Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Feels good to Whoop the Hawks!

AFC South 1st Place.  And loving this team.  Bortles comes through!  4net! West Brook and Cole not playing like Rookies!  Beautiful!  Jags are a legit playoff caliber team!  Feels greeeatt!
Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 12-10-2017, 08:57 PM by MojoKing.)

Love 4nette, Made a play when it mattered, and correctly identified Bennett as the main antagonizer and called him out like Superman. 4nette also kinda quietly went for 101 and a Td

oooo 1000th post, glad it comes in a victory!

Bennett needs to be suspended and Jefferson does too. I dont agree with throwing stuff at him, but you get paid millons and are representing the NFL. He was gonna kill somebody if he had the chance.
JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS
FLORIDA STATE SEMINOLES 
ATLANTS BRAVES 

(This post was last modified: 12-10-2017, 09:00 PM by Adub28.)

(12-10-2017, 08:56 PM)MojoKing Wrote: Love 4nette, Made a play when it mattered, and correctly identified Bennett as the main antagonizer and called him out like Superman. 4nette also kinda quietly went for 101 and a Td

oooo 1000th post, glad it comes in a victory!

Haha Stay Classy Seattle Seathugs, true colors show when you get your [BLEEP] beat! Michael Bennett, Walter Payton man of the year??????? Bwahhaahahahahahaaahahaahahaaaahahah
[img]blob:https://www.duvalpride.com/1a8a2498-9833-4b7d-8cc7-5e45aa36d9f6[/img][img=648x560]blob:https://www.duvalpride.com/cfd7a344-8206-4fed-a4c4-6536e150b1a7[/img]

Emotions are high. But at end of the day. The better team won.

#Gojags

I'll be the first to say that I had no clue who was going to win this game. I was pretty upset with the officiating. I'm glad it didn't matter in the end.
What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

(12-10-2017, 09:07 PM)Dakota Wrote: I'll be the first to say that I had no clue who was going to win this game. I was pretty upset with the officiating. I'm glad it didn't matter in the end.

I agree and the refs were atrocious.  The no-call on Colvin in the end helped balance it out, barely lol.

Mods ya welcome to move this thread into lets hear it for the jags if like.

#Gojags

Score definitely makes this game look closer than it was. Great home win against a contender. The confidence from this win should be huge.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(12-10-2017, 08:59 PM)FsuClark08 Wrote: Bennett needs to be suspended and Jefferson does too. I dont agree with throwing stuff at him, but you get paid millons and are representing the NFL. He was gonna kill somebody if he had the chance.

He needs to head up the tunnel.  If he does this whole incident with fans and bottles does not happen.

Yup, sent those 30k seahawk fans home sad

Big Grin 

The Legion of Boo Hoo!

Nuff said....

Ha ha good one.

#Gojags

Icon of misspelling.
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

I have yet to meet a Seahawks fan that I dislike. Every one I've met has been friendly enough....

But again, I have NO sympathy for a group of players who scrap at the end of the game like sore losers. They knew the game was over and pulled grimy [BLEEP] anyway. I've got respect for their playing ability and that's it.

(12-10-2017, 09:32 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: Yup, sent those 30k seahawk fans home sad

Nice shallow dig. Definitely not 30k hawks fans, although there was a loud and proud chunk in Northeast corner.
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

The better team won...and they need to deal with it.
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

Over on the Seahawks forums they're complaining that the refs spent the whole game trying to gift the Jags a W. Funny.

The 12's definitely travel well thats for sure. In a sold out game a very respectable chunk belonged to the opposing team. This was especially prevalent in how loud it was during the Seahawks TDs. So glad we got this W though, this was the scariest game on our schedule. Next up we gotta deliver against the Texans, easier said than done I'd imagine. I hope we can blow them out, but I suspect we're going to regress a bit and keep it within 2 scores.