to read the entire thing as though Moore wrote it. 

Hell, are we really to believe that 40-year-old ink looks the same as something written recently? There are too many inconsistencies to begin with and now she's lying.

There are no inconsistencies, only the spin that fake news put on it. She wrote a subscript on the same page. Even if you blow her off are you going to disregard the other 8 women who have accused him of the same thing? One maybe, but 9? Where there's smoke there's fire.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

(12-08-2017, 09:10 PM)hb1148 Wrote:
(12-08-2017, 08:29 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote: I'm not sure why you're defending her now.

When she showed everyone his note, she made no effort to claim that she wrote any portion of it. In fact, when she and Allred made a public announcement, they said he wrote the entry. Allred proceeded to read the entire thing as though Moore wrote it. 

Hell, are we really to believe that 40-year-old ink looks the same as something written recently? There are too many inconsistencies to begin with and now she's lying.

There are no inconsistencies, only the spin that fake news put on it. She wrote a subscript on the same page. Even if you blow her off are you going to disregard the other 8 women who have accused him of the same thing? One maybe, but 9? Where there's smoke there's fire.

If you read some of the previous posts, then you would have seen the inconsistencies. She had every opportunity to talk about her notes but she didn't. When they were talking about it, they included that in the things they said Moore said. Now they're changing that story because the handwriting is too different to justify. There are more but I already said them.

(12-08-2017, 09:16 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote:
(12-08-2017, 09:10 PM)hb1148 Wrote: There are no inconsistencies, only the spin that fake news put on it. She wrote a subscript on the same page. Even if you blow her off are you going to disregard the other 8 women who have accused him of the same thing? One maybe, but 9? Where there's smoke there's fire.

If you read some of the previous posts, then you would have seen the inconsistencies. She had every opportunity to talk about her notes but she didn't. When they were talking about it, they included that in the things they said Moore said. Now they're changing that story because the handwriting is too different to justify. There are more but I already said them.

So you think she's lying? So I take it you assume the other 8 women are lying too?

(12-08-2017, 09:20 PM)hb1148 Wrote:
(12-08-2017, 09:16 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote: If you read some of the previous posts, then you would have seen the inconsistencies. She had every opportunity to talk about her notes but she didn't. When they were talking about it, they included that in the things they said Moore said. Now they're changing that story because the handwriting is too different to justify. There are more but I already said them.

So you think she's lying? So I take it you assume the other 8 women are lying too?

She's already been proven a liar. She said Moore wrote that entry and specifically included the date and location. It wasn't until after getting a lot of scrutiny did she admit to forging it.

I assume you don't see the problems related to the handwriting?

welp my post on the other thread with the picture of the year book and all of the inconsistencies is seeming a bit better now.
Go Jags!
*To stay up for atleast 2 years 3/6/17
2016 draft players I think will be good
  • On the Fournette train, will be best back of his class 3/6/17
  • Lattimore please,  Lockdowns on both sides would be nice
  • Engram at TE and the MJD clone Samaje Perine

(12-08-2017, 09:34 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote:
(12-08-2017, 09:20 PM)hb1148 Wrote: So you think she's lying? So I take it you assume the other 8 women are lying too?

She's already been proven a liar. She said Moore wrote that entry and specifically included the date and location. It wasn't until after getting a lot of scrutiny did she admit to forging it.

No she didn't. You're paying to much attention to foxnews.com and Republicans are grasping at straws.

On December 8th, in a Good Morning America interview with Nelson about Moore’s response to the allegations (he still denies them) and her experience since taking her story public, she said added the date and place of the inscription.  "He signed your yearbook?" ABC News reporter Tom Llamas asked Nelson. "He did sign it," Nelson said. "And you made some notes underneath?" Llamas asked. "Yes," Nelson said.  Moore wrote the incriminating part of the note in the yearbook. Nelson says she wrote a date underneath it.

But let's say for the sake of argument that she made the whole thing up. How do you explain the other 8 women (and who knows how many other will come forward)?

(12-08-2017, 09:45 PM)hb1148 Wrote:
(12-08-2017, 09:34 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote: She's already been proven a liar. She said Moore wrote that entry and specifically included the date and location. It wasn't until after getting a lot of scrutiny did she admit to forging it.

No she didn't. You're paying to much attention to foxnews.com and Republicans are grasping at straws.

On December 8th, in a Good Morning America interview with Nelson about Moore’s response to the allegations (he still denies them) and her experience since taking her story public, she said added the date and place of the inscription.  "He signed your yearbook?" ABC News reporter Tom Llamas asked Nelson. "He did sign it," Nelson said. "And you made some notes underneath?" Llamas asked. "Yes," Nelson said.  Moore wrote the incriminating part of the note in the yearbook. Nelson says she wrote a date underneath it.

But let's say for the sake of argument that she made the whole thing up. How do you explain the other 8 women (and who knows how many other will come forward)?

I don't watch Fox news.

I've already address that. I know she only admitted to the date underneath and the location. What isn't explained is how there are differences in the signature, the way he writes numbers, how the ink color is the same from 40 years ago, and that there is absolutely no difference in the how hard the writing is on the part she admitted to and the part she said he did. The interview could have addressed this but they only asked leading questions.

Besides, look at the tip of the beginning of many of the letters. There are little loops at the beginning where the letter starts. Nelson puts the same loops in her 2's. That is a rare thing to do. Do you believe that someone kept this yearbook entry but that same person get physically ill when they see it as she pretended to do during the press announcement?

I don't know if the man did the things he's accused of having done. I will say that false rape claims are thrown out like candy. I already said a while ago that I think he should've dropped out, but I'm certainly not going to take their word that he did the things they accused him of doing. Now, after this coming out, I don't think he should drop out.

Wow - some people trying to defend Roy Moore. Is there a harder job in America?

Sure he's a loon and an idiot, but not a sexual pervert! I think. So vote for him.

And this guy is being defended by many who were holier than thou regarding Hillary Clinton.

This ought to put an end to all the self-righteousness we've had to listen to from the right.
The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

(12-08-2017, 10:15 PM)Adam2012 Wrote: Wow - some people trying to defend Roy Moore. Is there a harder job in America?

Sure he's a loon and an idiot, but not a sexual pervert! I think. So vote for him.

And this guy is being defended by many who were holier than thou regarding Hillary Clinton.

This ought to put an end to all the self-righteousness we've had to listen to from the right.

Do you have a point? 

Hillary has a proven history of lying. If you show me evidence against Moore that'd equate to even 1/100 of Hillary's history of lying and corruption, then I'd denounce him in the same way. The fact that you even equate the two is mind boggling. But anything to support your own beliefs, huh?

(12-08-2017, 10:35 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote:
(12-08-2017, 10:15 PM)Adam2012 Wrote: Wow - some people trying to defend Roy Moore. Is there a harder job in America?

Do you have a point? 

Hillary has a proven history of lying. If you show me evidence against Moore that'd equate to even 1/100 of Hillary's history of lying and corruption, then I'd denounce him in the same way. The fact that you even equate the two is mind boggling. But anything to support your own beliefs, huh?

Do you have a point, other than trying to defend Roy Moore? Besides him favoring 14 year olds, you have no problem with him? Says a lot about what you're willing to sell out for.

Donald Trump has a long history of lying, but that doesn't seem to bother you. (and no, I didn't vote for Hillary).

(12-08-2017, 11:01 PM)Adam2012 Wrote:
(12-08-2017, 10:35 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote: Do you have a point? 

Do you have a point, other than trying to defend Roy Moore? Besides him favoring 14 year olds, you have no problem with him? Says a lot about what you're willing to sell out for.

Donald Trump has a long history of lying, but that doesn't seem to bother you. (and no, I didn't vote for Hillary).

What the hell are you talking about? You came to a thread about Moore and turned it into a strawman about Hillary then complain when someone says the accuser is a liar. Nothing you said was relevant to the conversation. 

You're the most predictable person on the board... almost equal to JaguarsWoman. You beat on the same drums every time in every conversation.

"I did not have sexual relations with that yearbook!"

Regards,

Slick Willie
What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

(12-08-2017, 11:09 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote:
(12-08-2017, 11:01 PM)Adam2012 Wrote: Do you have a point, other than trying to defend Roy Moore? Besides him favoring 14 year olds, you have no problem with him? Says a lot about what you're willing to sell out for.

What the hell are you talking about? You came to a thread about Moore and turned it into a strawman about Hillary then complain when someone says the accuser is a liar. Nothing you said was relevant to the conversation. 

You're the most predictable person on the board... almost equal to JaguarsWoman. You beat on the same drums every time in every conversation.

You immediately pivot to Hillary and I'm the one deflecting and being predictable? Yeah, right.

I don't blame you for being embarrassed by having to defend Moore. But this is what you've signed on for. Good luck.

(12-08-2017, 11:01 PM)Adam2012 Wrote:
(12-08-2017, 10:35 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote: Do you have a point? 

I don't think people are defending Moore as much as they are defending his seat. POTUS cannot afford to have that seat filled by Puppet Jones, another loser Democrat who has his head so far up Chucks butt that he can smell his breath.

Watching you and your peoples reaction to it is pretty priceless though.

(This post was last modified: 12-09-2017, 04:12 PM by TJBender.)

(12-08-2017, 11:56 PM)Dakota Wrote: "I did not have sexual relations with that yearbook!"

Regards,

Slick Willie

Is that why they couldn't separate the freshman pages when they tried to verify the yearbook's authenticity?

(12-09-2017, 02:39 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(12-08-2017, 11:01 PM)Adam2012 Wrote: Do you have a point, other than trying to defend Roy Moore? Besides him favoring 14 year olds, you have no problem with him? Says a lot about what you're willing to sell out for.

I don't think people are defending Moore as much as they are defending his seat. POTUS cannot afford to have that seat filled by Puppet Jones, another loser Democrat who has his head so far up Chucks butt that he can smell his breath.

So in your opinion, what's better to have there? A Democrat who will no doubt be chased from Congress in the next general election for that seat, or a man who makes unwelcome sexual advances on teenagers?

(12-09-2017, 02:39 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:

Moore is an idiot.

(12-08-2017, 09:45 PM)hb1148 Wrote:
(12-08-2017, 09:34 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote: She's already been proven a liar. She said Moore wrote that entry and specifically included the date and location. It wasn't until after getting a lot of scrutiny did she admit to forging it.

December 8th was long after she had already claimed (lied) that Moore wrote the whole thing. She lied! This latest revision of her original lie is very likely a lie too, since the addition is made to appear continuous with the original text, not in the style of someone just adding a note.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

The best part is the WaPo claim that Franken stelping down is the key moment in the Dems taking the Senate. They gonna take Alabama, Tennessee, Nevada, and Wyoming...lol.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

So Moore gets in his tighty-whiteys to lay down beside a 14 in her underwear and fondle her, but somehow this woman's lies casts doubt on the other woman?

Got it.

Quote:There’s a special place in hell for people who prey on children. I’ve yet to see a valid explanation and I have no reason to doubt the victims’ [of Roy Moore] accounts
- Ivanka Trump

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]